Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Love Is Never Enough. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Never Enough. (17092 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / So Love Is A Decision? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Money and/or finances should be 'a' criterion in marriage, never 'the' criterion.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by remsonik(f): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2017
He's at the top of the ladder in his career. I have a job and a thriving business, I can't date or marry a man with no job or business he's doing,I don't want your money. Men like that take out their frustrations on their ladies. Go hustle and make I go hustle too.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2017
In that story of yours, is Abigail an orphan? Or is it the boyfriend that gave birth to her?

Besides, you didn't complete the story.

Here's the conclusion, So Abigail married the rich guy and two years and one child later, Abigail was admitted in the ICU section of the general hospital for broken ribs and fractured arm b e'er side of a little misunderstanding she had with her husband.

This won't be the first time for both of them. In fact, the hospital staff seemed to be quite familiar with Abigail and her parents, as she is brought in constantly to have her repaired after being bashed by her husband. undecided

I could write that story in a thousand ways all of which won't favor the lady.

True love is always enough.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Talk2Bella:
love will never be enough neither will money
nawa o. Death will shall be enough. Kuku comman kill us na. angry
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2017
sweetestjane:
Hmmmm
whats smelling?
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by BlaQWolf: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
sweetestjane:

its on my profile

Hi, sorry to point this out but you must learn how to answer a direct question whether its on your profile or not ..
Its a harmless advice
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by BerryAnny(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=amokeme post=54406396]
So why go into a relationship when you can't even take care of yourself alone first?I am of the opinion that if you are not financially stable to an extent, you have absolutely NO business being in a relationship/dating or even married.
I don't like it when write ups like this drag the whole gender through the mud because of some few bad eggs.
And my advise to the guys always complaining about women leaving them because of their financial status is this; struggle to be financially balanced to an extent before you think about being in a rltnshp
I couldn't avv imagined a more sensible write-up dan diz. May God bless u sis. I will rather stick 2 my relationship wit W**d,alcohol&phones dan 2 involve mah broke self in any foolish relationship.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by BlaQWolf: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2017
purityval:

Edipee oya come and carry your bae grin grin

Purity how far ? Any new story for junction?
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by phyllistas(f): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:
Kunle has been in a committed relationship for 5years with Abigail who happens to be an unemployed graduate of struggling parents.

Kunle who is still trying to find his feet can't provide anything more for Abigail except affection but Abigail needs more than that..she needs a job,finance to start her dream business and money to take care of little things that matter to a lady and fair enough..Abigail is no money freak neither is she materialistic but she is just so unfortunate to find herself in a jobless situation and frustration is setting in.

But as fate would have it,Abigail..meets Daniel..a gainfully employed bachelor who expressed deep desire to have her as his woman.

Abigail suddenly found herself caught between the true desire she has for Kunle and her deep need for financial succor so she throws caution to the wind and starts dating Daniel and eventually got married to Daniel leaving Kunle with a terrible heart break which made Kunle swore never to give his heart to any lady again....

This story is a typical occurence in Nigeria due to the harsh economy that has turned many hard working and decent ladies to be with rich dudes they don't really desire.

The harsh reality I want any Nigerian guy reading this to know is that LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

You either forget having any commited affair with any lady if you are not financially buoyant enough to spice up that romance or risk losing that lady to a dude who is more loaded but if the lady is nice enough...she just might decide to still be with you while dating another guy to get enough money to take care of you and herself.

While it is expedient for responsible ladies to strive to be financially independent in order to be with the guy they truly desire,it is a fact that ladies are naturally designed to fall for financially successful men and this does not mean they are materialistic or lovers of money....its just the way they are.

As a guy If you know you are still hustling with just enough cash to propel only you please stay clear of any committed affair with any lady who has no source of income good enough to cater for herself except you want to risk having your heart terribly broken..

Many single ladies out there expecially in Nigeria are not interested in flimsy,empty,fruitless,stale love talks....the language they understand is getting employed,starting a business,making money to take care of their needs....
and the fact that your lady is still coping with your broke state might just be because she has not found a rich dude who wants her.

If you know you are not man enough to be in any commited affair at the moment please remain single and work hard or stand the risk of losing that lady to another man who is more financially capable to be the man because LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

I don't know if this makes sense.

Well said!!!!!
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Edipee(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2017
purityval:

Lol. How far bro? Na serious matter dey here o. Make I kukuma go find money eh.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:

If I wrote this many will come for my head for pulling the age and inexperience strings but than God this is coming from a lady.

Unfortunately many ladies in Nigeria must brace up to either remain single for long,risk starting with a man or probably settle for a second wife or mistress of a made guy because 8 out of every 10 made guys out there already have a lady who stood by them and for those who don't have,they will hardly take you serious but only see you as a leech.

