Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

Travel / Re: Indian Consulate In Vietnam Is Robbing Nigerians by 360command: 7:08pm On May 13
proeast:
I just had a nasty experience at the Indian consulate in Ho Chi Minh City.

Here is the entire story:

On Friday, I went to the Indian consulate in HCMC to apply for one month tourist visa, after booking online the previous night. On getting to the consulate, the lady at the reception took my documents inside and after a while, returned to tell me that my visa has been granted in principle. That i have been issued with a single entry visa. However, I must pay 6.3000,000.00 VND about $250. I was shocked when I heard this because I already paid the agent that booked the appointment $100 thinking it included visa fees. They said it was because I’m a Nigerian and we are charged higher. Nevertheless, I decided to go ahead and pay the amount to save myself further stress. But the lady again, insisted I must pay cash.

I called a Vietnamese lady who accompanied me and she helped provide the balance because I had only 3+ million VND with me.

After paying, they collected my passport, Vietnamese visa and then conducted biometrics on me. Then I left.

This morning, I received a call from the consulate that I have to pay another 8 million VND otherwise my visa would not be issued to me. I was shocked and I told them that I can't pay a dime again. They either issue my visa or refund my money. The lady agreed that I should come and get the refund. However, on getting to the consulate, they refused to give me the refund. That it was a new policy. Eventually, I left with my passport. No visa! no $250!

I'm currently feeling robbed and dehumanized. I don't know how to go about this to seek justice.

Pls can anyone help me with advise or pro bono services because I believe I have a good case and such inhuman acts shouldn't be allowed.
no proof nothing. You could have recorded them.. audio video record.
Crime / Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by 360command: 3:50pm On May 13
Gbadugbakun:
I have no sympathy for these devils. See if you fall into the hands of customs, you'll call police your friend. Those people have no conscience. undecided
only when you are into smuggling.

I remember when we were in a group talking about premiership football. The police pulled in their yellow bus and their stupid action and rounded up 5 of us. Our crime was, we are trying to organize a robbery since we are in a group.

I was lucky, my dad's house was diagonally opposite the police station. I got free.

Why did I say this story. A custom will not harass you on the street except you come through his domain, maybe carrying something which is contraband but Nigeria police, you can be walking, playing music and then you get frisked for no reason. Police are worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Top Ten African Currencies Compared To US Dollar by 360command: 11:37pm On May 11
Zambian currency was worse but was rebased

As of 2013, 1000 old zambian kwacha rebased to 1 new zambian kwacha.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos) by 360command: 5:15pm On May 09
Quintessence44:
As usual, no sidewalks for pedestrians.

After all roads are only meant for cars.

If you have no car you can walk on the sand or inside the open gutter, or try your luck by walking on the asphalt along with trucks, cars and lorries.

PRIMITIVE PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ.
I understand you my friend. Na the people who dem give to do thar project chop the money like that. A complete road construction especially when it is close to homes and office should have a pavement where pedestrian can walk on it, drainage system, it should also have street light, road signage and marks.
Politics / Re: Lagos Realises ₦‎3.9 Billion From Oil Production by 360command: 5:06am On May 09
13% derivation fund.. this is ripoff.

A state that owns its resources needs at least 70% derivative fund and 30% to federal govt..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? by 360command: 5:59pm On May 07
Macdeey:
First of all , just know that the Naira is really down now , if you have 1 Million Naira, you can not get 500k CFA .
A Simple single room ( NOT self-contained ) in a good area is more than 10 k per month. ( Togo )
Business wise Togo is like any other African country.
But if you have enough money to rent a shop and do motor cycle spare parts business , you will make it.
There are many Igbos doing the spear part business.
Clothing is a bit slow now but you can still check it out with the Igbos at the Assiyeye Market.
Generally Togo is a peaceful country.
I didn't mention some other business because the Zarma people from Niger Republic control most of the business in Togo !
If you are an Igbo man , you can go into Nigeria Igbo food business.
I was in Togo before relocating to Ghana .
Even Ghana is not easy !
NOTE . Some landlord don't like renting house to Nigerians especially young guys. Just like in Accra . Because they always complain that if you rent a room to one person, the person will now bring many friends to stay together.😎😎😎
which side are you in Ghana
Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 360command: 5:21pm On May 06
Cromagnon:

You are slow

White men lynched 3000 out of 3 million slaves throughout 400 yrs of slavery

600 blacks will be shot by fellow blacks every year in Chicago alone

These are the normal ppl you referring to?
Wow! You write so beautifully. About 12million Africans where shipped away, almost about 2million people died in the sea( we are talking about the voyage journey only)

I wonder where you got your figure (3000) from ?

