Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. (2995 Views)

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / 2018 Latest 50 Cutest Names To Call Your Girlfriend You Must Know / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2017
When I see the pink "f" next a name, I get curious to see what the girl looks like. What I noticed though is that the fine ones dont bother using cute names but the worwor ones will be using names like sugarberry, cutiebae, sexy1.

Aunties just because you choose a cute name don't mean it will make you cute. grin cool
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2017
cool

Is that so?

2 Likes

Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2017
People are just getting dumber everyday undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cool

Is that so?
yea that seems to be the case. Someone like u now, if you are ugly then it won't be a disappointment because u no get those berry berry names.
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
lemme pull my sittingmat when there is still chance grin
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Day11(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are you serious?

Have you seen "Iyatrustee" and "Annawhite"?

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dreamwaker:
When I see the pink "f" next a name, I get curious to see what the girl looks like. What I noticed though is that the fine ones dont bother using cute names but the worwor ones will be using names like sugarberry, cutiebae, sexy1.

Aunties just because you choose a cute name don't mean it will make you cute. grin cool
you are very correct!
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2017

Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
really?
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Day11:
Are you serious?

Have you seen "Iyatrustee" and "Annawhite"?

Exactly my point boss. Those two women you mentioned are fineee and sweet like a berry and they didn't have to use iyaberry or supersexyanna as usernames.
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by BabylonCruise(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
DuchessDee:

Na Them!
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by makydebbie(f): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mtchew..what's your point and the purpose of this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by romme2u: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtchew..what's your point and the purpose of this thread?
to scare people like you out of their closet
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by firstking01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abeg who get sponge
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by subtlemee(f): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol...so if you any sweet name you become curious and go to investigate? A case of handworklessness
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
And the ugliest guys always think they have a right to be picky and judgemental lipsrsealed ugly boys sha!
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
romme2u:

to scare people like you out of their closet
k.
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
And the ugliest guys always think they have a right to be picky and judgemental lipsrsealed ugly boys sha!

At least I'm finer than your daddy.
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by chomytex(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op u wee not mind ur biz undecided
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by romme2u: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2017
K
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Jodha(f): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Pictures of the girls or idontbelivit grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2017
Jodha:
#1 jodha akbar...her name just glued to me head...viewed the pic, didnt like what i saw
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by yhermmie(f): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
So funny

1 Like

Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Jodha:

You want to put me in trouble abi

chomytex:
Op u wee not mind ur biz undecided

I dey protest na, I have a right to protest as a citizen of NL grin
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Jodha(f): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
#1 jodha akbar...her name just glued to me head...viewed the pic, didnt like what i saw

Make thunder just settle down fire yhu grin grin.... Ewu Japanese grin
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jodha:

Make thunder just settle down fire yhu grin grin.... Ewu Japanese grin
lol..hahaha
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by ELShehzad: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
DuchessDee:

NP

Jazzmine Sullivan ft Meek Millz- DUMB
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by ireneblush(f): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
you don get work b that na, since you are on nl observing.
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by nairaland94(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
K
you're an example dear
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

This was all your problem? Now drink some water, your problems are over
Re: The Ugliest Girls On NL Always Choose The Cutest Names. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend / Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation / There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.