Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot (63874 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by chigbolu: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
angry

Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by forreelinc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ol boy Simi ugly well well
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by odimbannamdi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
I just love thise 3stars on his chest.
The lady will soon become a Major by marriage.

God bless the Army Captain!
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Wole4real: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
copy and paste bt is nice anyway
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
PMWSpirit:
3rd pix tho , how can you drink Garri with pawpaw.

Lol... you don't know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Really nice pix - btw the girl is fine.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Crazytrump(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Soldiers hardly maltreat their wives
TinaAnita:
Enjoy your pre-wedding and wedding girl because there is no guarantee that you will enjoy the institution called marriage especially when it has to do with a soldier... it's either he turns you to a punching bag or you become a widow. God knows best anyway
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by TinaAnita(f): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
emsco:
stuff you can't tell me physically but you can type rubish here on internet

Quit talking like a women who is having a painful menstrual flow and I don't get why you are taking my comment so seriously? What da Bleep is your problem huh
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by manikspears: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
PMWSpirit:
I was trying to wrap my head around that too cheesy
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Awwn

It's soo nice
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

Quit talking like a women who is having a painful menstrual flow and I don't get why you are taking my comment so seriously? What da Bleep is your problem huh
seems you are currently going through painful menstraul flow like you said that's why you are here to unleash your anger and stupidity..go see a doc
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Babysho(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by BlindAngel: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
engrjosefz:
na senior officer b dis o... 3***
I was surprised too, Leiutenant General i guess.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by princessayesha(f): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
So cute soldiers exist...nawa o
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Tidamsel: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Kul
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by BlossomP: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Gerraout

Madam Negative, who are u to spill doom on their marriage? Silence makes a f**l appear wise. Why not choose that option.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by bezimo(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2017
BlindAngel:

I was surprised too, Leiutenant General i guess.

I know the officer, he is a Captain. Not a 3 star Lieutenant General, hopefully he can become so one day.

2nd Lieutenant *
Lieutenant. **
Captain ***
Major: Eagle symbol
Lieutenant Colonel: Eagle Symbol *
Colonel. Eagle Symbol **
Brigadier General: Eagle symbol *** (I Star General)
Major General: Eagle Symbol X. (2 Star General)
Lieutenant General: Eagle Symbol X *(3 Star General)
General: Eagle Symbol X **(4 Star General)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by vicfy(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2017
Likey
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Lawalzainab1: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow,hapi married life in advance
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Ose108: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice concepts it lovely
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Adeyeye09(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Awwwwwn sooo cute...whr z dat my boo sef angry grin
am here luff
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Tominiola: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2017
That last photo on the right is beautiful cheesy
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by sandrahnaub(f): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Adeyeye09:
am here luff
Adeyeye09:
am here luff

smiley
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by sandrahnaub(f): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2017
LOGDAN:

Are you calling me?
nah
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by sandrahnaub(f): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2017
PrinzCarter:
m here na
. I see u
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by philclaps22: 2:07am On Jan 28, 2017
i
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Ukalejohn(m): 2:08am On Jan 28, 2017
I dunno buh I just love falz so much
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2017
PMWSpirit:
come to my village and u will see worse, like banana and garri soak
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Lovechyld101(m): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2017
3 star no b beans oo0h that's a major General Igbo gurls Sha!! Congrats.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by TinaAnita(f): 3:52am On Jan 28, 2017
emsco:
seems you are currently going through painful menstraul flow like you said that's why you are here to unleash your anger and stupidity..go see a doc

Why do I have the feeling that you are the soldier in question which could possibly explain your bitterness? If that's the case then you just have to deal with the truth. Accept my sympathy!
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by TinaAnita(f): 3:57am On Jan 28, 2017
BlossomP:

Madam Negative, who are u to spill doom on their marriage? Silence makes a f**l appear wise. Why not choose that option.

Oh boy, you mean I spelt doom on their marriage just by making a statement?
Do one thing for me, just shut da Bleep up and mind your freaking business!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.