Just the American civil war alone where they forced Africans to fight in the war, more than 3000 were killed. So I wonder where you got your stats from.

In other for a black man to harness her potential, he must first understand his identity. My friend, how can you believe in yourself if you don't know who you really are? What do you educate your kids? That the Yt people killed little of black people and they are good people?

2 Likes

Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 360command: 4:57pm On May 06
wiseoneking:
This is a big trash. We talk of white hating black and racism but tribalism in Nigeria is worst than both. In America, blacks are governors , senators, mayors all in majority white states, county, borough etc This is practically impossible in Nigeria.
Wow, I am laughing at some group of Nigerians in this thread. How old is America since her independence compared to Nigeria? America is 247years old and Nigeria is 64years. Do you know the struggles that have to be fought by black people? Do you know that blacks were not even counted in the US census? Do you know what year they had to be recognize black people to be identified as african Americans ? Do you know when they were allowed to vote? Do you know when it became ok for black people to be accepted as politicians?

4 Likes

Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 360command: 4:17pm On May 06
geoworldedu:

I disagree with your Yoruba being tribalistic to igbo example. I am not a Yoruba but i live in Yoruba land and I can categorically tell you that Yoruba is the least tribalistic of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria. If you want to know, find out how many Igbo live in Yoruba land and how many Yorubas live in Igbo and Hausa land. You'll discover that more Hausas and Igbos live in Yoruba land because they are hospitable to them. Apart from election period, you will never hear of any tribalistic behaviours towards hausas and igbos by the Yorubas. During election, politicians use tribalism as a tool, so that's the only time you'll hear of such.
You are funny.. this can be looked at in different ways and I suggest that you are using "Lagos" as a case study to determine to how hospitable the yorubas are but you still shot yourself when you talk about the use of politics to show how cruel they can be towards other race.

The "Ghana must go" syndrome, which group of tribes perpetuated the act by ensuring the Ghanaians must live? Though it was a nationalistic law, the Ghanaians found safe haven in other regions of Nigeria unlike the south west state.
Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 360command: 4:02pm On May 06
omoredia:

White man no good una go still enter desert to go to white man's land. FooIs
black man are devils,Stull they come to Africa and tell you how to live, impose a leader to whom he can be manipulated to ensure your resources are giving to them as they enjoy the largest percentage. The black man is everything full of negativity and they are trooping in numbers into your country..

3 Likes

Health / Re: Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake by 360command: 3:53pm On May 06
Cousin9999:

I'm sorry, but it blows my mind whenever a black person actually refers to telling the truth about nonblacks as "racist." It's so absurd, it's almost funny. And I hope you know these people do NOT defend you like this. Quite the opposite in fact.

I'm guessing you lay next to a white woman every night, and if that's the case, I'm not having any discussion with you because your mind is finished. If I'm wrong, then pardon me.

But getting back to the actual discussion, you're literally spewing a racist talking point from white nationalists. And it's not even a viable argument because that statistic doesn't prove that whites aren't a threat. Many of these crimes by whites against black people aren't even reported, aren't investigated, are dismissed in some way, or get categorized as something else. That was one of the first things I stated.

And the stats you posted, if anything, are yet another example of how oppression by white people creates crime, dysfunction, and trauma:

You are highly respected but many of those Nigerians or Africans you are educating will never understand until they decolonize the mind. Only then, the black man can be able to understand his identity.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds by 360command: 5:44pm On May 01
For dem to burst all this boys, dem for don make like two hundred thousand to 2 million dollars or more. Dem for don dey monitor them for about 1 to 4years Before them hold them..

Some dey accept their faith when dem catch them. Some whey smart dey dey build hotels for 9ja or buy houses.

A few smart ones dey buy Pali for the Caribbean just incase Casala burst.
A few get citizenship for other country like Italy, UK before dem enter US to continue the hustle.
Some dey on greencard.

