Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign (12278 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by chiefolododo(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2017
The northern governors are working tirelessly to ensure that the VP resigns and hand over power to one of the most corrupt politicians(Bukola Saraki) of all times. If that happens , then this country should divide . what do these northerners take the rest of the country for? Fools? We are not.

I call on the US President to please protect the acting president and ensure nothing happens to him.

Buhari has developed brain tumor and will never come back as the president . We must all accept Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as our new President.Thanks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Loyalblak007(f): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Those Northerners are so Blood thirsty for Power....Since 1960

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Osibanjo should resign in the interest of peace and progress

Let Saraki be the President

He will lead this nation better, he is more capable than osibanjo

Those who call Saraki corrupt should show court ruling proving their case

Saraki for President!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Osibanjo is Tinubu puppet

If osibanjo become President then consider Nigeria sold to Tinubu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
krendo:
Buhari should resign in the interest of peace and progress

Let osinbajo be the President

He will lead this nation better, he is more capable than buhari

Those who call osinbajo corrupt should show court ruling proving their case

Osinbajo for President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by puritygen: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
If osibanjo resigns nothing will happen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by chiefolododo(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
You are saying arrant nonsense. Where is it written in the constitution that the VP should resign because he will be somebody's puppet. Let him get there first . He should resign? Na mumu you call am?
krendo:

Saraki for President!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by dikeigbo2(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Let me tanda here to read comments grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by quiverfull(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't know if this rumour will turn out to be true, but nobody can force Prof to resign. And if they assassinate him, then there will be wahala.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by timecapsule: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Why will he resign? Is there any tribe that is BORN TO RULE alone? Who the cap fit let him wear it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by chiefolododo(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2017
You get brain
quiverfull:
I don't know if this rumour will turn out to be true, but nobody can force Prof to resign. And if they assassinate him, then there will be wahala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Jokerman(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Osibanjo will be better jare than any Hausa clown....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by masterplan303(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
krendo:

Saraki for President!
Omo ale

10 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by TheFreeOne: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
We'll still consider such as mere rumours according to the presidency until proven otherwise but recent events is tilting towards such.

However Buhari already sent a letter to NASS to the effect that Osinbajo is acting president in his stead and constitutionally he'll become president if Buhari becomes incapacitated.

The issue of Saraki jumping over Osinbajo to become president is alien to our constitution.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by bettercreature(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jokerman:
Osibanjo will be better jare than any Hausa clown....
You are wrong! I dislike Saraki but he will be a better president,he was born to rule compared to Osinbanjo with no experience
If you look at the way Saraki undo all politicial elites in southwest,you will realise he was born to rule
Anyway nobody can force Osibanjo to step down its all propaganda

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let us obey the constitution, it will be well. Check my signature and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Jokerman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
You are wrong! I dislike Saraki but he will be a better president,he was born to rule compared to Osinbanjo with no experience
If you look at the way Saraki undo all politicial elites in southwest,you will realise he was born to rule

Hmmm maybe, but saraki is a thief jare... corruption will yapa everywhere

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
What does constitutn say about d incapacited president?..
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Nobody can force Osibanjo to step down its all propaganda
grin sarrki, midolian and Rilwayne001 must see this grin
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by bettercreature(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jokerman:

Hmmm maybe, but saraki is a thief jare... corruption will yapa everywhere
You are right especially now that CBN rate is 200 naira differ to black market rate .He will just be ordering raw dollar from the CBN

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by bettercreature(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jabioro:
What does constitutn say about d incapacited president?..
It mandates us to vote them out every 4years using our voters card as the only power vested on us
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Saraki will be a better President than Osinbajo. That much is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

A so-called Pastor under which killers of another preacher in Abuja (in the same city that he is staying and working) were released and he kept mute. Is it this same person you think can handle Nigeria's wahala.

He may be assassinated. And contrary to what people think nothing will happen.

Only the SW will fume as Saraki is accepted in the NE, NW, NC, SE, and SS. Na just to send enough military men to the SW to quell any protests by fire and force. Yes. What was done to Shiite and IPOB will be done to the SW protesters (or sorry dissenters and treasonous elements).

Abi do the Yorubas think the North will protest against Saraki. Or do the Yorubas think the Igbos and Niger Deltans will protest WITH Yorubas after they protested against Goodluck, were instrumental in his defeat, and even supported the Northern presidency in their illegitimate killings of Igbo protesters in the SE or innocent village people in Gbaramatu in Niger Delta.

Anything the North likes should be done to Osibanjo. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen.

-Lord

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by chiefolododo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
I recognise your hatred for the Yorubas. You are supporting the north to sack Osinbajo , is that what the constitution says? Will you be proud of your country where lawlessness abound?
LordAdam7:
Saraki will be a better President than Osinbajo. That much is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

A so-called Pastor under which killers of another preacher in Abuja (in the same city that he is staying and working) were released and he kept mute. Is it this same person you think can handle Nigeria's wahala.

Only the SW will fume as Saraki is accepted in the NE, NW, NC, SE, and SS. Na just to send enough military men to the SW to quell any protests by fire and force. Yes. What was done to Shiite and IPOB will be done to the SW protesters (or sorry dissenters and treasonous elements).

Abi do the Yorubas think the North will protest against Saraki. Or do the Yorubas think the Igbos and Niger Deltans will protest WITH Yorubas after they protested against Goodluck, were instrumental in his defeat, and even supported the Northern presidency in their illegitimate killings of Igbo protesters in the SE or innocent village people in Gbaramatu in Niger Delta.

