Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (50042 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

Stop wasting time with a guy that won't introduce you to his FAF
Stop wasting time with NL guys grin grin
Lol, after messing around with your life, huh?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, after messing around with your life, huh?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
Lol
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Raydans: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2017
With all this points the op has mentioned. Definitely ladies should stop wasting time on all guys because without any of these you are left with a perfect guy which obviously there is none. Guys are human not robots. A good woman attracts a good guy and vice-versa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Doctor0071:
nothing Is Helpful There, stop wasting time by waiting for Mr Right
.taken
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by SmartyPants(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

What's FAF?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by bigskab(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

What's wrong wit NL guys
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Raydans: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

What's FAF?
Family and friends

But it is that pa pa pa pa pa me i don't understand. Lol

What is pa pa pa pa pa pa oo
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by SmartyPants(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Raydans:
Family and friends

Oh lol. Thx
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by citadels(f): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
jreyez:
Worst generation ever... to me all young ladies are olosho or Gold digging bitches.

Women Na curse .
Women are curse, including your mother? hmmmm i am yet to understand some people with their reasoning when it comes to women ooo, thank God a woman gave birth to you and you are cursed for life.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2017
On point, let me add mine, stop wasting time with guys that make you feel like you have set the standard too high when in actual sense they are the ones with the low standards,I have met guys who I can gladly refer to as "men of easy virtue" , all it takes is a flash of smile and they come falling like a pack of cards

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by NevetsIbot(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
HARDDON:

Having graduated from so many citadel of learning when it comes to meeting mating n bonding,
I make bold, strictly unequivocal, with no iota of men deception, to say to every lady reading this:

The last paragraph, therein lies the group of guys that holds d keys to ur long term jolly n joy! Unless ofcos u r here for d Bmoments

Of what use is a predictable dock? What fun lies in a stale sand?
If marriage is in view, then take me words for it. COs marriage by default, is set up in constant stagnation until sometin dramatic , like gehin preggy, having a baiby n d lies happens.
DOnt be staled, the heart luvs dynamic dimensions. This is why people cheap, to feel a diff dimension.

So if u have an awesomely dynamic guy, unpredictably fun, stick wit him!
I knew at once that this was hardon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Donmodel(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
worst generation ever
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Akell(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa
Stop wasting time with a guy that won't introduce you to his FAF Stop wasting time with NL guysgrin grin
I got my girlfriend here on NL and we are set to get wedded soon.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by HARDDON: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I knew at once that this was hardon.

grin cheesy

No, he'z not, this is his Anti-Bot grin
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by newyorks(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
guys stop wasting ur precious time on any lady that plays hard to get cos no girl is worth dying for.she is friend zoning u.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

There's nothing peculiar about nairaland guys.
They are still the every day guys you meet every other place. Girls have been known to meet their spouses here on nairaland and other social media and their homes are being blessed.
How one conducts oneself here goes a long way in determining the kind of guys that may pick interest in you.
I could meet my woman right here for all i care.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by NevetsIbot(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2017
HARDDON:

grin cheesy

No, he'z not, this is his Anti-Bot grin
with the way this anti-bot speaks, I won't be surprised when it starts stealing girls off hardons hands
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
Stop wasting your time on a girl who does nothing but want everything just to pay you back in sex as if your the only one enjoy sex
Stop wasting your time on a girl who sees relationship as a means of income, job opportunities, means of revenue generation.
Stop wasting your time on a girl who does nothing but wast to be like Kim, Beyonce live life like linda ikeji, vying with funke akindele

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
I stopped reading from the first example you gave.you are probably a minor with no idea how relationships work.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by yinkslinks(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2017
And you did all these shit and lost your good babe. Don't worry op we won't be stupid as you are.
NaijaSlate:
Stop wasting time with the guy that shuts you out when he’s in a shitty mood, even if it has nothing to do with you. The guy that will walk past you like you’re a ghost and give you one-word answers, like you’re nothing to him, even though he acted like you were everything yesterday when his day was going well.

Stop wasting time with the guy that had a nasty ex-girlfriend and takes it out on you, even though you aren’t anything like her. The guy that plays the victim act, that acts like he’s damaged, and repays your kindness by telling you he has too much baggage from his last relationship, that he’s not ready to let anyone else inside.

Stop wasting time with the guy that makes you wonder if your phone is malfunctioning, because you haven’t gotten a text back from him yet, even though you messaged him two hours ago and you can see that he’s been active on Facebook over the last twenty minutes.

Stop wasting time with the guy that can’t keep his stories straight. The guy that must be lying to you, because he gives you different ‘facts’ whenever you talk to him and then swears that you must be remembering wrong. He tries to convince you that you’re the crazy one.

Stop wasting time with the guy that calls you two, three, four times when he wants to see you, because he won’t take no for an option. The guy that does a complete 180 when you initiate contact by ignoring every one of your texts, because he only cares about what he wants in the moment.

