Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) (14289 Views)

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Teague4league(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:

Well from Your face, you look like you bear the full brunt of our economy. With Your fore-head looking like sand dunes In a desert.. grin

The UN should use you as a poster child for anorexic africans living with AIDS.

grin what tha .... grin
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Masonic(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Teague4league:

grin what tha .... grin

He started it, I finished it.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jodha:
Face be like monkey abi ape we lick lime... (that post got me like laughing really hard for real) grin grin

Most guys are dogs, it's not a new thing... I'm typing from experience....

We now live in a world where we have sorry dogs with uncontrollable libido as men.... It's do depressing....

I wish every girl reasons like me sometimes (most girls are foolish also)... If it was left to me... Most guys would die of konji... Seriously grin
Iwo ehn, most girls aren't foolish, infact none is when it comes to sexual relation but gullible. Infact, all girls are depending on who's fingering the brain. No doubt some guys are dogs but self control/ abstinence till meeting right partner is best. Left to you, most guys would die of konji, funny and untrue, infact, I don't expect you to fall for all guys and the one u do for, surely would drill it well and make reverse be the case of you wanting to escape the konji instead. Moreover, ladies stand to benefit more as we guys are more at the losing end, so it's to you ladies' benefit, so ladies should literarily be more konjified but our feelings and sexual desires if peak are not easily hidden unlike ladies'. Infact, an old man can be doing like baby because of wetin e want chop. See ehn, when u pass through Royale in Ikeja Lagos even as early as 5am when I go to work, u need see some Behind, fine girls that are classic who really need to escape the konji world. But Should I say you're coitophobic?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2017
abimic:

Iwo ehn, most girls aren't foolish, infact none is when it comes to sexual relation but gullible. Infact, all girls are depending on who's fingering the brain. No doubt some guys are dogs but self control/ abstinence till meeting right partner is best. Left to you, most guys would die of konji, funny and untrue, infact, I don't expect you to fall for all guys and the one u do for, surely would drill it well and make reverse be the case of you wanting to escape the konji instead. Moreover, ladies stand to benefit more as we guys are more at the losing end, so it's to you ladies' benefit, so ladies should literarily be more konjified but our feelings and sexual desires if peak are not easily hidden unlike ladies'. Infact, an old man can be doing like baby because of wetin e want chop. See ehn, when u pass through Royale in Ikeja Lagos even as early as 5am when I go to work, u need see some Behind, fine girls that are classic who really need to escape the konji world. But Should I say you're coitophobic?

Benefit what exactly?

All these ones you're typing na "big big talk"

One thing I have most is self control, even at my own detriment... I still insist if every girl reasons like me "konji will kii some guys"
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Deadshot(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Oyindebrah:
After reading the screenshot, quote me tongue but I think men are scum shocked let those guys come here and rant,I'm waiting tongue
You had better rephrase your sentence...cuz not all men are scums ...btw the screenshot is nt even urs
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 6:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Jodha:

Benefit what exactly?

All these ones you're typing na "big big talk"

One thing I have most is self control, even at my own detriment... I still insist if every girl reasons like me "konji will kii some guys"
Well no doubt, self control matters, even in marriages, but your emphasis on konji would kill some guys ehn, like this is too sure for u, u go don show those guys around u pepper,Tough one I could perceive there like buhari body odour. firstly, it all depends on your class, level of exposure to be so certain what u claim. If one is in a relationship, of course konji wouldn't be an issue as it would be ran on mutual understanding, albeit some bf still cheat on their gf and what would u do here, no be if u catch am sef. For the singles, in adekunle's voice, there's a man for every woman, and not even nowadays that more girls are on the loose sexually, the only thing is God should protect we guys, konji talks are stale lately, except the guy is like me practicing self control, else there are girls out there who aren't slut ready to meet the demands ranging from office, to university, to outing, seminars, and even nairaland as we meet new people daily. And if all girls were to reason like u, Konji would have long died since the 90s, as this would give more guys the resolve to test your ball. Good morning
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Oyindebrah(f): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2017
kingsman66:

Then if you are a girl pm me
why should I pm you?can't you pm me? grin
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
abimic:

Well no doubt, self control matters, even in marriages, but your emphasis on konji would kill some guys ehn, like this is too sure for u, u go don show those guys around u pepper,Tough one I could perceive there like buhari body odour. firstly, it all depends on your class, level of exposure to be so certain what u claim. If one is in a relationship, of course konji wouldn't be an issue as it would be ran on mutual understanding, albeit some bf still cheat on their gf and what would u do here, no be if u catch am sef. For the singles, in adekunle's voice, there's a man for every woman, and not even nowadays that more girls are on the loose sexually, the only thing is God should protect we guys, konji talks are stale lately, except the guy is like me practicing self control, else there are girls out there who aren't slut ready to meet the demands ranging from office, to university, to outing, seminars, and even nairaland as we meet new people daily. And if all girls were to reason like u, Konji would have long died since the 90s, as this would give more guys the resolve to test your ball. Good morning

I totally wish I had the power to make people see what I'm thinking... Typing alone I wouldn't be able to explain my points to you..

Anyways trust me when I say "some girls are foolish" not gullible... I know this for a true fact.... It's the *absolute truth*...

Hope your day went as planned?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:

I totally wish I had the power to make people see what I'm thinking... Typing alone I wouldn't be able to explain my points to you..

Anyways trust me when I say "some girls are foolish" not gullible... I know this for a true fact.... It's the *absolute truth*...

Hope your day went as planned?
Sure it did, yours?
Of course I've got trust you if I were to go by my first instinct.
So Tell me, what's it with your moniker, Jodha, what does it mean and coined from? maybe Judith with something else.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2017
It's Hindi... Jodha is like a Indian legendary goddess /empress...

Went as planned...
abimic:

Sure it did, yours?
Of course I've got trust you if I were to go by my first instinct.
So Tell me, what's it with your moniker, Jodha, what does it mean and coined from? maybe Judith with something else.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:
It's Hindi... Jodha is like a Indian legendary goddess /empress...

Went as planned...
So u indirectly saying u can fit properly into the shoes of a goddess, Indian goddess at that. Don't forget goddesses are always admired by many which is indirectly evident here in few days. Hope u do watch their films too and how's the prep for the red day, the Valentine's ♥ day... Make I quick book space before sharper shooters dislodge me like FTC on nairaland.
Good morning
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Guys r scums
See your mouth
But bfor a day,weeks or month will pass u have been Bleep by a guy....abeg make I hear sometin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
abimic:

So u indirectly saying u can fit properly into the shoes of a goddess, Indian goddess at that. Don't forget goddesses are always admired by many which is indirectly evident here in few days. Hope u do watch their films too and how's the prep for the red day, the Valentine's ♥ day... Make I quick book space before sharper shooters dislodge me like FTC on nairaland.
Good morning

I'm not saying I fit into her shoes... I like her and thatz it...

I'm like the biggest Bollywood fan... I watch their movies like craay...

Lol.. Val is till far nah... Although ion attach much importance to that day... I mean it's just like every other day...

I have no plans on... But I think any plans to book me or something... "Don enter one chance" cause I'm not that kind of person...

(I don't know if you understand what I'm typing sef) grin grin....
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
.@OP,your title shud read "boys"not men
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:

I'm not saying I fit into her shoes... I like her and thatz it...

I'm like the biggest Bollywood fan... I watch their movies like craay...

Lol.. Val is till far nah... Although ion attach much importance to that day... I mean it's just like every other day...

I have no plans on... But I think any plans to book me or something... "Don enter one chance" cause I'm not that kind of person...