I don hear/see story. But e no worth am..
TV/Movies / Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by 360command: 4:54am On Apr 29
Larrydollarz:
As for me, i bought a 64 gig OTG flash drive then i download movies online on my phone and copy it to my OTG flash drive. Some times i don't have to download, i received movies from other people's phone through xenda then i copy it to my otg flash drive then i insert the otg to my tv. That's how I've been entertaining myself for almost a year now. So I've pack my gotv since!! Not only because of the price but also because person go subscribe light no day to watch am.
it was interesting reading this comment.
TV/Movies / Re: DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For by 360command: 1:13pm On Apr 28
jubrilELsudan:
NA MUMU DEY SUBSCRIBE TO DSTV

GO GET IPTV...ALL THE DSTV STATIONS DEY THERE AND NA 1K A MONTH I DEY PAY FOR THE IPTV SUBSCRIPTION

NA INTERNET BE THE KOKO SHA BUT ME I GET UNLIMITED WIFI

what payment method do they accept?Which iptv runs the package
Crime / Re: Over 100 Inmates Escape As Rain Destroys Suleja Prisons by 360command: 9:59am On Apr 25
The hunt begins

1 Like

Education / Re: Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission by 360command: 5:56pm On Apr 23
maestroferddi:
See this one...

You may not be able to read half of the materials I have assimilated even over ten lifetimes...

The blackman is backward and anti-innovation. Deal with it!
smh!!! Maybe you and your family are anti-innovation and backward . Ignoramus is your name

1 Like

Education / Re: Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission by 360command: 4:55pm On Apr 23
maestroferddi:
Black people no dey shame...

Na to always complain of being discriminated against.

What happened to building something unique that the rest of the world will envy and then restrain non-blacks from accessing it?

You want to rush into a house built by another man because you cannot build or develop jack even if your life depends on it...

Na so dem dey rush overseas to constitute nuisance to other people who painstakingly built their societies...

Keep allowing never-do-wells and irresponsible people to be your leaders and keep crying of discrimination...

The rest of the world will definitely not keep indulging the black man...

You need to read my friend...

Muhammed Gadaffi
Patrice Emery Lumumba
Thomas Sankara
The Alexandria library in Egypt was destroyed twice.
The Benin empire
The black wall street; Tulsa Oklahoma
Wilmington, North Carolina( the threat of negro rule)
The Atlanta massacre
Elaine, Arkansas, Massacre

I can go on and on

2 Likes

Education / Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by 360command: 10:57pm On Apr 22
Nazgul:
I honestly do not support this. So if a child graduates from secondary school at 15 and clears his/her WAEC. What the government is telling us is that if the child's parents cannot afford a private school, the child would stay idle at home for 3 years before giving university education a shot.

That's like delaying the academic advancement of that child. Very bad if you ask me.

And for the records, I finished my secondary education at the age of 15.
the govt is saying you should acquire skills or trade until you are 18, then you can apply into the university.
Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by 360command: 11:28am On Apr 22
Judolisco:
u said it was manufactured in d in d lab.... A disease dat has been in existence even in d 15th century disease was manufactured in d lab to check Africa's population... Can u jst listen to how ridiculous u sound..... grin grin grin
I never said to "check Africa's population" .you made that up just now. When we talk about lab, lab has been in existence since the Egyptian civilization(I am not saying it was created in Egypt) The Alexandria library in Egypt had lab, research institute so don't come and tell me 15th century like lab has not been in existence . You come with your half baked knowledge. The main point of argument you have shifted from it talking about malaria. And now you have shifted the argument on virus as if virus just came out of the earth like bacteria. Now you are coming to tell me about lab. What is a lab? Are you looking at a lab like a modern CDC (centre for disease control) research centre. Lab can be a room, it can be in a garage where science research is done. Making it sound like at 15th century there can't be lab. And I am taking you back during Egypt civilization, there were labs and this is before 300 BC..
Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by 360command: 2:01am On Apr 22
Judolisco:
I stopped reading when u said small pox was created in the lab... Una go jst dey yarn dust.... small pox that has been in existence since d 15th or 16th century was created in d lab?? and u open your dirty mouth to call me ignorant grin
You think virus just came out of the open air or from the soil or from dead organism like other form of single celled organism like bacteria , we have fungi etc.. . virus on the other hand was as a result of altered DNA and RNA, genetic modification reason I say it was created.. it is man-made. Virus did not grow out of the earth and man stepped on it or ate it and voila, virus came to live. No...