Stop wasting time with the guy that only posts party photos on Instagram with a red cup in his hand, the guy that brags about how much he can chug without blacking out, the guy that only contacts you when he’s already five beers deep.

Stop wasting time with the guy that acts like you’re committing a sin whenever you mention another boy, even though he posts selfies with his arms around strangers and interrupts your conversation to check his beeping phone that you know has pretty girls on the other line.

Stop wasting time with the guy that looks into the mirror to check his hair more than he looks into your eyes, because he’s more concerned with the way the world views him than the way that you view him. The guy that knows he’s hot and relies on his looks to get him through life.

Stop wasting time with the guy that doesn’t seem to care whether you stay in his life or not. The guy that makes you stay up when you should be sleeping, replaying your day to try to figure out whether he likes you or not — whether he cares or not.

Stop it. Because you deserve so much more than that guy.

http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by 1miccza: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Eeeeheennn by the time she stops wasting time with all of these guys who she go come get time for now.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by toogbasky(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Na wa oooo, if all this naira land girls stop wasting time with all dis categories of boys u just mentioned, how many boys u tink say dem go date b4 dem finally see d right one, Abeg ladies learn to build ya relationship to d level u want oooooo, if u see anytyn u don't lyk abt him, complain ooooooi, communication is d key, even if u don't end up wit him, he wud always remember wat he learnt while dating you, you don't of to run wen u see dis deficiencies
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by cybriz82(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2017
NaijaSlate:
Stop wasting time with the girl that shuts you out when she's in a shitty mood, even if it has nothing to do with you. The girl that will walk past you like you’re a ghost and give you one-word answers, like you’re nothing to her, even though she acted like you were everything yesterday when her day was going well.

Stop wasting time with the girl that had a nasty ex-boyfriend and takes it out on you, even though you aren’t anything like him. The girl that plays the victim act, that acts like she’s damaged, and repays your kindness by telling you she has too much baggage from his last relationship, that she’s not ready to let anyone else inside.

Stop wasting time with the girl that makes you wonder if your phone is malfunctioning, because you haven’t gotten a text back from her yet, even though you messaged her two hours ago and you can see that she’s been active on Facebook over the last twenty minutes.

Stop wasting time with the girl that can’t keep her stories straight. The girl that must be lying to you, because she gives you different ‘facts’ whenever you talk to her and then swears that you must be remembering wrong. sHe tries to convince you that you’re the crazy one.

Stop wasting time with the girl that calls you two, three, four times when she wants to see you, because she won’t take no for an option. The girl that does a complete 180 when you initiate contact by ignoring every one of your texts, because she only cares about what she wants in the moment.

Stop wasting time with the girl that only posts party photos on Instagram with a red cup in her hand, the girl that brags about how much she can chug without blacking out, the girl that only contacts you when she’s already five beers deep.

Stop wasting time with the girl that acts like you’re committing a sin whenever you mention another babe, even though she posts selfies with her arms around strangers and interrupts your conversation to check her beeping phone that you know has wowo boys and sugar grandpa on the other line.

Stop wasting time with the girl that looks into the mirror to check her hair more than she looks into your eyes, because she’s more concerned with the way the world views her than the way that you view her. The girl that knows she’s hot and relies on her looks to get her through life.

Stop wasting time with the girl that doesn’t seem to care whether you stay in her life or not. The girl that makes you stay up when you should be sleeping, replaying your day to try to figure out whether she likes you or not — whether she cares or not.

Stop it. Because you deserve so much more than that olosho

http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Ryocaj(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Wen will u ppl get d fact dat "owo ni koko".. who relationship epp.. una still dey date ni.. nawa o..
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by cybriz82(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
aburo toke makinwa continuel from where ur sister stop ok?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by chachanga: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
OP's got no chills dis 2017

Outting guys since 1802!

!
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by jfleece(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
newyorks:
guys stop wasting ur precious time on any lady that plays hard to get cos no girl is worth dying for.she is friend zoning u.
my brother one girl did that to me last year... I just vex one morning call her.. Tell her not to call me again for life... Na last month she come call my phone to form "u re a harsh guy" I just tell am say babes Sara for market...
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by cybriz82(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Raydans:
Family and friends

na stammrer she be..she can tap for africa.dat pa pa pa pa pa na when she want type...
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by jreyez(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
citadels:
Women are curse, including your mother? hmmmm i am yet to understand some people with their reasoning when it comes to women ooo, thank God a woman gave birth to you and you are cursed for life.

No exceptions, woman are cursed.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by pussyAvenger: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2017
2dugged:
On point, let me add mine, stop wasting time with guys that make you feel like you have set the standard too high when in actual sense they are the ones with the low standards,I have met guys who I can gladly refer to as "men of easy virtue" , all it takes is a flash of smile and they come falling like a pack of cards
we do it wen we dnt like u and u are also conceited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Man Lodges His Wife And Lover In The Same Hotel For Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.