Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (93122 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by blessedvisky(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
mlmguy:

Yh. I guess i mistakenly violated a NL law
Don't you have a link or something I can read up? I mean for the mlm stuff
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
icemann:

You actually believe all these online stories?
You don't believe this one?
You believed the one that a girl burnt her boyfriend's apartment?
You believed the one that a bride left the groom few days to wedding.

You must believe all o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Kemimarch16(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
so sad,d lady should try and forget about him cos God will surely fight for her.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
EmilyShoton:
I hate men but love their money. grin but criosly was she stupid?
I hate pizza but love cheese. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by tfk2000(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:
Things they do for love Season 5 undecided

See ur head
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
rubbish talk...nagging women all over d world..i could easily tell u the story of a 48yrs old man from the eastern nigerian extraction in insane now cuz his wife of 18yrs that he has labored all his life for..thanks to the german immigration revised laws...dude juz discovered the kids he has been suffering for are not his...after 18yrsdna comfirmed..now dude is a laughing stock..abandoned suffering from depression...let no ediot come here and say poo..men are bad but the heart of women was made in the image of devil's own is why they call dem necessary evil.
Driftingking:
As shared by twitter user with handle(@Momentum_SBWA).

A lady has been hospitalized after her boyfriend absconded with the 800k she borrowed him to travel out, See screenshots below.

What a very painful & Wicked act

see on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Momentum_SBWA/status/823819954407505920

http://otownloaded.com/lady-gave-boyfriend-800k-travel-see-got/

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by fitinwell: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
FearNot he will soon come begging you..
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by buzquet(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Driftingking:

A lady has been hospitalized after her boyfriend absconded with the 800k she borrowed him to travel out, See screenshots below.

see on Twitter

and the guy hustle has paid off
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by nightingalee: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by dinachi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Driftingking:

see on Twitter

Do you know how much attitude, curses, insults and physical abuse he endured because she has paltry 800k? The smart man has paid himself joor!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by seenter84: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Every one na maga
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by toogbasky(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is there still such girls, abeg if there's any girl in dis room who got her qualities, I am available oooooo. No need d worry I got none of his qualities, even if he didn't love d gurl anymore, there's nothing wrong in staying in touch wit her just 4 appreciation
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by olayinkaj2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Some guys sha. This is pure wickedness.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Organs(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
That girl should be rejoicing and thanking God. What if you've married the animal and had kids with him? and this is his make up? Its better he showed his true colour over only 800k, make him carry go, at least, na him dey on the run now, with bad luck, curses and karma on his head.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by unipol(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
When men do they own, the whole world will hear but when women do the dude victim will shy to tell people.

Relationship is not Biz so no one should invest in another. Forget financial help, u are not a bank.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by klax(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wait you mean she gave her boyfriend 800k to travel So in this current dispensation people still do such Too funny so you just think getting to abroad all is finished The girl need help.

Pls travelling abroad is not the end of all the moment you get there you will understand its the beginning of a miserable life if unlucky you have no one over there to help bro or sister you are done. You will ask yourself the most bitter question of your life.

Well let her family help her out of the hospital bed and she should move on but a great lesson for her that getting visa is not the end it's just the beginning of unexpected if no helper over there.

Sorry girl people don't do such again ok.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by icemann(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You don't believe this one?
You believed the one that a girl burnt her boyfriend's apartment?
You believed the one that a bride left the groom few days to wedding.

You must believe all o

It seems you have a problem with my believes, Let me get something clear with you, i believe stories with data and evidence to prove it. I don't accept any talk i see online.
Now if you are trying to portray that i am anti feminist or see women as a problem, you are wrong. I believe in equality not bulling men or portraying men in a bad way (generalization esp when it come to crime is wrong).

Yes women in Nigeria are not treated right but the feminist fight sometimes is misinterpreted and causes a bad notion on how the fight is to be fought.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by decub: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
EmilyShoton:
I hate men but love their money. grin but criosly was she stupid?
I'm not sure if you (as a lady) have been in love.

Most women do a lot of unimaginable things when they are TRULY in love.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Mesutlewy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
The dude nah Cr7... a very sharp leg over

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by rosalieene(f): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Later, them boyzz would come en be screaming ladies this ladies that, like its only ladies that are wicked undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by iamkingzlee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
yinkeys:

He's a gangsta, you know that right
Sure bruv! A gangsta virtually everybody likes.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Olubukola16(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
How could you be so stupid in love to give a guy 800k in this period I wish other ladies will learn from this, use your head to fall in love and not your heart coz it will be broken though, some people are exceptional. I wish her quick recovery, next time, don't ever trust a guy no matter how angelic he appears.......... I've been there and I've learnt my lesson big time!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by iamkingzlee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:
Later, them boyzz would come en be screaming ladies this ladies that, like its only ladies that are wicked undecided
It's a 70:30 ratio.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by castrokins(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's Not Just About Men. I Have Done More Than N800k For A Woman, Registered Her For DV Lottery, Processed And She Left In 2006. Two Months After She Got To Houston, She Stopped Talking To Me Till Date. Some People Are Quiet Not Because Some Actions Meted Out To Them Aren't Hurting Enough, But You Realize Sooner Or Later That There's A Limit To Someone's Part In Your Life. Wanted To Write A Story And Make It Public, But To What End? Most Likely, You End Up Hurting Yourself The More And More And Make Yourself Susceptible To All Manner Of Things.

banjicom:
embarassed why! Why!! Why!!! The only question i keep asking is why.

Why are some men so heartless and stupid, why do they keep spoiling our names. Another good lady just turn bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
The dude is mean.
And he thinks he's gonna make it? That's if he actually travelled overseas.
Karma will surely catch up with him.

Women sef...
Did you know how she got the money?

Maybe she scammed other men out of love too before this happened to her. "What goes around, comes around indeed."

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by rosalieene(f): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
iamkingzlee:
It's a 70:30 ratio.
That's what you think. Assuming guys were the ones on the receiving ends they ll do worst.
Every story heard about a girl catering for the guy doesn't end well!
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by SalomonKane: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:

That's what you think. Assuming guys were the ones on the receiving ends they ll do worst.
Every story heard about a girl catering for the guy doesn't end well!
But most story where the guy cater for the girl end well.
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by walosky(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajalawole:
Where is the pinshure of the lady or we wunt bilivit

sad
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Youngtrice(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
rapfezy:
make she get patient..mr trump will send him packing soon
Where she for talk se na U.S the boy go?? Nigerians sef.. Anybody wey Travel Out go America.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by Richy4(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lady karma is on her way to visit that guy... she's still taking her time applying lipstick and eyelashes...But will surely show up
Re: Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There by thonyrule(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
take it or leave it, the girl is a big fool. Fire for anyone that calls that love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.