Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (25386 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Boxer007(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:

What are you?. Gay?.

Boi boo wash your eyes clearly and read my signature . I have two boyfriends and can have yours. Easy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Emodeee: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha, you are just using psychology to force it out of me. Now here is your answer.
I belong to #TEAMVIRGINISLAND.

oh, i guess that's where you live abi? a picture or adonbilivitcheesy. if i hear say you be virgin.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
after op has been twerking her small yansh for her father"s friend she now crying sexual harrasement.ok we haff heard cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lies, lies everywhere.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Adonis3: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
pwettiejay:

I should be sexually attractive so i'l get raped? sad

No one is asking you to be sexually attractive to get raped

You don't even choose whether or not to be sexually attractive you dummy!!! angry sad

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ozoebuka1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
thornapple:

lol,
cool down, more topics on the way.
My choice of topic was influenced by what i read shortly after registration.
it's all good.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Emodeee:

oh, i guess that's where you live abi? a picture or adonbilivitcheesy. if i hear say you be virgin.
Yes, in our island no cameras are allowed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Boxer007:

Boi boo wash your eyes clearly and read my signature . I have two boyfriends and can have yours. Easy
Sorry, seems i was messing with the wrong person.
My boo, when he comes, shall be safe with me.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Mine was a terrible experience. I went to owerri to visit my cousin brother in 2006. I arrived on friday. Then on saturday morning he told me he was going for an interview at PH but his girlfriend will come around that i should stay with her till he comes back. Around 11am i heard a knock at the door, I opened and she said her name is Flora my cousin's gf. I have to call my brother to inform him because i've not met her in person so i spoke with him and gave the girl the phone so both of them talked. To cut the long story short, my brother couldn't come back that same day because they didn't start on time and there was a heavy rain so he stayed back and promised to be back on sunday. So at night, i was fast asleep when i noticed a soft hand on my chest. I pretended as if i didn't notice it before i'll say jack the hand went down to my d**k. I jumped up and held her hand. She started smiling at me. I was very angry with her but she pleaded with me to calm down and play along. I told that i've not done it before she said she will teach me. I told her i'm not interested and went back to sleep. She later begged me not to tell my brother.

Where is my aña and koboko.? Your cousin left and stayed where ever overnight! Heavy rain!, a girl with mysterious hand in the night!

Bro the gods was going to bless your little d in the middle of the night with heavy anointing but you refused their blessings.

You should wear chastity belt for 20 leap years.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by pwettiejay(f): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Adonis3:

No one is asking you to be sexually attractive to get raped

You don't even choose whether or not to be sexually attractive you dummy!!! angry sad

Hey Mr, your head is empty!

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2017
gbosaa:

Where is my aña and koboko.? Your cousin left and stayed where ever overnight! Heavy rain!, a girl with mysterious hand in the night!

Bro the gods was going to bless your little d in the middle of the night with heavy anointing but you refused their blessings.

You should wear chastity belt for 20 leap years.
Ok, you've stated your mind but you'll agree with me that by refusing her demands, God may've also saved him from a deadly infection that may've cost him his life or rendered him impotent.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

Ok, you've stated your mind but you'll agree with me that by refusing her demands, God may've also saved him from a deadly infection that may've cost him his life or rendered him impotent.

Where is brotherly love? So his cousin deserves all that? He should've sacrificed himself to prevent his cousin from such calamity.

It was raining heavily as well. Perfect weather for the ultimate sacrifice.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by LePrezident(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while......
There was this day he came around and my parents and siblings weren't around.

I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.

I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
That was the clue i needed to know what to do.
I turned on the video recording app in my phone as he begged. It was my very first time of seeing an adult "thing" in my life.

At a point he started making towards me so i told him what i just did.
As scared as i was i asked him to let me go else he won't get away with it.

So Ladies in the house share yours as i just did.

OP I have the following questions

1. What year did this happen?
2. Have you now been deflowered?
3. Have you now done it in your father's house?
4. Have you now seen other adult joysticks?

I anticipate your response

Signed,
LePrezident
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Mine was a terrible experience. I went to owerri to visit my cousin brother in 2006. I arrived on friday. Then on saturday morning he told me he was going for an interview at PH but his girlfriend will come around that i should stay with her till he comes back. Around 11am i heard a knock at the door, I opened and she said her name is Flora my cousin's gf. I have to call my brother to inform him because i've not met her in person so i spoke with him and gave the girl the phone so both of them talked. To cut the long story short, my brother couldn't come back that same day because they didn't start on time and there was a heavy rain so he stayed back and promised to be back on sunday. So at night, i was fast asleep when i noticed a soft hand on my chest. I pretended as if i didn't notice it before i'll say jack the hand went down to my d**k. I jumped up and held her hand. She started smiling at me. I was very angry with her but she pleaded with me to calm down and play along. I told that i've not done it before she said she will teach me. I told her i'm not interested and went back to sleep. She later begged me not to tell my brother.
muuugu
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2017
ba7man:
I can kill a rapist and sleep deep afterwards.

I've been priviledged to lynch a few in the past.

