Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl (33361 Views)

Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by drnoel: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:
Runs girls are on the rise every day. Some go in to it for greed, fun or even personal issues. Recession has now multiplied their numbers. The purpose of this thread is to help young, successful and handsome Nairalanders like myself to avoid these set of ladies.

Here are ten ways to spot runs girls.

1. They own expensive phones:

Runs girls always use expensive phones. The problem is not just that have an expensive phone but that even their job cannot explain the phone. Clearly, the phone is high above their pay. If you ask them, it's either they tell you they have been saving for it for five months. Or they will tell you how one of their faraway uncles sent it to them. We all know the uncles they are talking about. cheesy

2. Their phone is a business line:

They are always receiving phone calls. It is like their office and it helps them keep in touch with their numerous clients. Sometimes, they even beg you to be silent when they want to pick certain calls because they want a silent background. Don't be surprised if they lie about their location while on the call. If she receives ten calls, be rest assured eight are from men.

3. They usually wear heavy make-up:

To notice a runs girl is not so difficult, just look around for who always go heavy on make-up. The foundation on her face is so much that you can build a three storey building on it. She shaves off her eye brow and then draws a really long one. The colours of their eye shadow and eye liner rarely agree or it is in excess. I don’t know if runs girls just lose their sense of make-up due to their “profession”.

4. They upload seductive photos:

Whenever you check their online dp, it's either they are displaying their bo0bs or their ass. Their pose is often highlighting their sensual curves in one way or the other. They want whoever cares to know they have goods worth tasting. Some of them go as far as padding their buttocks so as to attract more prospective clients.

5. They use charms:

Most runs girls are fetish. they use a lot of charm. if you go close to them they will remote control your life till their is no more milk in you. a friend of mine Ibro fell into one of their traps in 2016. in the month of august, he earned roughly N3m online and like N2.5m went to one runs girl called Chidinma. she took his name to all the native doctors in their village and the final result was that he listens to no one but her. All through 2016 ibro worked very hard to earn but that devil reap it all. it took myself and his mom a lot of prayer before we were able to bring him back to normal.

6. They disappear mysteriously every Friday:

Weekend is their most busy schedule because they always have appointments to keep. If a runs girl promises to be with you on a Friday evening, be rest assured that you have entered one chance. She will definitely go missing like the 2016 national budget.

7. She is always on night shift:

If she always goes out every evening only to return the next morning and sleep all day, she is most likely a runs girl. The funny thing is while she tries to claim she is working, you will never hear her talk about the work. When you ask "how work?" The answer will always be in summary "Fine!" You too, what were you expecting her to say?

8. They always chew gum indecently:

I don't know if this is a universal trademark. When they start chewing gum, you will think someone is roasting corn around you. And they don't seem to care where they are when it comes to chewing gum. They just chew it and most often press their phones to go with it.

9. They are always rude:

If you cross their path, and by their assessment, they classify you as being below their grade, prepare your bullet proof. The last thing you want to do is argue with them because they will make sure they turn that spark in to a furnace. Your only luck is if you are loaded. That's where you will hear lines like: I'm naturally gentle" or "It's because it is you o". My brother, don’t be deceived. It’s not because of you but because of your money.

10: They have piercings and tattoos on their bodies:

Hardly will you come across a runs girl who has not added an extra hole to her body. The piercings could be on her nose or her ears or wherever. cheesy Some even go as far as making up to three or four piercings on their ears. Not only that, a couple of them also have tattoos on their bodies.

Bros tattoos and piercings have nothing with being or not being into runs
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Spot on OP!!

You also forget to add that they are glued to the "autos" section of Nairaland just to spot wealthy men and will trap these men down in other sections cheesy
this one got me grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by chomytex(f): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Spot on OP!!

You forget to add that different men are usually visiting them with different cars and you will begin to wonder if these men are car dealers

You also forget to add that reveal a part of their bosoms when they take selfies. This is to attract the best of chairmen on whatsapp, Palmchat, Facebook and BBM

You also forget to add that they are glued to the "autos" section of Nairaland just to spot wealthy men and will trap these men down in other sections cheesy
Tosyn!
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
you knw nothing john snow.
I can see what game of throne iyaff done to u grin
E pain me say she die sha
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Barondval: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Na so mr op, tell them make dem hear

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

if she is a student and her parents na grinding stone dem dey use as phone but she has a brand new ipone 7 grin.wat will imagine then? what op just wrote is wat we all experienced on campus cheesy
on campus is the key word here, so I guess the op is referring to students? undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by FirstLadyNaija(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Runs Girls are busy getting married While Saints like me are still Single at 25+.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
on campus is the key word here, so I guess the op is referring to students? undecided
the ish about expensive phones is common with campus babes who are into the runz business.so yes he would be refering to campus runz gals on dat one.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
FirstLadyNaija:
Runs Girls are busy getting married While Saints like me are still Single at 25+.
How many of their marriage dey last?
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

