Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) (4676 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by rtmajayi: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2017
I was minding my business on Facebook and twitter when I came across this post by a certain lady... Let me leave you with her words so that you can see... These ladies have no shame truly.. See more below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/before-and-after-sex-lady-shares-her.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by rtmajayi: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Whats the world turning into?

Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2017
shameless people just wasted my mb

1 Like

Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by zanebaddo(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
I no Fit remember when last i touch woman body not to talk of kpanshin chai.... grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't be consumed by diccks.....as for you and your pussssy ..wedonsir
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by bigDickson(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dirty and shameless couples....

Let ur private affairs be private!!!!
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Olosho
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Daddyboy012: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sign of end time
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by rtmajayi: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
I sight you @onihaxy, I know you get plenty experience for this field.. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Day11(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Somebody should help me with lil Wayne pix

OLOSHOOOO! angry

1 Like

Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

This guy must have a good quality of cassava... She's so cray cray about it, not minding by posting it online cheesy
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by rtmajayi: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Where is Lalasticlala sef?
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

This guy must have a good quality of cassava... She's so cray cray about it, not minding by posting it online cheesy
No worry,I get he number ooO,beg me na lemm give u !!!
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Luizkid(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
we're getting to that point where we'll be having sex with strangers on the streets like animals and nobody will give a fork
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by feyiflutist(f): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
can't whatever happen on Facebook stay on Facebook?
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
na wa O

Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by Gambitt007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Day11:
Somebody should help me with lil Wayne pix
OLOSHOOOO! angry

at your service, sirgrin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by onihaxy: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
rtmajayi:
I sight you @onihaxy, I know you get plenty experience for this field.. cheesycheesycheesy
Hahahaha haha. I be bishop oooo
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by rtmajayi: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2017
onihaxy:

Hahahaha haha. I be bishop oooo

Hahaha, If I hear, devil sef na angel na.. How's you
Re: Before And After Sex - Lady Shares Her Bedroom Pictures Online (photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
the pictures are the same nua..no diff

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Sperm Everyday Without Sex / Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings / Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.