Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story (16888 Views)

An Unconventional Valentine's Day Story [strictly 18+] / My Most Embarrassing "April Fool's Day" Story / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Funmibi01(f): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
cry
February 14 Is a val day and also, my birthday but it's also the day I lost my mum to breast cancer.
Life is somehow unfair

9 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by labake1(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
My guy broke up with me yesterday to avoid today's expenses and all my back up boyfriends were missing.
So I slept off sad

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
I was with my baby, having some beautiful time and the big brothers bursted into her room. Her spirit disappeared and my confusion was plastering the four walls of the room. When I realised the shit was when I took a close look at the eldest brother, he was a male version of my baby but taller and masculine. Thank God I was still wearing my attire. We called it an August visit and I left.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by RealGucci: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
tru out today no light
car fuel guage

on yellow..reserve tank
gen died last nite by 11pm..reason ..fuel got exhausted
laptop battery saved my phones from dying since 6am.
now laptop battery..20..percent
phone 6 percent.

the devil hates me today.

no light since yesterday 5pm
Fuc val abeg
im pissed off.
to make it worse my tenant has been rumning her gen since 5pm.
i must swallow my pride and go charge for dia

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by BUHARImyDOG: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
cc
buharimydog

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by ajealadick(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
My girlfriend of 3 years serious relationship sneaked to Ghana to hustle after lying to me she is going to Lagos to supervise her brother's building project. I called severally and no connection and I had to trace her via an old Ghanaian friend and colleague before. He called and she picked and he also confirmed her location. Long story short after she knew her cover was blown she said I accused her earlier of unfaithfulness when she told me of a 2 weeks turned 3 months trip. So she said she went there now to prove me right. Now we've broken up this morning (1 am.) and its eating me up but I really want it to end. I only regret all the monies I had wasted on her. Gave her the best, just last month I even paid her rent. So painful cos it was my last card I used. [color=#000099][/color]

8 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by BruncleZuma: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
For the past 5 years I've not celebrated Val with my Boo
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
So I have been waiting and longing for this day since late last year. And, it was finally shocked,i slide into the bathroom feeling all funky. I let the the towel slip; standing unclad tongue as I looked down and my eyes lit up when I saw it, standing about 8.5 inches erect in its ebony glamour and curve. I grabbed it, gave it a lil squeeze and stroking it n shaking; of course I have done this before it wasn't my first rodeo wink but this time felt different. It was getting harder for it to cum out, i increased intensity & presure and pressed the tip a few times, i could feel the fluid slowing moving to the tip. Atlast, it poured out its cream. Voilà! All white n jelly, that feeling of pleasure and estacy eloped me smiley. OK, pause it! Get your mind out of the gutter I'm talking about my shower jel here angry So, back to my story, I was not just signing The Weekend –Earn it in the shower I was giving a 5star performance. kiss Got all dressed up in my over starched shirt and Chinos. I looked at my wallet and 3000 smiled back at me
600 for drop, 800 for pop corn, 800 for ticket, 300 for soft n the rest for miscellaneous It was the perfect date, What could possibly go wrong?! undecided
So I hopped on a kekenepep... ShopRite! I said like I was charging the metal beast in a Gothic battlefield.
The man zoomed off, and was swerving like it was Need for speed. While he was driving, a sound played in the background... of my mind,(it was just a beat from zayn Malik n Taylor Swift song —I don't wanna live forever. It's a One of the original soundtrack for the movie I was going to see) to give the scenario that Action movie feel. After about felt like 20mins or more, We arrived!!! How much? I asked as I got down and struck a Superman's pose. He replied "oga your money na #300 So, I smiled said with a smug on my face "A lanister always pays his debt" feeling like a badass cool paid and walked up to the gate... That's when I knew that I've got some nigga in me My left hand was jacking up my junk, my right freely swinging and I was slightly bent... n lean back when I walk I got to the entrance and was smiling sheepishly at the security at the checkpoint cheesy Lucky for me they didn't call DSS on me. I got to the ticketing stand, drumroll on the desk and a asked what time is Fifty Shades darker?!. The movie attendant told me its not yet out in Nigeria cinemas I spent over 1hour window shopping and roaming round the shopping mall complex like a lost chibok girl cry
Went home later in the evening and cried myself to sleep... Oh! Lawd, I kan't take it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by micoloP(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
ajealadick:
My girlfriend of 3 years serious relationship sneaked to Ghana to hustle after lying to me she is going to Lagos to supervise her brother's building project. I called severally and no connection and I had to trace her via an old Ghanaian friend and colleague before. He called and she picked and he also confirmed her location. Long story short after she knew her cover was blown she said I accused her earlier of unfaithfulness when she told me of a 2 weeks turned 3 months trip. So she said she went there now to prove me right. Now we've broken up this morning (1 am.) and its eating me up but I really want it to end. I only regret all the monies I had wasted on her. Gave her the best, just last month I even paid her rent. So painful cos it was my last card I used. [color=#000099][/color]
SORRY

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by id4sho(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
February 14 Is a val day and also, my birthday but it's also the day I lost my mum to breast cancer.
Life is somehow unfair
mystery of life, shit happens.i know she's with the Lord. ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆ and a very big shout out birthday to you .Have a blast, it's your day.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by sharpwriter(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
A guy took me out on Vals day to a popular mall. After i bought everything i wanted, he now said he misplaced his wallet with his ATM cards inside. I had to drop everything i have picked and almost trekked home in annoyance

Kai....that na fatal blow shocked shocked ...no vex, abi yu dey take us joke? wink
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by OgahBohz: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Today!!!!
is that your follow come eyes or attached ?
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by OgahBohz: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Today!!!!
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Krafty006: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
happy val....
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by sandrahnaub(f): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
OgahBohz:

What do u think
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by originalKsp(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Litblogger:
Once upon a time,

I was single.