Anything the North likes should be done to Osibanjo. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by bettercreature(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

-Lord
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cries of a tribal bigot! nothing will happen to Osinbanjo.He will take over if anything should happen to PMB today
Don't kill yourself over GEJ,he is somewhere right now enjoying his retirement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
I recognise your hatred for the Yorubas. You are supporting the north to sack Osinbajo , is that what the constitution says? Will you be proud of your country where lawlessness abound?

What goes around comes around.

In 1999, when the Yorubas disowned OBJ, who stood by him? Answer that question.

Then in 2011, the entire Yorubas repaid the favor with Jonathan.

Then in 2015, thinking there was no debt any longer, the Yorubas went back to their favorite partners. And between that time and now supported all manner of ill-treatment against the Jonathans (while shielding other ex first families including the Abachas), and citizens of the SS/SE by the Northern presidency and Yoruba elite.

Now is 2017, we will repay that favor in kind.

The north are good students of the Nigerian polity. Personally, I think Buhari will return. They'd keep him stable till 2019, and then he'll drop Osibanjo and re-contest or hand the mantle to another Northerner. If Buhari was truly brain-dead, Osinbajo would not be in Aso Rock right now.

Everyone knows why the SW supported Buhari in 2015, they knew something like this was going to happen. Unfortunately, they had to make enemies out of the same people who would have supported them to get what they want. Now, you guys would likely pay for that miscalculation.

Let me make it clear. No true SS/SE/NC/NE/NW person will die for Osinbajo. He has done nothing for the many Christians killed and he is the symbol of the SW betrayal of the entire South. He is also the chief infidel in the presidency (talking from the POV of the Northerners).

Pray Tinubu, Bisi, and Afenifere can protect you guys if things go south. The rest of Nigeria don't give an eff 'bout the VP.

-Lord

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by muykem: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
OP, please what concern America president? is that we can not rule ourselves without assistant from foreign countries. Buhari is well and hale and if he dies, Professor will take over. Any other person dreaming of become president will need to wait till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cries of a tribal bigot! nothing will happen to Osinbanjo.He will take over if anything should happen to PMB today
Don't kill yourself over GEJ,he is somewhere right now enjoying his retirement

Oga no be by noise.

Northern governors held a meeting with the COAS and NSA in ASO ROCK while the Acting President was not part of the meeting.

If the North wants to kill Osinbajo, nothing is stopping them!

They've managed to divide the South unlike in 2009, when the entire South was united against them.

Read the signs, don't be emotional.

-Lord

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by ckmayoca: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:

Lawlessness has been nigeria motto since APC came into power brother tho I don't support them pushing Osinbajo aside but if that happens na look we go dey look

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by chiefolododo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
You have a point but I believe we are all elites , let's do things accordingly
LordAdam7:

What goes around comes around.

In 1999, when the Yorubas disowned OBJ, who stood by him? Answer that question.

Then in 2011, the entire Yorubas repaid the favor with Jonathan.

Then in 2015, thinking there was no debt any longer, the Yorubas went back to their favorite partners. And between that time and now supported all manner of ill-treatment against the Jonathans (while shielding other ex first families including the Abachas), and citizens of the SS/SE by the Northern presidency and Yoruba elite.

Now is 2017, we will repay that favor in kind.

The north are good students of the Nigerian polity. Personally, I think Buhari will return. They'd keep him stable till 2019, and then he'll drop Osibanjo and re-contest or hand the mantle to another Northerner. If Buhari was truly brain-dead, Osinbajo would not be in Aso Rock right now.

Everyone knows why the SW supported Buhari in 2015, they knew something like this was going to happen. Unfortunately, they had to make enemies out of the same people who would have supported them to get what they want. Now, you guys would likely pay for that miscalculation.

Let me make it clear. No true SS/SE/NC/NE/NW person will die for Osinbajo. He has done nothing for the many Christians killed and he is the symbol of the SW betrayal of the entire South. He is also the chief infidel in the presidency (talking from the POV of the Northerners).

Pray Tinubu, Bisi, and Afenifere can protect you guys if things go south. The rest of Nigeria don't give an eff 'bout the VP.

-Lord
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
You have a point but I believe we are all elites , let's do things accordingly

The thing is the North would not want to have a repeat of 2009. Not even if they have a clear shot to target Osinbajo.

So, they'll do everything possible to make sure Buhari stays on until 2019. Including keeping him in hospital for as long as is necessary to make him stable

That's all!

But trust me when I say that it is in Osinbajo's interest to pray for the good health of his principal. He is just a pawn in a game between powerful interests in Nigeria.

-Lord

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by ificatchmodeh: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
If osibanjo resign or killed.God forbid..

Nothing will happen...

Just noise..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
ckmayoca:

Lawlessness has been nigeria motto since APC came into power brother tho I don't support them pushing Osinbajo aside but if that happens na look we go dey look

GBAM!

It's troubling that the same people who do not speak up about the lawlessness since now want to speak about lawlessness should Osinbajo be pushed aside.

Keeping Dasuki and Kanu after being granted bail? Is that the rule of law?

The same way everybody watched idly by is the same way the Aso Rock mafia would pull a wool over Osinbajo and everybody would watch idly as well.

Let's all hope it doesn't get to that level. For the sake of the innocents in the SW. Because na there go be the battle-ground.

-Lord

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec / 13 Proposed Cargo Terminals To Be Ready December- Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.