Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story (16891 Views)

An Unconventional Valentine's Day Story [strictly 18+] / My Most Embarrassing "April Fool's Day" Story / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by ChocolateBunny: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
February 14 Is a val day and also, my birthday but it's also the day I lost my mum to breast cancer.
Life is somehow unfair
So sorry
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
zeezeegal:
Found Out He Has Been Cheating, Sent Him Out Of My House... And I'm Gonna Canceal Our Introduction Straight-away.. Men Are Like Local Rice, No Matter How U Select Them U Go Still Chop Stone.. White Val

Are you gay cool cool cool.

On a more serious note, you're going to meet a man soon that'll make you happy and special again.

You just haven't met the right one.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
ajealadick:
My girlfriend of 3 years serious relationship sneaked to Ghana to hustle after lying to me she is going to Lagos to supervise her brother's building project. I called severally and no connection and I had to trace her via an old Ghanaian friend and colleague before. He called and she picked and he also confirmed her location. Long story short after she knew her cover was blown she said I accused her earlier of unfaithfulness when she told me of a 2 weeks turned 3 months trip. So she said she went there now to prove me right. Now we've broken up this morning (1 am.) and its eating me up but I really want it to end. I only regret all the monies I had wasted on her. Gave her the best, just last month I even paid her rent. So painful cos it was my last card I used. [color=#000099][/color]

Mumu grin grin grin

Even with all the stories you're reading on nl, you never wise up.

Only spend your spare money for a girl.

Imagine... Last card
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by adorablevic: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
ajealadick:
My girlfriend of 3 years serious relationship sneaked to Ghana to hustle after lying to me she is going to Lagos to supervise her brother's building project. I called severally and no connection and I had to trace her via an old Ghanaian friend and colleague before. He called and she picked and he also confirmed her location. Long story short after she knew her cover was blown she said I accused her earlier of unfaithfulness when she told me of a 2 weeks turned 3 months trip. So she said she went there now to prove me right. Now we've broken up this morning (1 am.) and its eating me up but I really want it to end. I only regret all the monies I had wasted on her. Gave her the best, just last month I even paid her rent. So painful cos it was my last card I used. [color=#000099][/color]
so sorry dear
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Ashez: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
tasceige:
February 14th, 2018

Woke up early in the morning, faced Lagos traffic, was in the office all day, stepped outa office to face Lagos traffic after work, bought myself bottle water and cashew nuts while in same traffic, now am home.

Wanna Eat, watch match and sleep.
Q.E.D
Abeg bros, whats d full meaning of Q.E.D, I once used it and someone asked me d meaning, I jokingly avoided d question... tell me abeg
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by kamat30(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
2018 was the worse val day I have in my life i lost my girlfriend today mor
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by tonilite(f): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
A guy took me out on Vals day to a popular mall. After i bought everything i wanted, he now said he misplaced his wallet with his ATM cards inside. I had to drop everything i have picked and almost trekked home in annoyance
wayo guy spotted. Kikikikiki
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
caught my girlfriend red-handed cheating on me today.... I'm so broken

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by ajealadick(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Don't showcase crass stupidity here
kullozone:

Ntoooor!!! Lmfao... Serves you right.

Just go and beg her to forgive you oh, because you didn't spend enough on her. And no forget to sell all your property (that's if you never even sell them finish) take tidy her well ehn! Goodluck... Mumu smiley
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by sandrahnaub(f): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2018
OgahBohz:

my mind is telling me its follow come ,

my instincts is saying its attached

my brain is calculating the possibility of one eye being a natural (the left),and the other an attached ..

can you put me outa my mystery plz
Hahahahahahahahaha....this grin Cracked me up!

Nah i won't put u out of your misery grin grin
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by undisputedgbola(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
A guy took me out on Vals day to a popular mall. After i bought everything i wanted, he now said he misplaced his wallet with his ATM cards inside. I had to drop everything i have picked and almost trekked home in annoyance
I weak!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2018
kamat30:
2018 was the worse val day I have in my life i lost my girlfriend today mor
lost to death or lost to another man?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by richsnub(m): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2018
broke up with my girl turned EX now
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by princeso2020(m): 1:16am On Feb 15, 2018
I was assaulted by an army man today by 10:35pm. I live in Ushafa Village aka Cliton village. Ushafa Village is in Bwari area council FCT Abuja. on my way home as at 10:35pm, I saw an army patrol truck next to it is this stand alone solider man. Here is the question he asked me.
He asked from where.
I answered gone to see a friend, going back home.
He asked who are you.
I answered by giving my full name coupled with my national I'D
He said I should go and sit on the floor.
I now asked what are my offences.
He answered don't you know there are curfew from 10pm to 5am.
I replied I do not know, next thing he kicked me down, pointed his gun at me force me to lie on the floor, wanted to push me into a gutter I refuse, held my shirt tore off the first bottom on my shirt.
as I write this message I could not sleep, it is 1:15am now.
is there any curfew announced for Ushafa?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by paulsir: 3:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Bought fried rice, chicken and beef from shoprite. We are presently running stool, vomiting and stomach ache because of food poisoning. The meats are gotten from God knows.
I'm thinking of suing ibadan branch right now.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by donnaD(f): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2018
vicben27:
it is better to give than to recieve
yeah i did