I love to see them bleed while in boxers on the floor.
demon,cold blooded killer ...you just havent realized who you really are
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Luckygurl(f): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2017
December 2015, I had a near rape experience. The culprit was my fellow course mate.

We were working on a project as group members and I was the only female in the group with about five guys though that particular day it was just the two of us present.
We were so engrossed with the design only for me to look up and realise it was getting dark already.
I hurriedly packed my stuff's, he did same too and just as I stood up to leave, he dragged me back and pushed me to the seat, covered my mouth with one of his palms while his other hand was fon.dling with my boobs.
I struggled with him but my physical strength couldn't match for his.
Somehow, I manipulated two of his fingers covering my mouth and bit him like my whole life depended on it.
That was my only saviour, just maybe I would be telling a different story by now.

An experience I never forgot in a hurry.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ba7man(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
demon,cold blooded killer ...you just havent realized who you really are
If you're a rapist and I happen to be in the crowd when you're caught, you're in big trouble.

I can pay thugs to do what they want with you.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2017
ba7man:
If you're a rapist and I happen to be in the crowd when you're caught, you're in big trouble.

lol...what an absolute twattt
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ba7man(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol...what an absolute twattt
Yeah, just pray you don't get caught at rape and I'm one of the people present.

You know how life and coincidences occur.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2017
ba7man:

go on tour and look for a rapist...shebi to kill de hungry you
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ba7man(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
go on tour and look for a rapist...shebi to kill de hungry you
why are you angry I encourage lynching rapists??

Are you one?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
ba7man:

Are you one?
im not angry...the way you made it sound like you blood hungry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ba7man(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
im not angry...the way you made it sound like you blood hungry
I'm not. Blood hungry....its just an act that reaches deep into that primal depths of me.

It really pisses me off....also knowing that some people will try to defend the act.

People that will lynch gays but support rape.......its kinda warped.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by jamal080(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Luckygurl:
December 2015, I had a near rape experience. The culprit was my fellow course mate.

We were working on a project as group members and I was the only female in the group with about five guys though that particular day it was just the two of us present.
We were so engrossed with the design only for me to look up and realise it was getting dark already.
I hurriedly packed my stuff's, he did same too and just as I stood up to leave, he dragged me back and pushed me to the seat, covered my mouth with one of his palms while his other hand was fon.dling with my boobs.
I struggled with him but my physical strength couldn't match for his.
Somehow, I manipulated two of his fingers covering my mouth and bit him like my whole life depended on it.
That was my only saviour, just maybe I would be telling a different story by now.

An experience I never forgot in a hurry.
Waaaaaooow!!, that was really terrible. He must've been watching and timing all day, waiting for when darkness must come.
How i wish those fingers fell to the ground.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
ba7man:

Are you one?
smiley hajahahaha
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
LePrezident:

OP I have the following questions

1. What year did this happen?
2. Have you now been deflowered?
3. Have you now done it in your father's house?
4. Have you now seen other adult joysticks?

I anticipate your response

Signed,
LePrezident
1. 2ndry school days, won't be specific.
2. why will i allow it?
3. Already answered.
4. Not live.
I'm not so sheepish as to answer your questions, They are too personal. Don't keep them coming unless you want a fight.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by LePrezident(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

1. 2ndry school days, won't be specific.
2. why will i allow it?
3. Already answered.
4. Not live.
I'm not so sheepish as to answer your questions, They are too personal. Don't keep them coming unless you want a fight.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Jammiiee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
But the truth is must u girls flaunt ur virginity angry sincerely, u r proud to be a virgin, that's cool but telling everyone ur status ain't cool. What would u stand to gain frm dat. Plaudits? Do u knw dt u can create more problems for urself. There could be some virgin seekers here, either for one thing, fun or the other which myt nt even be good. U girls should stop exposing ur selves to vulnerability. No matter how smart u think u r. And can always escape frm guys. I tell u, we guys r smarter, u will even meet some guys on this forum that u could never think u would get along with and before u knw it, he's a nice guy, u share ur numbers, u meet one way or the other, he had an ulterior motive for ur virginity but u didn't see dt. Alas, he takes advantage of u. And u r left in a traumatic state.

angry I really get pissed when I hear girls fronting their virginity on NL. Jst keep that to ur selves, we don't need the info coz it doesn't make u girls special in our eyes on a faceless forum like this, rather it makes us believe u girls are searching for a serious relationship. Stop putting that info first before us. When we seek to date u girls, hide dt info frm us and let us discover later when it's palpably clear we are for real. My sister, it would make us cherish u girls the more angry angry
thornapple:

Hahahaha, you are just using psychology to force it out of me. Now here is your answer.
I belong to #TEAMVIRGINISLAND.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Jammiiee(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
wink
ba7man:

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Jammiiee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bro u really got me cracked up cheesy grin nice one, I detest dt stuff so much myself. I keep wondering how do those guys manage to conceive the thought and practicalise it angry. They surely need more guys like u
ba7man:

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Jammiiee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Same measures applicable to the gayites angry
ba7man:
I'm not. Blood hungry....its just an act that reaches deep into that primal depths of me.

It really pisses me off....also knowing that some people will try to defend the act.

People that will lynch gays but support rape.......its kinda warped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.