Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot (63872 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by ceejay4real(m): 4:03am On Jan 28, 2017
engrjosefz:
na senior officer b dis o... 3***

He's a Captain. Still a junior officer.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by curvilicious: 6:00am On Jan 28, 2017
The last see d guy hands shocked
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by LOGDAN(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2017
buharimustlive:
I just dey pity her.... Two days after her wedding a senior officer who is eyeing the Lady will transfer the husband to BORNO...

YOU KNOW THE REST NA wink...
LOLS. LMAO
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Anyway op,dis is nt a soldier bt officer.3*...dats a captain in nigeria army....
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Why do I have the feeling that you are the soldier in question which could possibly explain your bitterness? If that's the case then you just have to deal with the truth. Accept my sympathy!
death and sorrow is what you wish your fellow man that explains why you want the soldier dead and and the lady a widow.good things don't happen to people who wish others evil,something tells me you are not okay upstairs,go see a doctor or councelor.A girl of your age shouldn't be sorrowful and sadened by other people sucess..
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by kaimacute7155: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice [b][/b]
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Crazytrump:
Soldiers hardly maltreat their wives
correct.let them know
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2017
BlossomP:

Madam Negative, who are u to spill doom on their marriage? Silence makes a f**l appear wise. Why not choose that option.
never knew am the only one who noticed she's evil
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by kheengdiamond(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2017
these pple will be good in exam malpractice...... see better copying.
these pple will be good in exam malpractice...... see better copying.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Great504: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Bride-to-be Chioma Omeniho and her soldier fiancé recreated scenes from Simi and Falz' music video for their Pre-wedding photos.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-couple-recreate-simi-and-falz.html
smiles.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by Noblesoul123: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
voicelez:

me??
Lol.
A confirmed member of IDGAF Crew
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by lloydmuna2(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow,, fresh??
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by TinaAnita(f): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2017
emsco:
death and sorrow is what you wish your fellow man that explains why you want the soldier dead and and the lady a widow.good things don't happen to people who wish others evil,something tells me you are not okay upstairs,go see a doctor or councelor.A girl of your age shouldn't be sorrowful and sadened by other people sucess..

And the blah-blah-blah shitty talk continues. See I get how hurting my comment makes you feel but what else can I do to ease your pain apart from offering you my sympathy? See just take my sorry and let the issue rest. Cheers!
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by kechywillz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
They are beautiful,the guy Na fine guy n him wife Na pretty woman
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

And the blah-blah-blah shitty talk continues. See I get how hurting my comment makes you feel but what else can I do to ease your pain apart from offering you my sympathy? See just take my sorry and let the issue rest. Cheers!
your statement will hunt you one day,keep spitting rubbish like a spoilt child,i dont nid your apology.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
emsco:
never knew am the only one who noticed she's evil
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by TinaAnita(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
emsco:
your statement will hunt you one day,keep spitting rubbish like a spoilt child,i dont nid your apology.

Quit whyning already.. Man up pls.. Real men don't cry!
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by emsco(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Quit whyning already.. Man up pls.. Real men don't cry!
and you think a good man will take you devil as a wife one day,even if you get one,you wil not stay in the marriage forever.i pity whoever dating you at the moment that's if you have one.
Re: Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot by TinaAnita(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
emsco:
and you think a good man will take you devil as a wife one day,even if you get one,you wil not stay in the marriage forever.i pity whoever dating you at the moment that's if you have one.

Thank God you say I won't stay in the marriage forever because nothing actually lasts forever.. I beg go lick your wound and let me have some rest.. enough of your rants and ill sentiments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.