A terrible devil and deep blue sea situation.

i would rather remain single, than settle for less or even worse a guy who doesnt know his square root. It is better than getting married and regretting. After all cucumber dey. When trials come, love would take a backseat, it is only the mutual respect, trust and determination to be committed that would remain. Love is not just feelings, it is a decision we make everyday saying i have decided to love u no matter what happens.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Mznaett: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
purityval:

But why?shocked
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2017
mikeade11:
No use style spoil their relationship na... If na babe wey no fit think straight you don cause gbege like that oo

Na her palaver be that
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by TinaAnita(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
This is one fact I already know but it got me thinking and reflecting on something. Indeed love is never enough.

Who sticks with a guy who only gives her transport fare each time she visits? Kolewelk
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:
In that story of yours, is Abigail an orphan? Or is it the boyfriend that gave birth to her?

Besides, you didn't complete the story.

Here's the conclusion, So Abigail married the rich guy and two years and one child later, Abigail was admitted in the ICU section of the general hospital for broken ribs and fractured arm b e'er side of a little misunderstanding she had with her husband.

This won't be the first time for both of them. In fact, the hospital staff seemed to be quite familiar with Abigail and her parents, as she is brought in constantly to have her repaired after being bashed by her husband. undecided

I could write that story in a thousand ways all of which won't favor the lady.

True love is always enough.

... so said the eternal pessimist.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2017
love is enough.. one thing ladies should understand is that you are meant to assist ur man. it's not right to depend solely on him as if his ur dad. ..will d society kill u if u support ur man? or they will kill u if u suffer with him before pleasure? or its wrong for u to be independent .... if u can't stick to ur man becos his not financially buoyant then u can never be a virtuous woman. .

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by purityval(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Purity how far ? Any new story for junction?

Baba new one is coming up soooooon, e don almost done grin hope you're good?
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by purityval(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
love is enough.. one thing ladies should understand is that you are meant to assist ur man. it's not right to depend solely on him as if his ur dad. ..will d society kill u if u support ur man? or they will kill u if u suffer with him before pleasure? or its wrong for u to be independent .... if u can't stick to ur man becos his not financially buoyant then u can never be a virtuous woman. .

#word

Which planet are you from bae?
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
who virtous woman epp, free us dat one abeg
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
purityval:

#word

Which planet are you from bae?
am in same planet with u.... ladies should be independent for Christ sake.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
funmisticqueen:

who virtous woman epp, free us dat one abeg
it helps u and ur generation. .a virtuous woman is industrious. according to d book of proverb, the virtuous woman is not lazy but industrious. a number of times I have asked some undergraduate girls what dy hoped to do with their degree after school... dy will just say no plan. dy just want to get into a man's house...
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by dbeetle1(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Talk2Bella:
love will never be enough neither will money
so what will be enough?
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by purityval(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Mznaett:

But why?shocked

Sorry na grin grin
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Guys, if a lady dumps you because you don't have money and after you made money, she comes back begging... My brother, just forgive her, promise her marriage and then tell her family you want to renovate their house... REMOVE THEIR ROOF AND DISAPPEAR...!!! cheesy

#Soft_Work cool
i dey tell you.... Soft work is our work ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2017
firstking01:
And in as much as i agree with you and would not wanna banter words with you this time around, i'd also would 've prefered a lady i wanna marry to follow me climb the mountain so when i get to the top we can both seat there together and count the stars of our success.
how many ladies will want to follow u climb the mountain..... Guy hustle urself and later tell them d story...
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by amokeme(f): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Jhamzy:

I bliv you to an extent. I even prefer starting up from friendship before going into serious relationship. But that solo struggle is not applicable in all situation because sometimes on your path of challenge, you might just find your God's sent spouse who is compatible with you.
Must it be a spouse? Can't it be a friend or even a stranger? The help mustn't come from a boyfriend or husband naw. That's what I'm saying
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
iamadonis2:

... so said the eternal pessimist.

On the contrary.

I'm an optimist...and a realist.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Larasisi(f): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Guys, if a lady dumps you because you don't have money and after you made money, she comes back begging... My brother, just forgive her, promise her marriage and then tell her family you want to renovate their house... REMOVE THEIR ROOF AND DISAPPEAR...!!! cheesy

#Soft_Work cool
shei you get PhD for wickedness!!
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Larasisi:
shei you get PhD for wickedness!!
Lol, you think so?? cheesy
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Benita27:
You all are right about "love is never enough" but, you should still know that money isn't everything.

Money is everything, if you don't know. I only need my children. And with money, I can have as many as I want.

That these children may not be properly brought up is another thing. That "another thing" is better than trusting a woman.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Mznaett: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
purityval:

Sorry na grin grin
Ok o sad
Byegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.