Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (50046 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Cannonleo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
I give all of these and they call me nice and too good behind my back. I don't get it what the Bleep do you ladies want.
For now I live my life and don't give a bleep and you now come around and tell me I am not romantic.

Good guy turn bad
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by RobinHez(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funny enough, those are the kinda guys that catch their fancy. undecided
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by citadels(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
jreyez:

No exceptions, woman are cursed.
its obvious you have been hurt by someone, but don't think or conclude that all women are same. just cool your temper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.