Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (25419 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

oh thanks
i hate writing long stuffs tho
Then make it brief.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
just to read numerous lies wey them go dey blow for here upandan on how they soft talked would be rapist to repentance. . .

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by KingRex1(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2017
Oyind17:
complete it grin
Come lets complete it together grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Abee79(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2017
This right here is why I am enrolling my daughters into Karate class angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Collyno82(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while. It got to a point i reported it to his wife but she seemed helpless herself not to talk of confronting him.
He was my father's business partner and often came to our house.
There was this day he came around and my parents and siblings weren't around.
He was actually been expected as there were files my younger brother was supposed to hand over to him as instructed by Dad.
As is usual with him, my brother soon left to play ball with his friends leaving our gate unlocked.
I was watching African magic before the lights went out so i laid on the settee for my siesta.
Woke to the creaking sound of our front door. As i opened my eyes i saw the figure of a man walking straight into our living room. Jumped to my feet in shock only to realize it was my Dad's friend.
Initially thought it was a robber or something so i felt quite relieved.
Knowing what he came for i offered him a seat as i got up to go get the files. He was already seated as i turned to leave but then i returned to pick my phone in order to call my brother in case i couldn't locate the files in his room.
By the time i got back i noticed he was back on his feet.
Not suspecting anything i persuaded him to exercise patience that i won't be long and hurried off with my phone.
Locating the file didn't take much time but as i turned to leave i saw the man now Manning the door to my brother's room.
I had never felt so shocked in my life before.
The man started asking me for just few minutes with him.
I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.
I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
That was the clue i needed to know what to do.
I turned on the video recording app in my phone as he begged.
It was my very first time of seeing an adult "thing" in my life.
At a point he started making towards me so i told him what i just did.
As scared as i was i asked him to let me go else he won't get away with it.
To my relief he turned sober and begged me to delete the video.
I gave him my word i would gladly delete it once it was safe to do so.
He listened and we both stepped out with him leading the way since he was closer to the door.
Once at the gate i turned on my phone to delete it but he wanted to delete it himself to be sure so i handed him the phone.
The moment he was done he quickly returned my phone and hurried off.
Without any video evidence i still reported the incidence to my mom and that was the last i ever saw of him till date.

So Ladies in the house share yours as i just did.
U mean nothing happened? U can lie oooh

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Collyno82:

U mean nothing happened? U can lie oooh
Fact.
nothing happened i didn't state.
hahahaha cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
KingRex1:
Come lets complete it together grin
Another Casanova. I know them when i see one.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abee79:
This right here is why I am enrolling my daughters into Karate class angry angry angry angry
I really like this. You sure will make a great Dad.
Thumbs up.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Collyno82(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
thornapple:

Fact.
nothing happened i didn't state.
hahahaha cheesy
OK ur lucky praise God. Was even thinking that is where u got ur name from. Maybe the man has thorn the apple
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Collyno82:

OK ur lucky praise God. Was even thinking that is where u got ur name from. Maybe the man has thorn the apple
Hahahahaha, check your dictionary for the meaning of thornapple Sir.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Collyno82(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha, check your dictionary for the meaning of thornapple Sir.
Wat am I checking naw. Thorn + Apple = apple wey don tear mbok

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Emodeee: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:
Late Teens then. I'm a thornapple, guys don't dare.

i need a "yes" or a "no". Are you a virgin now?
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Adonis3: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2017
pwettiejay:
Uhm, never had one, dont even pray for one smiley
Prolly coz you ain't sexually attractive
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Abee79(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:

I really like this. You sure will make a great Dad.
Thumbs up.
Thanks! cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by pwettiejay(f): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Prolly coz you ain't sexually attractive
I should be sexually attractive so i'l get raped? sad
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Emodeee:

i need a "yes" or a "no". Are you a virgin now?
Are you a lawyer and what will you do with that?. It won't change the price of fish in the market.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ozoebuka1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while. It got to a point i reported it to his wife but she seemed helpless herself not to talk of confronting him.
He was actually been expected as there were files my younger brother was supposed to hand over to him as instructed by Dad.
As is usual with him, my brother soon left to play ball with his friends leaving our gate unlocked.
I was watching African magic before the lights went out so i laid on the settee for my siesta.
Woke to the creaking sound of our front door. As i opened my eyes i saw the figure of a man walking straight into our living room. Jumped to my feet in shock only to realize it was my Dad's friend.
Knowing what he came for i offered him a seat as i got up to go get the files. He was already seated as i turned to leave but then i returned to pick my phone in order to call my brother in case i couldn't locate the files in his room.
Not suspecting anything i persuaded him to exercise patience that i won't be long and hurried off with my phone.
Locating the file didn't take much time but as i turned to leave i saw the man now Manning the door to my brother's room.
I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.
I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
He listened and we both stepped out with him leading the way since he was closer to the door.
Once at the gate i turned on my phone to delete it but he wanted to delete it himself to be sure so i handed him the phone.
Without any video evidence i still reported the incidence to my mom and that was the last i ever saw of him till date.

you registered on 31st January 2017 and on February 1st 2017 the only topic you could think of is "rape matter It is well.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Emodeee: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:
Are you a lawyer and what will you do with that?. It won't change the price of fish in the market.

hmmm. you told me the answer alreadycheesy.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ozoebuka1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
HateU2:
Back in secondary school, my maths teacher embarassed
the math would be forming born again By now...lol
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Cherlene(f): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Forgive yourself and move on. I had a worst experience but I faced the fact that it has happened years ago and I can't change it.

shocked
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
ozoebuka1:
the math would be forming born again By now...lol
he's even a pastor now in winners undecided. Stuffs like this channel mind about religion

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ozoebuka1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
HateU2:
he's even a pastor now in winners undecided. Stuffs like this channel mind about religion
lmao...

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cherlene:

shocked
watin? cool
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Cherlene(f): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
watin? cool

lipsrsealed

How are you this evening?

Cherlene
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cherlene:

lipsrsealed

How are you this evening?

Cherlene
Fine, long time no talk on nl grin Put that blog on my siggy for your own too. Sambisareport
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Emodeee:

hmmm. you told me the answer alreadycheesy.
Hahahaha, you are just using psychology to force it out of me. Now here is your answer.
I belong to #TEAMVIRGINISLAND.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Boxer007(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:

Y'all should know better, all Dikkks are innocent until proven guilty. I love dikkks
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
ozoebuka1:
you registered on 31st January 2017 and on February 1st 2017 the only topic you could think of is "rape matter It is well.
lol,
cool down, more topics on the way.
My choice of topic was influenced by what i read shortly after registration.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Y'all should know better, all Dikkks are innocent until proven guilty. I love dikkks
cos u are a dikkk.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Boxer007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:

cos u are a dikkk.

Boo boo you are nasty. I bet I can take your man
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo boo you are nasty. I bet I can take your man
What are you?. Gay?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ba7man(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
I can kill a rapist and sleep deep afterwards.

I've been priviledged to lynch a few in the past.

I love to see them bleed while in boxers on the floor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.