(I don't know if you understand what I'm typing sef) grin grin....
Of course, i myself doubt I got what u typing sef, cheesy grin....
But Like u would be so free dat day to party hard and down grin... .. . And tear off the roof top likewise. That's what goddesses do, fine u nailing it too undecided.. .
I'm seeing your handiwork here though.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:
Face be like monkey abi ape we lick lime... (that post got me like laughing really hard for real) grin grin

Most guys are dogs, it's not a new thing... I'm typing from experience....

We now live in a world where we have sorry dogs with uncontrollable libido as men.... It's do depressing....

I wish every girl reasons like me sometimes (most girls are foolish also)... If it was left to me... Most guys would die of konji... Seriously grin

Looking at your face most men would rather die of konji than bleep you grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by MENTORCH(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
No correct guy will have time to be sending all this to one woman, when girls full everywhere. If I send one message and she doesn't reply; that is the end.
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
abimic:

Of course, i myself doubt I got what u typing sef, cheesy grin....
But Like u would be so free dat day to party hard and down grin... .. . And tear off the roof top likewise. That's what goddesses do, fine u nailing it too undecided.. .
I'm seeing your handiwork here though.

Taah it's a lie.. goddesses do not party, they're calm and detest gra gra things (eg clubbing and all that)...

My good handiwork you mean grin grin
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Looking at your face most men would rather die of konji than bleep you grin grin lipsrsealed

: : and I never knew I was that hideous grin

But the thing is ever banging dogs of your calibre... Do not look at a girls face... Guys like you bang anything on skirts grin...
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:

Taah it's a lie.. goddesses do not party, they're calm and detest gra gra things (eg clubbing and all that)...

My good handiwork you mean grin grin
Who dances gra gra these days, haven't u heard of couple dancing? I need teach u this dance, the rhythm, arithmetic and flexibility make it fit for us, the tall ones, goddesses do this type of dance and not skelewu. grin
Your handiwork?
Good!!
Maybe the gods would have answers to that but what I sense is a domineering personality. Happy Sunday
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2017
abimic:
Who dances gra gra these days, haven't u heard of couple dancing? I need teach u this dance, the rhythm, arithmetic and flexibility make it fit for us, the tall ones, goddesses do this type of dance and not skelewu. grin
Your handiwork?
Good!!
Maybe the gods would have answers to that but what I sense is a domineering personality. Happy Sunday

Ion like dancing oooo... I'd rather sit down comfortably and watch others dance... grin

You're wrong dearie I don't have a domineering personality.. I just hate it when peeps don't see things from my perspective(I know not everyone would see things the way I see em) but yet... At least people should understand what I'm saying...
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Jodha:

Ion like dancing oooo... I'd rather sit down comfortably and watch others dance... grin

You're wrong dearie I don't have a domineering personality.. I just hate it when peeps don't see things from my perspective(I know not everyone would see things the way I see em) but yet... At least people should understand what I'm saying...
You'd rather sit and watch others dance, as what o, as someone invited to watch a show cool.... U that, if someone takes a closer look, your dancing moves would be more than that of Shakira but here pretending like adekunle gold.. So, are u truly the height you claimed?...
Happy new week...
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2017
abimic:

You'd rather sit and watch others dance, as what o, as someone invited to watch a show cool.... U that, if someone takes a closer look, your dancing moves would be more than that of Shakira but here pretending like adekunle gold.. So, are u truly the height you claimed?...
Happy new week...

Shakira keh... Tryst me ion know how to dance...

I didn't claim any height oo.... Thatz how tall I am...

Same 2 yhu dearie
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 3:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:

Shakira keh... Tryst me ion know how to dance...

I didn't claim any height oo.... Thatz how tall I am...

Same 2 yhu dearie
Like for real...
Is beans your favorite?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by popefuse(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:
**in Timaya's voice**

See as OP ugly like baboon licking lime grin
abeg wat d meaning of OP
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Masonic(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
popefuse:
abeg wat d meaning of OP

Original Poster
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
abimic:

Like for real...
Is beans your favorite?

Noo shocked.

