Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Love Is Never Enough. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Never Enough. (17082 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / So Love Is A Decision? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by joliyp(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Sounds like a business deal though.
love is fair to us jst that people want more of love dan love demand of dem
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by joliyp(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Cutehector:
joliyp is entitled to her opinion na.. U don't have to force her to key in to your views. Since she is happy in her rship u should wish her well
thanks dear
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by vicben27(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kingxway:
bae forget that. Money is enough. Bothe love and the happiness that comes from having money are all products of feeling. Love doesn't start overnight, money can generate love depending on the personalities involved
love is neva enough neither is money! d only way to sustain love is to give it all ur best! communication n understandin is important! no matter hw financially independent ur woman is, always give maintainance money once in a while gud sex! n also learn to listen to dos little tins! u both talk abt once is see prospect in her man shez bound to stand by him! as bad as it may seem woman are beutiful creatures, dy a like a blank book, its d mans responsibility to decide wats to b writen on it! i've dated bad girls in d past! we neva really bad much issues dos ladies are better psons today! i may nt be a billonaire today but my woman stil loves me! she sees prospect, see give me by due respect n we both gud together we are workin towards a better day! money is nt everytin! but it can get u almst evrytin peace
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Melissa9: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
You made all the sense in the world, God bless u, a guy who is trying to find himself will come and be asking a lady who is trying to find herself out, there can't be two pple finding themselves in a relationship, even financially independent ladies don't want broke guys, all the talks about grow with your man, build with your man, support your man, bullshit everything, 80% of the time the ladies always lose, the guys will leave, time and everything wasted, God forbid bad thing, I ain't building with no man, I'll rather stay single
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Guys, if a lady dumps you because you don't have money and after you made money, she comes back begging... My brother, just forgive her, promise her marriage and then tell her family you want to renovate their house... REMOVE THEIR ROOF AND DISAPPEAR...!!! cheesy

#Soft_Work cool wonderful idea cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Hannysmilez(f): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks,this is the first time I dont agree with you.
I understand the importance of finance but then:Love is different things to different people. In most cases,love is enough. I mean love and nt romance,the kinda love that is patient,kind,humble,generous,keeping no record of wrong,forgiving etc.
The woman chose to marry Daniel,nothing pushed her to do it.Poverty may have influenced her decision but she had the final say. Im nt saying she's wrong-its a matter of priorities,but dont blame that on love's ina
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
it helps u and ur generation. .a virtuous woman is industrious. according to d book of proverb, the virtuous woman is not lazy but industrious. a number of times I have asked some undergraduate girls what dy hoped to do with their degree after school... dy will just say no plan. dy just want to get into a man's house...
point taken

1 Like

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by colossus91(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
smithsydny:
as I dey now am dating one who senior with just few years, CUs I cant afford the luxury for the younger babes.. How u see it..
i envy u oooh seems am not their taste ni oo cos i dnt mi d atall!,
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
colossus91:

i envy u oooh seems am not their taste ni oo cos i dnt mi d atall!,
my brother is nor a small something ooo.. I will have a younger babe but for now I can nor come and go and suffer my self for younger babes naw oo
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by davidif: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:
Kunle has been in a committed relationship for 5years with Abigail who happens to be an unemployed graduate of struggling parents.

Kunle who is still trying to find his feet can't provide anything more for Abigail except affection but Abigail needs more than that..she needs a job,finance to start her dream business and money to take care of little things that matter to a lady and fair enough..Abigail is no money freak neither is she materialistic but she is just so unfortunate to find herself in a jobless situation and frustration is setting in.

But as fate would have it,Abigail..meets Daniel..a gainfully employed bachelor who expressed deep desire to have her as his woman.

Abigail suddenly found herself caught between the true desire she has for Kunle and her deep need for financial succor so she throws caution to the wind and starts dating Daniel and eventually got married to Daniel leaving Kunle with a terrible heart break which made Kunle swore never to give his heart to any lady again....

This story is a typical occurence in Nigeria due to the harsh economy that has turned many hard working and decent ladies to be with rich dudes they don't really desire.

