Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (25996 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by holocron: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
LorDBolton:

You dummies love coming on NL to display your superior slavery skills.

Obodo america have their 'american english , american football (rugby) baseball (cricket) etc
while you daft africans concern yourself with showing how much you're committed to continuing England's indirect colonisation of naija.

Keep forming english professor, FYI machinery is the correct word, if you actually attended a naija university you'd know that, lemme assume you schooled in london

Let me agree with you then (despite your use of the word, dummy), if you say the original word mercenary has been nigerianized or corrupted to machinery, same way the NYSC ajuwaya was a corruption of the army command 'as you were' given to soldiers at attention to relax.

But a note of caution: in rejecting our colonial heritage, we should be careful not to throw away the baby with the bath water, so to speak. We have much to learn that's still good from the Europeans.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by LorDBolton(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
holocron:

Let me agree with you then (despite your use of the word, dummy), if you say the original word mercenary has been nigerianized or corrupted to machinery, same way the NYSC ajuwaya was a corruption of the army command 'as you were' given to soldiers at attention to relax.

But a note of caution: in rejecting our colonial heritage, we should be careful not to throw away the baby with the bath water, so to speak. We have much to learn that's still good from the Europeans.

Yea you're very correct and I apologise for using that word.

Here's the thingy... we haven't asked ourselves how 'pidgin english' came about its same way 'american english' came to prominence... by tellin the English they can either accept the 'corruption' or go Bleep themselves.

The Europeans taught us a lot but we must remember who we are, cos no matter how good your english is, how deep your pockets are or how excellent your character...you will always be a black man.

We might forget, but the white man will never forget

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
LorDBolton:

You dummies love coming on NL to display your superior slavery skills.

Obodo america have their 'american english , american football (rugby) baseball (cricket) etc
while you daft africans concern yourself with showing how much you're committed to continuing England's indirect colonisation of naija.

Keep forming english professor, FYI machinery is the correct word, if you actually attended a naija university you'd know that, lemme assume you schooled in london

Hahahahaha,

what kind of intimidating moniker is that? LorDBolton?
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
LorDBolton:

Yea you're very correct and I apologise for using that word.

Here's the thingy... we haven't asked ourselves how 'pidgin english' came about its same way 'american english' came to prominence... by tellin the English they can either accept the 'corruption' or go Bleep themselves.

The Europeans taught us a lot but we must remember who we are, cos no matter how good your english is, how deep your pockets are or how excellent your character...you will always be a black man.

We might forget, but the white man will never forget

Sincere4u recently left me with these words : One day, the situation of things will change between whites and blacks and by nature and circumstances the black man will be better appreciated than he is today. Nothing in the world is constant. There could be something about the black man's pigmented skin the world is yet to discover.

I have been pondering about those lines since morning and they are beginning to look like words written on marbles.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
lefulefu:

how did u know? grin

grin grin grin grin grin
You are amusing.
How won't i know when i was the main character?. What you said wasn't in the scripts. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
that guy sounded Gore... just made me forget what the post was and think why he'd say summn that cold
ok
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by stacyadams: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
thornapple:

......and you'll be shocked.
lets get thorned on Val's day and see if ur Apple is still green afterwards grin angry
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
stacyadams:
lets get thorned on Val's day and see if ur Apple is still green afterwards grin angry

Hahahaha, mission impossible.
Ever heard of that?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin grin grin
You are amusing.
How won't i know when i was the main character?. What you said wasn't in the scripts. cheesy
i could have been an eye witness and am bringing my own authentic version of the story wink
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by stacyadams: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin with God all things re possible... grin grin i know bout that.. grin grin no fronting ma am?
thornapple:

Hahahaha, mission impossible.
Ever heard of that?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin grin with God all things re possible... grin grin i know bout that.. grin grin no fronting ma am?