Or do you think the likes of ebola, hiv, covid ,syphilis etc man just walked into the air ,inhaled, ate, or stepped on it and got the virus..oh please, I am laughing right now..

My friend go and study pathology. If you had one of these pox virus in your body, I think is the chicken pox virus, do know it is still in your body but it is asleep waiting for one day it will be triggered.
Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by 360command: 9:40pm On Apr 21
Judolisco:
Seriously if only dis man knows d effect that malaria vaccine will have in Africa, in Nigeria especially, he won't talk dis way.... If he was alive during d small pox era, he would have said d vaccine is fake as well....
After misleading your congregation, you'll go abroad for check up

Many of us dat have lost siblings and loved ones to malaria will gladly take d vaccine
You seem not to listen carefully and so ignorant. That small pox or whatever sickness has been created in the lab and put into humans and then, they sell you vaccine they made to kill the virus. How wicked can a human being.

Malaria has been in existence and it is part of tropical nations, man has shown his immune can fight the Malaria even when it attacks and if not, there were plant herbs you can use to cure it.

Today, man in his wicked mindset created a genetically modified Malaria parasite which when gets to you, it is fatal thereby selling you vaccines to heal yourself.

How wicked can a man be to think of such.. this is where you got blinded thinking they are messiah. You need to read, decolonize your mind.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by 360command: 8:55pm On Apr 19
CorrectionFLuid:

You can be well prepared and still walk into an ambush. For example if you're chasing someone, and he runs into a street where his guys are waiting for you. And you didn't know and chased him inside the street, It's an ambush.

Hope you understand.
I am glad you thought about that. And that is why you can't send every soldier in a line formation to advance.

Let us look at it this way..

What if there is a trench and it has been covered by the enemies, as the enemies are running away, the nigerian soldiers feeling smart and advancing forward.

They fall in the trench, this gives the enemies to attack. Or in that trench, there are spikes in it.

This is what I mean, that line formation is an old tactic of advancement. It has to be in a form of zig zag, well spaced. Even if the nigerian soldiers chased someone in the street and his men setsup an ambush, team A leading the pack would go into the ambush and not the entire "line formation" (team).

Same thing about my trench example. Team A would likely fall into the trench ,creating other team in a zig zag motion to be aware and not fall into the trench.

Omo, with your tactics, you will kill a platoon. We learned this in the USarmy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by 360command: 8:13pm On Apr 19
CorrectionFLuid:

Their is no amount of training that prepares you for ambush and guerilla warfare.
from the video we saw, that does not look like an ambush. The enemies were clearly in front and the nigerian troops had a line formation advancing forward. An ambush is when the nigerian soldiers were caught by surprise and are trapped. Does that look like an ambush to you?
Politics / Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by 360command: 8:02pm On Apr 19
CorrectionFLuid:

Easier said than done. Do you think they are hearing him clearly as you? They just survived a hail of bullets, and are firing guns which make deafening sounds while trying to compose and follow orders.

If you're commanding people in a life and death situation and you hardly take action while people are being shot at, you risk abandonment, mutiny, because this na life and death situation, not a video game.
This is the govt troops, they have hardware communications, they have technology. This type of "line formation" tactics was used during world war, American civil war. If you are been countered from the flanks, what will you do? All your team looks left, what about your right? If this was a real war, what if your enemies sends in fighter jet? Those fighter jet will come from the left or the right and clear thar entire line?

That's why you go through training and you will be taught a team should have like 6 to 10 soldiers as one. Another team, same numbers and you all can't be on the same line, one team should be ahead another behind, like a zig zag.. all teams will have their leaders and radio.. so as they can communicate their angles, distance apart, which side the enemies are. Etc.