The harsh reality I want any Nigerian guy reading this to know is that LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

You either forget having any commited affair with any lady if you are not financially buoyant enough to spice up that romance or risk losing that lady to a dude who is more loaded but if the lady is nice enough...she just might decide to still be with you while dating another guy to get enough money to take care of you and herself.

While it is expedient for responsible ladies to strive to be financially independent in order to be with the guy they truly desire,it is a fact that ladies are naturally designed to fall for financially successful men and this does not mean they are materialistic or lovers of money....its just the way they are.

As a guy If you know you are still hustling with just enough cash to propel only you please stay clear of any committed affair with any lady who has no source of income good enough to cater for herself except you want to risk having your heart terribly broken..

Many single ladies out there expecially in Nigeria are not interested in flimsy,empty,fruitless,stale love talks....the language they understand is getting employed,starting a business,making money to take care of their needs....
and the fact that your lady is still coping with your broke state might just be because she has not found a rich dude who wants her.

If you know you are not man enough to be in any commited affair at the moment please remain single and work hard or stand the risk of losing that lady to another man who is more financially capable to be the man because LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

I don't know if this makes sense.

Then some years down the line the lady will come to nairaland complaining that her husband is cheating on her as not abusing her and saying that he never loved her that all he was mostly interested in is finding a 'good girl' he could settle down with and give him kids. And now that that has been accomplished it's now up to him to find the next youngest girl he can get.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by davidif: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
joliyp:
lol.......love is always enough

Don't mind them jare.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by davidif: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
iykekelvins:
Love has never been enough. Love won't put food on the table, love won't pay bills.

My fellow brothers that girls broke our hearts for a richer guy.. *Double your hustle jor*

I never knew love was supposed to be a financial investment. Why didn't they teach me this growing up.

Re: Love Is Never Enough. by boomssey(f): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Toks2008:
Kunle has been in a committed relationship for 5years with Abigail who happens to be an unemployed graduate of struggling parents.

Kunle who is still trying to find his feet can't provide anything more for Abigail except affection but Abigail needs more than that..she needs a job,finance to start her dream business and money to take care of little things that matter to a lady and fair enough..Abigail is no money freak neither is she materialistic but she is just so unfortunate to find herself in a jobless situation and frustration is setting in.

But as fate would have it,Abigail..meets Daniel..a gainfully employed bachelor who expressed deep desire to have her as his woman.

Abigail suddenly found herself caught between the true desire she has for Kunle and her deep need for financial succor so she throws caution to the wind and starts dating Daniel and eventually got married to Daniel leaving Kunle with a terrible heart break which made Kunle swore never to give his heart to any lady again....

This story is a typical occurence in Nigeria due to the harsh economy that has turned many hard working and decent ladies to be with rich dudes they don't really desire.

The harsh reality I want any Nigerian guy reading this to know is that LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

You either forget having any commited affair with any lady if you are not financially buoyant enough to spice up that romance or risk losing that lady to a dude who is more loaded but if the lady is nice enough...she just might decide to still be with you while dating another guy to get enough money to take care of you and herself.

While it is expedient for responsible ladies to strive to be financially independent in order to be with the guy they truly desire,it is a fact that ladies are naturally designed to fall for financially successful men and this does not mean they are materialistic or lovers of money....its just the way they are.

As a guy If you know you are still hustling with just enough cash to propel only you please stay clear of any committed affair with any lady who has no source of income good enough to cater for herself except you want to risk having your heart terribly broken..

Many single ladies out there expecially in Nigeria are not interested in flimsy,empty,fruitless,stale love talks....the language they understand is getting employed,starting a business,making money to take care of their needs....
and the fact that your lady is still coping with your broke state might just be because she has not found a rich dude who wants her.

If you know you are not man enough to be in any commited affair at the moment please remain single and work hard or stand the risk of losing that lady to another man who is more financially capable to be the man because LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH.

it all makes sense,everything uv said makes a lot of sense.money makes the world go round.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Jhamzy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
amokeme:

Must it be a spouse? Can't it be a friend or even a stranger? The help mustn't come from a boyfriend or husband naw. That's what I'm saying

Sure! Y not? But the bone of contention here now is a spouse. Which brought about the opinionated comments.
Re: Love Is Never Enough. by Valkyr: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I didnt read the post..."of the three,love is the greatest"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / Men Only: How Did You Get Through This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.