Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver (27109 Views)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / Peter Obi: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Failed / Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by voicelez: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
s
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
dunkem21:
Let's buy a new car then cheesy

Lol, Nigeria is the car naa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by laughnaijas: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
midehi2:
fact!
fact koor factor ni
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
You could have added whose idea it was that knocked the engine.. though i concur 100%

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by sekem: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
The words of wisdom from one of the wisest Igbo men alive.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by thedarksider: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
You could have added whose idea it was that knocked the engine.. though i concur 100%

dont go their..or else jonathans name will come up again...
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by FreeGlobe(f): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
limeta:
Peter Obi, former governor of Anambra state says Nigeria is a knocked Vehicle and the attention should be on fixing the engine, not changing the drivers of the economy.

Willing tool fuvk off
We don,t want to hear from you
You one of them.
dont mind the attention loving thief
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by FreeGlobe(f): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
sekem:
[s]The words of wisdom from one of the wisest Igbo man alive.[/s]

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
marshalcarter:
senseless creatures dem...no be una dey drive am without carin for the vehicle you drove recklessly nd dump it nd still expect the Next to drive to drive carefully undecided undecided mr man

....holam der oooo make i no appear for your dream dis nyt angry

Will blaming and cussing the previous driver fix the engine?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by lagdmark(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
In summary, The engine is buhari, since buhari is Kaput no other economic policy will help Nigeria move forward unless the engine is removed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Once upon a time, there are a group of people in Nigeria who always receive sense once they are out of power. These creatures talk like saints, they move like saints but dont be fooled, they are just looking for the next meal ticket to the next political barbecue joint.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by JUBILEE2000: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who knocked the engine of the vehicle?
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by GrandMaztaC(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
and when the driver don't know the right mechanics ?
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Zenlife: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fire the driver.
Get new cars from the knocked car. (Independent cars).
Hire new drivers for each car to drive its new passengers.
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by DUCEDAVEE(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
u no see em dirty mouth...
wen em dey chop am..em no knw say dry season go shw?
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by psalmsjob: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
laughnaijas:
Wetin Make We Kan Do??

Abeg help me ask ham?

All I read was just the usual rantings not one single suggestion on what to do practically to fix the engine he agrees was knocked only that we shouldn't bother about yesterday i.e the people that knocked the engine and that we should bring people to manage crisis areas but I'm sure he meant them as mechanics and not drivers again.

This is another man trying to be relevant by throwing up catchy phrases that appeals to the gullible as usual.
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by mmsen: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is like a car (the south) with a camel (the north) hitching a ride on top.

Get rid of the camel.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by tino22(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Peter Obi is an intelligent politician, you rarely see people like him. I have no other words to ascertain to this words of wisdom. Nigerians indifferent of our political ideas or party let's give this young man a chance to lead this country come 2019.. for I have seen a man who is eager, to deliver his beloved country and redeem us for live. Let's give Peter Obi chance to rule nigeria. Hausa, Igbo, yoruba give this igbo a chance to handle nigeria now, cus in the next 20, 30 years all of us will still be here called Nigeria. I rest my case
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Niceiroko: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
who are the competent engineers to reair or overhaul the engine, is it dss or efcc or blame games or fulanis men or slow people association

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by ihedioramma: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aburi001:
When you see Politicians speaking in tongues, just know that Electioneering is around the corner.

Anambra Governorship Election loading......
Not only anambra self . he want's OBJ to give him power (p) .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Jay542(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
We need new generation of determined drivers. The latter have failed in maintaining the vehicle.

Make Una just leave Naija for us abegsad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
He says, the engine is our national economy, maybe we citizens need to look at our personal economy and financial situation. And i don't believe we need to buy a new car, what we need is a different economic, investment and financial vehicle. Visit my signature for the vehicles.
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by arowstev2000: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Igbo

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Afam4eva(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
We need the change the driver who cause the greatest damage then we can think of repairing or getting a new car.
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Princewell2012(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm Mr Obi actually made a good point. But the two are necessary and should be put into consideration. A good engineer is needed likewise a good driver. Because even you have a new vehicle and you give it out to a bad driver to handle, he is going to knock the engine at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Davidflight: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari running away from his problem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by nwokolotony(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
He has no wits. period!
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by okechuks22: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
psucc:
100℅

Let's buy new car(restructure)
by just dividing the country if not who ever that expecting massiah to change this country should wait for the second coming of Jesus christ
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by CharliParker: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Maybe we need a very good mechanic to repair the knocked engine.
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Peter Obi is one of the people that got the engine knocked.
Re: Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver by Royalfurnitures: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
So what what do think is the Solution sir?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Ogbe-Ijoh Police Station In Warri Attacked / EFCC Vs Fani-kayode: What Happened In Court On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.