the ish about expensive phones is common with campus babes who are into the runz business.so yes he would be refering to campus runz gals on dat one.
the fact is the expensive phone and makeup are just off point, only a myopic fellow will think that
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by jidxin(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
you knw nothing john snow.
wow u just called him a bastard in a subtle way yet he doesn't know.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
the fact is the expensive phone and makeup are just off point, only a myopic fellow will think that
The fact is many runz gals tend to flash very expensive phones to show their fellow female colleagues that they are on a higher level.Though it would be wrong to assume a lady with a good paying job wit an expensive phone is into it.But a young lady who is a student wit no visible paying job and whose dad is a struggling civil servant and her mom hustles in the market and she has two brand new iphones and very expensive wears.u ask her how she was able to purchase it and she tells u its one of her uncles..na wetin u go come assume?cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Kdiva(f): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2017
All the points listed above are for cheap roadside prostitutes. Runs girls these days are really classy, makeup is always on fleek, plus most of them don't even expose their bodies.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by rosalieene(f): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Op u don leave business section come romance section.. But who patronise d oloshos? spirits?? You shuld also condemn the dogs that patronise dem..
I tire oo
Like its not them men that patronize the so called oloshos.
If there are no clients, the number of oloshos would reduce
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by rosalieene(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
importexpert:

God forbid sister grin. the essence of the thread is to spot them and avoid them not to go to them grin
Story that touches, brother you will still patronize them
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Abudu2000(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Bro free them oo, they are just doing their jobs after all man no go chop on ogbolo for all through his lifetime na,

Also ,you forgot to mention than they always have condoms inside their bag..

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:
The fact is many runz gals tend to flash very expensive phones to show their fellow female colleagues that they are on a higher level.Though it would be wrong to assume a lady with a good paying job wit an expensive phone is into it.But a young lady who is a student wit no visible paying job and whose dad is a struggling civil servant and her mom hustles in the market and she has two brand new iphones and very expensive wears.u ask her how she was able to purchase it and she tells u its one of her uncles..na wetin u go come assume?cheesy
well you are right to an extent,but then like you said it's wrong to assume everyone with an expensive phone is into runs, sending phones from abroad is no biggie here, hence the reason reason I faulted his claim on those two things (makeup and expensive phones)
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by SalomonKane: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2017
rosalieene:

Story that touches, brother you will still patronize them
Don't mind him. He's just trying to console himself. Perhaps his regular customer has been treating him badly.

Anyway, he shouldn't worry, there are many more in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by rosalieene(f): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Don't mind him. He's just trying to console himself. Perhaps his regular customer has been treating him badly.

Anyway, he shouldn't worry, there are many more in Nigeria.
Salomonkane! The king of oloshos!!!
Weldone! You are so active in ashewo beer parlor thread..... Weldone grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by SalomonKane: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
rosalieene:

_Salomonkane! The king of oloshos!!!
Weldone! You are so active in ashewo beer parlor thread..... Weldone grin grin grin
LMFAO!. Men, I'm a small boy oh. We have veterans there. I'm no match for them. wink grin

How are you? smiley
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
well you are right to an extent,but then like you said it's wrong to assume everyone with an expensive phone is into runs, sending phones from abroad is no biggie here, hence the reason reason I faulted his claim on those two things (makeup and expensive phones)
ohhh u based abroad? haba u should have said so nah.all wat op just wrote is applicable to nigeria.in nigeria, ppl use flashy phones as an identity of high class.back in the days many young ladies and especially the ones on campus engaged themselves in prostitution just to buy black berry phones so as to be in the big girls league grin.today its iphones..tommorow it might be another one cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by trumpclinton247: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
12:they own a personal POS and usually open training SCHOOL for business after 35years of service with gratuity and pension they accumulated ....12:they own a personal POS and usually open training SCHOOL for business after 35years of service with gratuity and pension they accumulated ....12:they own a personal POS and usually open training SCHOOL for business after 35years of service with gratuity and pension they accumulated ....
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

ohhh u based abroad? haba u should have said so nah.all wat op just wrote is applicable to nigeria.in nigeria, ppl use flashy phones as an identity of high class.back in the days many young ladies and especially the ones on campus engaged themselves in prostitution just to buy black berry phones so as to be in the big girls league grin.today its iphones..tommorow it might be another one cheesy
I am not based abroad o,i said getting sent a phone from abroad is no biggie here, goods come from abroad everytime here,especially this January,that's what I said

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Larrykaysail(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Funny guy.
You'll still end up sleeping with them after spotting the signs.
it's a way of life. They are just like gym
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by MisterGrace: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Op u don leave business section come romance section.. But who patronise d oloshos? spirits?? You shuld also condemn the dogs that patronise dem..

Why are you pained? grin Except?
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Lovechyld101(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Funny guy.
You'll still end up sleeping with them after spotting the signs.

Lol so true some olosho are even better than d so called wife material and sometimes u wonder why u into this. I mean why u b olosho.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by dsocioemmy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
From experience abi.... It's the best teacher
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by whizcartel(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
bro... you idea of a runs girl is totally vague.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
I am not based abroad o,i said getting sent a phone from abroad is no biggie here, goods come from abroad everytime here,especially this January,that's what I said
ohh ok.yes i agree wat u said on dat but den those cheap ones bcome quite expensive wen they get here
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
whizc
artel
:
bro... you idea of a runs girl is totally vague.
u contribute ur own na
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

ohh ok.yes i agree wat u said on dat but den those cheap ones bcome quite expensive wen they get here
I am talking about sending to relatives o
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by wizflower(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
It takes one runs girl or runs boy to identify his fellow runs person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / I Am In Love With An Older Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.