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by donnaD(f): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2018
pcguru1:

If you're not dating there's nothing sad about it, its just an overhyped event
even if am not dating any one but I have loved ones na,even family and friends.
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by enonche85(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2018
grin

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 15, 2018
donnaD:
so sad no one gave me a gift.
eyaa,I can still give u a belated giftgrin
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by raydatluvs(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
addikt:
My gf number has been switched off since morning

VERY UNUSUAL undecided

Thank's to heaven for plan B wink
pls oh uncle,are you sure you're the lady's boyfriend? You know it's possible she's yourgf and you're not her bf, I don't understand why she would reply owkk to I tried your no all day...on valentine's Day and you smell no rotting fish. You know for someone you're have deep affection for,it's an inappropriate response.

Biko oh,I can be wrong,I'm just but a 10year old and might not know much
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Bigsteveg(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Maybe you were senseless in your buying everything. You just can't ruin a man just because he take you out. You even said after buying everything, so u bought a lot of things? My sister you need to change. Probably you u just see him as a money making machine. I would have done the same to u. Be reasonable next time.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by platinumphotos: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
February 14 Is a val day and also, my birthday but it's also the day I lost my mum to breast cancer.
Life is somehow unfair
So so sorry
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by OgahBohz: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Hahahahahahahahaha....this grin Cracked me up!
Nah i won't put u out of your misery grin grin

thanks for the correction ...

buy

please temper mercy with Aigbe na ....
been checking you d.p for the up tenth time now
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by starstunna1313(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Mine was in 2003, then I was still little. That fateful day we were playing videogame in the parlour. I have a cousin that schooled abroad whenever she returns to Nigeria she stays with us. That faithful valentines day she went to go and visit the boyfriend and surprise him. Only to get there and she saw him having sex with another girl.. She came back to the house she didn't even talk to anyone.. Went to her room and committed suicide.. Like she hung herself cry cry.... That's my worst valentine story

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by LEGEND7466(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2018
starstunna1313:
Mine was in 2003, then I was still little. That fateful day we were playing videogame in the parlour. I have a cousin that schooled abroad whenever she returns to Nigeria she stays with us. That faithful valentines day she went to go and visit the boyfriend and surprise him. Only to get there and she saw him having sex with another girl.. She came back to the house she didn't even talk to anyone.. Went to her room and committed suicide.. Like she hung herself cry cry.... That's my worst valentine story

Wtf?!
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by starstunna1313(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2018
LEGEND7466:

Wtf?!

So I actually grew up not seeing reason people celebrate it... The worst part of it was that February 14th is her birthday.. Lemme not even talk about it because anytime I remember it.. Smh cry
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by darlingnuel(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2018
princeso2020:
I was assaulted by an army man today by 10:35pm. I live in Ushafa Village aka Cliton village. Ushafa Village is in Bwari area council FCT Abuja. on my way home as at 10:35pm, I saw an army patrol truck next to it is this stand alone solider man. Here is the question he asked me.
He asked from where.
I answered gone to see a friend, going back home.
He asked who are you.
I answered by giving my full name coupled with my national I'D
He said I should go and sit on the floor.
I now asked what are my offences.
He answered don't you know there are curfew from 10pm to 5am.
I replied I do not know, next thing he kicked me down, pointed his gun at me force me to lie on the floor, wanted to push me into a gutter I refuse, held my shirt tore off the first bottom on my shirt.
as I write this message I could not sleep, it is 1:15am now.
is there any curfew announced for Ushafa?
You should know your environment very well and be well abreast of new developments, so you'd be able to plan your movements. Are you male or female?
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by darlingnuel(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
starstunna1313:

So I actually grew up not seeing reason people celebrate it... The worst part of it was that February 14th is her birthday.. Lemme not even talk about it because anytime I remember it.. Smh cry
Oyinba-land-bred people and suicide. This is the worst valentine case scenario
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by donnaD(f): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2018
SmellySperm:
eyaa,I can still give u a belated giftgrin
and what cud that be?
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by sandrahnaub(f): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
OgahBohz:

thanks for the correction ...

buy

please temper mercy with Aigbe na ....

been checking you d.p for the up tenth time now

I will tamper mercy with Johnson
It's contact
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Gabaleve(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2018
addikt:
My gf number has been switched off since morning

VERY UNUSUAL undecided

Thank's to heaven for plan B wink

LMAO

This one nor be ur gf lol
u just a side bf

in fact I can confirm that ur gf fukd someone else yesterday
and u dey here dey console ursef say u get back up when na u b backup
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Gabaleve(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2018
donnaD:
so sad no one gave me a gift.
not too late
I can get u something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.