Not when God is against it.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
lefulefu:

i could have been an eye witness and am bringing my own authentic version of the story wink
]

Thank God you weren't there cos you could well have assisted him going by the way you are sounding.
Now you want to write a version like a certain prophet rose to write own version of the bible 500yrs AD which has indirectly resulted in terrorism.(u didn't get this from me o)
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by stacyadams: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin ;DGod is never agianst us exploring our selves....let me just dive in ur heart and swim around ur soul///
thornapple:

Not when God is against it.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:
]

Thank God you weren't there cos you could well have assisted him going by the way you are sounding.
Now you want to write a version like a certain prophet rose to write own version of the bible 500yrs AD which has indirectly resulted in terrorism.(u didn't get this from me o)
grin lol u sef..u can argue ehn grin...are u law student?.so u still dont want to believe i am an eye witness cheesy.what of that time u where shaking ur waist for the man when you were sweeping the sitting room.i was in the sitting room and i saw the way u were twisting ur waist cheesy.why wont ur dad"s friend fall na cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 11, 2017
stacyadams:
grin ;God is never agianst us exploring our selves....let me just dive in ur heart and swim around ur soul///

Hahahahaha, where did you get all these dazzling skills from. You sound like a pro.
You'll agree with me you don't build on land you don't own, so why would you explore?. lol cheesy
I don't think my soul is in my heart.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2017
lefulefu:

grin lol u sef..u can argue ehn grin...are u law student?.so u still dont want to believe i am an eye witness cheesy.what of that time u where shaking ur waist for the man when you were sweeping the sitting room.i was in the sitting room and i saw the way u were twisting ur waist cheesy.why wont ur dad"s friend fall na cheesy
Handsome, i'm not in doubt girls have been twerking and twisting their waist each time they sight you. Thornapple happen to stand out from the crowd sir.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Thornapple - you sound pretty intelligent and focused. No doubt. It's OK to feel bitter if your crush is not looking in your direction but please don't descend into shaming, abusing or embarrassing him as a form of revenge. You sound much better than that.

Give him green lights as much as reasonably practicable and leave the rest. If he responds positively, good. if not let him be. He was never meant to be yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Most if not all of us boys that have experienced rape is always from househelp
Why r they like that.....i wont leave my kids with babysitters oh....i fear them well
she used to lock me up and "play with me"
Sha she was gentle so it was not painful but it left me traumatised (at least that ia what im telling u ppl)
In reality eh...if na me now and she dey that time (she was fine o) she fir hear ween
As for the girls i know it was traumatising so take heart n receive the strength to move on and overcome the depression n trauma that comes with such experience
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by stacyadams: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2017
grin grin not a problem...where ever ur soul is,,,,i wanna dive in there... grin grin in my dreams dis early morning,God specifically told me "SON ,THORN APPLE IS UR MISSING RIBS "quote author=thornapple post=53604329]

Hahahahaha, where did you get all these dazzling skills from. You sound like a pro.
You'll agree with me you don't build on land you don't own, so why would you explore?. lol cheesy
I don't think my soul is in my heart.[/quote]
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=stacyadams post=53606412] grin grin not a problem...where ever ur soul is,,,,i wanna dive in there... grin grin in my dreams dis early morning,God specifically told me "SON ,THORN APPLE IS UR MISSING RIBS "quote author=thornapple post=53604329]

I don't think my soul is in my heart.
lol
You must be kidding me, Stacy(feminine) + Adams(Masculine). grin cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:

Handsome, i'm not in doubt girls have been twerking and twisting their waist each time they sight you. Thornapple happen to stand out from the crowd sir.
Am not like dat oooo shocked.abi u think say i be like the fuji crooner obasere wey women dey shake ukwu for cheesy.i am a very responsible guy and many can vouch for me wink.lets say u were twerking in tune to that tuface song on ur ear piece and dad"s friend was watching.u cant blame him na cheesy.fine babe dancing to a tune while a man is watching cheesy.remember am an eye witness cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
lefulefu:

Am not like dat oooo shocked.abi u think say i be like the fuji crooner obasere wey women dey shake ukwu for cheesy.i am a very responsible guy and many can vouch for me wink.lets say u were twerking in tune to that tuface song on ur ear piece and dad"s friend was watching.u cant blame him na cheesy.fine babe dancing to a tune while a man is watching cheesy.remember am an eye witness cheesy

Ahahahaha very mysterious eye witness, grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:

Ahahahaha very mysterious eye witness, grin
lol u dont believe me? cheesy.na wa for u grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2017
CeenoEvu:
Thornapple - you sound pretty intelligent and focused. No doubt. It's OK to feel bitter if your crush is not looking in your direction but please don't descend into shaming, abusing or embarrassing him as a form of revenge. You sound much better than that.