If it was left to me.. Beans will never sell in the market... It's the worst food ever...

I can't eat it alone sef... But I can manage it... If it's mixed with rice...

I don't think my height is based of what I eat... Its hereditary.. There isn't any short person in my family...
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 1:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Jodha:

Noo shocked.

If it was left to me.. Beans will never sell in the market... It's the worst food ever...

I can't eat it alone sef... But I can manage it... If it's mixed with rice...

I don't think my height is based of what I eat... Its hereditary.. There isn't any short person in my family...
Beans worst food, Maybe u think u living in GEJ era..
Beans still remains a top choice for me, infact, it really served me lots of purposes when I was in the University then. Did u say manage if mixed with rice?
Mixing it with rice makes it a balanced diet nah undecided
Of course, it is not as if a man with dwarfism can just suddenly take short cut to growing taller by eating beans. But hope u aren't too tall, it's always cool tall and chubby or short and slim, that makes a perfect body size for ladies. Are u getting ready for Feb 6?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2017
abimic:

Beans still remains a top choice for me, infact, it really served me lots of purposes when I was in the University then. Did u say manage if mixed with rice?
Of course, it is not as if a man with dwarfism can just suddenly take short cut to growing taller by eating beans. But hope u aren't too tall, it's always cool tall and chubby or short and slim, that makes a perfect body size for ladies. Are u getting ready for Feb 6?

BBalance
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Balance diet or no balance diet... I'on like it... And that's it...

If yhu call 5.9ft too tall then I'm "too tall"... grin... Tall and chubby.. Slim and short? That's not true dearie... I'm not chubby.. I'm slim and I know I'm not looking that bad(by the grace of God).. grin

Chubby and short.. Is OK and tall and slim is bae grin

What's happening on Feb 6?
abimic:

Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by abimic(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Jodha:
Balance diet or no balance diet... I'on like it... And that's it...

If yhu call 5.9ft too tall then I'm "too tall"... grin... Tall and chubby.. Slim and short? That's not true dearie... I'm not chubby.. I'm slim and I know I'm not looking that bad(by the grace of God).. grin

Chubby and short.. Is OK and tall and slim is bae grin

What's happening on Feb 6?
We are of same height then, tall and slim isn't bad if there is back side to match up the confidence publicly, but short and chubby go be like robocup nah, with yam like kind of calf, wey go b like shuku, and it really turns off, short and chubby forces to impress by shaking everything that no one even notices, but slim and short with Behind backside are always most times respectful, and they have swag when they walk esp when they wear sneakers, might not necessarily be applicable to all slim and short but majority of them. Anything goes as a match for tall, but slim with dry back and front is over slim o that one no be slim again o. .
February 6th is when the much publicized 2face protest had being billed to hold, u didn't know about it?
Re: Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) by Jodha(f): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
abimic:

We are of same height then, tall and slim isn't bad if there is back side to match up the confidence publicly, but short and chubby go be like robocup nah, with yam like kind of calf, wey go b like shuku, and it really turns off, short and chubby forces to impress by shaking everything that no one even notices, but slim and short with Behind backside are always most times respectful, and they have swag when they walk esp when they wear sneakers, might not necessarily be applicable to all slim and short but majority of them. Anything goes as a match for tall, but slim with dry back and front is over slim o that one no be slim again o. .
February 6th is when the much publicized 2face protest had being billed to hold, u didn't know about it?

Hmm that's your own philosophy... Other guys think differently... Trust me there is a kinda tall that doesn't require boobs/ass I don't know whether you've seen that kinda tall... Trust me it's epic....

She'll be like a model.. Nice shape.. With just lirrle hips no ass.. No big boobs... I once saw a girl like that she was about 6.0ft tall.. (I was mad though, cause she was far taller than me) but she looked dope"✌

I don't mean slim Asin look sickly oo..

Oh that 2face stuff... I knew but I didn't really take notice of the date... I'on think it will hold anyways...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.