Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) (14271 Views)

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Jodha:

Hmm that's your own philosophy... Other guys think differently... Trust me there is a kinda tall that doesn't require boobs/ass I don't know whether you've seen that kinda tall... Trust me it's epic....

She'll be like a model.. Nice shape.. With just lirrle hips no ass.. No big boobs... I once saw a girl like that she was about 6.0ft tall.. (I was mad though, cause she was far taller than me) but she looked dope"✌

I don't mean slim Asin look sickly oo..

Oh that 2face stuff... I knew but I didn't really take notice of the date... I'on think it will hold anyways...
I got the pic clearly of the dope girl, I even saw one today sef, didn't know when I muttered wow to her hearing, and she was like feeling on top the world, slim, small boobs, small ass and very confident.
I'm pretty sure u've described yourself too, and it is dope too, tall, small boobs, small ass or no ass, with little hips grin.... Nice one, tall girls rock though and they're loving, welcoming, unlike short girls that are most times pained unnecessarily over what I know not of.
Good morning
Yes, the protest might not hold because it seems divided more now, again, it's on a working day, of which thousands who are employed wouldn't want to lose their jobs under private employers that they're managing themselves, no one wants to become jobless now, not even now especially. 2baba isn't working under anybody, so he can be home one year and still live fine than even people going to work 24/7 a year..... 2012 was a bit successful because there was a nationwide strike, so many trooped out in support before NLC short changed Nigerians.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2017
Good morning dearie...

I have ass jhor grin(not big ass oo) grin

Short people are wicked (my opinion).

I don't feel concerned about the protest cause I feel it won't change anything
abimic:

I got the pic clearly of the dope girl, I even saw one today sef, didn't know when I muttered wow to her hearing, and she was like feeling on top the world, slim, small boobs, small ass and very confident.
I'm pretty sure u've described yourself too, and it is dope too, tall, small boobs, small ass or no ass, with little hips grin.... Nice one, tall girls rock though and they're loving, welcoming, unlike short girls that are most times pained unnecessarily over what I know not of.
Good morning
Yes, the protest might not hold because it seems divided more now, again, it's on a working day, of which thousands who are employed wouldn't want to lose their jobs under private employers that they're managing themselves, no one wants to become jobless now, not even now especially. 2baba isn't working under anybody, so he can be home one year and still live fine than even people going to work 24/7 a year..... 2012 was a bit successful because there was a nationwide strike, so many trooped out in support before NLC short changed Nigerians.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jodha:
Good morning dearie...

I have ass jhor grin(not big ass oo) grin

Short people are wicked (my opinion).

I don't feel concerned about the protest cause I feel it won't change anything
U don't read really need to have it big, I'm contented with it be it small as long as u can use the toilet grin..... .
How the day?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
abimic:

U don't read really need to have it big, I'm contented with it be it small as long as u can use the toilet grin..... .
How the day?

Use it for only toilet grin grin

My day was stressful... Yhurs?...
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Jodha:

Use it for only toilet grin grin

My day was stressful... Yhurs?...
Same thing i use mine only for too, my yesterday was fun, I hardly have stressful days courtesy of the good people around who ease the stress, you inclusive. What made your yesterday stressful?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
fuckboys:
can you imagine the ugly person the guy wants to Bleep?

He's only doing your celibate self a favour grin

Mynd44 rule 2&10 broken here.

Why call her ugly @fuckboys and you still had to upload her picture to validate that?. I don't know why you all come on nairaland to abuse people.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by 4tune490(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eranu

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
After reading the screenshot, quote me tongue but I think men are scum shocked let those guys come here and rant,I'm waiting tongue

Ugly b¡tch-ass motherfucker you should include your brothers and your scum father.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by buffalowings: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
me I no dey waste time

the guy is just running his mouth
go straight to the point like

hey babe, I want to Bleep you

how much for tdb
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lmao well she must av done sth to make d guy send her such msgs.. Anyways,, agreed. If men r scum,,then I am one proud motherf**kn SCUM!!
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by JONSYN7154: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
op, like seriously you're a beautiful lady. Sorry if I go beyond my bond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / Some Popular Things People Do On Valentine’s Day - Bamisepeters' Blog / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.