The End!

I was single too

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by OgahBohz: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
sandrahnaub:

What do u think

my mind is telling me its follow come ,

my instincts is saying its attached

my brain is calculating the possibility of one eye being a natural (the left),and the other an attached ..

can you put me outa my mystery plz
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by joshrare(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
Life is somehow unfair

I feel your pain dear....
my own mum was buried on Feb.14th....
Val doesn't freak me coz we were like twins... its not my fault though, I'm the the last child...

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
A guy took me out on Vals day to a popular mall. After i bought everything i wanted, he now said he misplaced his wallet with his ATM cards inside. I had to drop everything i have picked and almost trekked home in annoyance
hehehe. You took too much than he can afford. Smart guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by kullozone(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
ajealadick:

Ntoooor!!! Lmfao... Serves you right.

Just go and beg her to forgive you oh, because you didn't spend enough on her. And no forget to sell all your property (that's if you never even sell them finish) take tidy her well ehn! Goodluck... Mumu smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
Life is somehow unfair
sorry dear, stay strong.
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by chyckxx(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
Life is somehow unfair
Happy birthday. And, sorry about your mom. Stay strong, my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by vicben27(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
donnaD:
so sad no one gave me a gift.
it is better to give than to recieve

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by juwonloo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
embarassed broke and single
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by kullozone(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:
So I have been waiting and longing for this day since late last year. And, it was finally shocked,i slide into the bathroom feeling all funky. I let the the towel slip; standing unclad tongue as I looked down and my eyes lit up when I saw it, standing about 8.5 inches erect in its ebony glamour and curve. I grabbed it, gave it a lil squeeze and stroking it n shaking; of course I have done this before it wasn't my first rodeo wink but this time felt different. It was getting harder for it to cum out, i increased intensity & presure and pressed the tip a few times, i could feel the fluid slowing moving to the tip. Atlast, it poured out its cream. Voilà! All white n jelly, that feeling of pleasure and estacy eloped me smiley. OK, pause it! Get your mind out of the gutter I'm talking about my shower jel here angry So, back to my story, I was not just signing The Weekend –Earn it in the shower I was giving a 5star performance. kiss Got all dressed up in my over starched shirt and Chinos. I looked at my wallet and 3000 smiled back at me
600 for drop, 800 for pop corn, 800 for ticket, 300 for soft n the rest for miscellaneous It was the perfect date, What could possibly go wrong?! undecided
So I hopped on a kekenepep... ShopRite! I said like I was charging the metal beast in a Gothic battlefield.
The man zoomed off, and was swerving like it was Need for speed. While he was driving, a sound played in the background... of my mind,(it was just a beat from zayn Malik n Taylor Swift song —I don't wanna live forever. It's a One of the original soundtrack for the movie I was going to see) to give the scenario that Action movie feel. After about felt like 20mins or more, We arrived!!! How much? I asked as I got down and struck a Superman's pose. He replied "oga your money na #300 So, I smiled said with a smug on my face "A lanister always pays his debt" feeling like a badass cool paid and walked up to the gate... That's when I knew that I've got some nigga in me My left hand was jacking up my junk, my right freely swinging and I was slightly bent... n lean back when I walk I got to the entrance and was smiling sheepishly at the security at the checkpoint cheesy Lucky for me they didn't call DSS on me. I got to the ticketing stand, drumroll on the desk and a asked what time is Fifty Shades darker?!. The movie attendant told me its not yet out in Nigeria cinemas I spent over 1hour window shopping and roaming round the shopping mall complex like a lost chibok girl cry
Went home later in the evening and cried myself to sleep... Oh! Lawd, I kan't take it grin

Bros no vex, abeg wetin you dey talk about

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by fairheven: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Funmibi01:
cry
Life is somehow unfair

if God allowed it ...he is able to redeem it.

better days ahead!
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
RealGucci:
tru out today no light
car fuel guage

on yellow..reserve tank
gen died last nite by 11pm..reason ..fuel got exhausted
laptop battery saved my phones from dying since 6am.
now laptop battery..20..percent
phone 6 percent.

the devil hates me today.

no light since yesterday 5pm
Fuc val abeg
im pissed off.
to make it worse my tenant has been rumning her gen since 5pm.
i must swallow my pride and go charge for dia
a day can't be worse than this
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by vicben27(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lol girls will be girls! l guess you meet him not too long ago b4 the val. outing? , if he was ur real man he wont try that shiit on you. get a Real man and stop looking for fine guyz living a fake ass life.
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by zeezeegal(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Found Out He Has Been Cheating, Sent Him Out Of My House... And I'm Gonna Canceal Our Introduction Straight-away.. Men Are Like Local Rice, No Matter How U Select Them U Go Still Chop Stone.. White Val

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
ajealadick:
My girlfriend of 3 years serious relationship sneaked to Ghana to hustle after lying to me she is going to Lagos to supervise her brother's building project. I called severally and no connection and I had to trace her via an old Ghanaian friend and colleague before. He called and she picked and he also confirmed her location. Long story short after she knew her cover was blown she said I accused her earlier of unfaithfulness when she told me of a 2 weeks turned 3 months trip. So she said she went there now to prove me right. Now we've broken up this morning (1 am.) and its eating me up but I really want it to end. I only regret all the monies I had wasted on her. Gave her the best, just last month I even paid her rent. So painful cos it was my last card I used.
sorry for your loss, when a lady wants to break up with you, they will find the smallest to use against you.
Re: Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.