Give him green lights as much as reasonably practicable and leave the rest. If he responds positively, good. if not let him be. He was never meant to be yours.

Nice of you. What a brotherly advise. I appreciate that so much.
I've never been in a relationship before but i can boast i understand the game even better than those who has in a way. I knew what i was doing and had it all worked out so well till he did what i never expected. I felt so embarrassed. They kind i never felt all my life. I know i didn't deserve such humiliating remark.
Anyway to cut a long story short, my instincts have never failed me. I needed a very reliable fellow i could lay my trust, confide in and share my evey day life experiences with.

I had my criteria in knowing who the ideal guy should be and he fitted every inch of it.
I've never set my mind on anything in life before and failed to achieve it. I set my mind on him and got him eventually. today we are best of friends. That's one great thing nairaland has done for me at least for all my years of patronage as i guest.
If you are in doubt i can request he comes online to say hello to you. cheesy cheesy
Not as though i'm longing one thing leads to another but we are just cordial friends and that is what i wanted and he's so sweet and nice, believe me. wink

Thanks a lot though for your invaluable brotherly advice. I so much appreciate you for it.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
lefulefu:

lol u dont believe me? cheesy.na wa for u grin

Why should i when you weren't sighted?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ijjayy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
no b small near rape experience sha...lol..I no fit shout..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
ijjayy:
no b small near rape experience sha...lol..I no fit shout..

Abi o Sister. It seems you've never had any such experience. Have you?.
I'm feeling lucky to have merited one of your 4 only posts since 2015. Like you post once every year and i just got one of those. lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ijjayy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:

Abi o Sister. It seems you've never had any such experience. Have you?.
I'm feeling lucky to have merited one of your 4 only posts since 2015. Like you post once every year and i just got one of those. lol grin grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
thornapple:
Thanks dear, at least the video saved me from his main agenda.
Sorry about your experience
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Apination(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while. It got to a point i reported it to his wife but she seemed helpless herself not to talk of confronting him.
He was my father's business partner and often came to our house.
There was this day he came around and my parents and siblings weren't around.
He was actually been expected as there were files my younger brother was supposed to hand over to him as instructed by Dad.
As is usual with him, my brother soon left to play ball with his friends leaving our gate unlocked.
I was watching African magic before the lights went out so i laid on the settee for my siesta.
Woke to the creaking sound of our front door. As i opened my eyes i saw the figure of a man walking straight into our living room. Jumped to my feet in shock only to realize it was my Dad's friend.
Initially thought it was a robber or something so i felt quite relieved.
Knowing what he came for i offered him a seat as i got up to go get the files. He was already seated as i turned to leave but then i returned to pick my phone in order to call my brother in case i couldn't locate the files in his room.
By the time i got back i noticed he was back on his feet.
Not suspecting anything i persuaded him to exercise patience that i won't be long and hurried off with my phone.
Locating the file didn't take much time but as i turned to leave i saw the man now Manning the door to my brother's room.
I had never felt so shocked in my life before.
The man started asking me for just few minutes with him.
I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.
I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
That was the clue i needed to know what to do.
I turned on the video recording app in my phone as he begged.
It was my very first time of seeing an adult "thing" in my life.
At a point he started making towards me so i told him what i just did.
As scared as i was i asked him to let me go else he won't get away with it.
To my relief he turned sober and begged me to delete the video.
I gave him my word i would gladly delete it once it was safe to do so.
He listened and we both stepped out with him leading the way since he was closer to the door.
Once at the gate i turned on my phone to delete it but he wanted to delete it himself to be sure so i handed him the phone.
The moment he was done he quickly returned my phone and hurried off.
Without any video evidence i still reported the incidence to my mom and that was the last i ever saw of him till date.

So Ladies in the house share yours as i just did.
Virgin Mary, hope you are still a virgin? grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Apination:

Virgin Mary, hope you are still a virgin? grin
Hahahahaha, why not? grin grin.
Better a Virgin than an Olosho.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Sorry about your experience
Thanks dude. It's been long though. So u care? Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.