Even if a jet was to come to their left and drops a bomb, a section of the team might be eliminated not an entire line of teams. Same as the enemies where to counter from the flanks, the soldiers behind might be able to see the enemy attacking the other team in front.
Food / Re: “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife by 360command: 1:29pm On Apr 19
tctrills:

So are you at war with all the Ghanaians who criticize Nigerian jollof?
And you are very wrong, people criticize the west and America on a daily and no one is fighting them.
I have seen many people who call America a racist county or who accuse America of genocide right there in the US.
They are not arrested or deported.
We can learn something from this.
I do not engage in any jollof war. It is pointless. I schooled in Ghana and how can I see myself in love with a Ghanaian woman, she gave birth to a kid for me and sit down, closing my nose telling her; the food is rotten knowing very well such food undergoes fermentation which is not only peculiar in her tradition or culture but such food method is applied in other tribe or race culture.

I am rationale and I have gone pass the stage where I Start talking negative of one's culture. To be honest, certainly not my wife.

I am done typing... be rationale in the way you talk .

If you talking about criticism by people on the the USA or western nation, criticism exist. But we all know who are the heavy critics.
Food / Re: “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife by 360command: 11:21am On Apr 19
tctrills:

Oga. I have eaten food I don't like in different parts of the world. No one got angry when I told them I hate their food or when I make jokes about their food. Stop being soft and overly sensitive. Be a big boy.
Nigerians and Ghanians spend all day bantering each other's jollof rice and no one is offended. That's how life should be. Let's not make life too complicated.
You are deviating from the point. No one is soft and overly sensitive but you can't disrespect my culture and ignore yours as the best.

I am married to an American, I work with Americans and I know if it was an african man who says something negative about the west, they will be quick to tell you negative statements of who you are and where you from. They are soft.

You might talk down about my culture, I refuse to be mute. The Africans of today's generation will talk back at you.
Food / Re: “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife by 360command: 12:45am On Apr 19
tctrills:

Only an idiot makes fun of another's God. You talk about making fun of other people's God's as if it's a positive or an achievement.
Your problem is not the white men. It's your corruption and bad leaders.
If you like, keep hating the whites and voting in idiots. Nothing will change.
If you can be triggered because someone doesn't like your food then you are really weak.
How does corruption come to play here? Are we the only country corrupt? I am not talking about corruption but stating how they denigrate us but there are skeletons in their closet.

Corruption or no corruption, you rarely see Africans quick to talk negative about theirs. I sighted examples earlier and you bringing up corruption.

If I choose to live my life away from the city and move to the village, because you in the city, does that give you the right to tell me how I live? Does thar give you the right to tell me what food is bad or have a smell. If I am using trado-medicine, must you come to tell me my method of healing is bad and I should embrace orthodox medicine. How does this equate to corruption?

I choose to eat my own food in peace and someone insulting my culture , I did not exchange banter with you. And now you say I am triggered and weak. No I am not. I have a right to uphold my culture.
Crime / Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by 360command: 10:09pm On Apr 18
Rookie thieves. Internet will fish them out.

1 Like

Food / Re: “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife by 360command: 6:54pm On Apr 18
tctrills:

Why do you guys get angry whenever innocent questions about your culture are asked?
This is just a harmless question
we are not angry but this is too much. They ask those statements to denigrate you, they laugh at you and spread it to their people knowing they have skeletons in their closet .

They come to your place of worship and make fun of your gods. But how many Africans make fun of their god?

They call you monkey and you are from the bush but how often do you hear Africans call them pigs, swine, blob fish and cave men?

You do not know the shit we take from them, today Africans are waking up and calling a spade a spade. You are here talking such bullshit. It is your attitude that made us where we are toGod?

My friend, you need to decolonize your mind.
Properties / Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by 360command: 9:16pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
May God bless the Ghanaian man.

Ghanaian men are more trustworthy than our criminal minded Nigerian men.

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Honestly, Nigerian men irritates me like hell undecided
I am not capping(lying) my dear. I schooled in Ghana long time ago but I still have many Ghanaian friends I relate with who are back in Ghana and I here in the USA.

Last week, I spoke to a Ghanaian girl who is all about feminist thinking and she told me her sister in the UK sends money to her husband back in Ghana to build a house. He built the house, impregnated a woman and all lives in that same house.

Her sister from the UK finally arrived and discovered all that happened. The house she sent money to for building was not in her name but in a different name.

Why am I telling you this story. The same way you talk about having hate towards Nigerian men is the same way this Ghanaian female friend hates her fellow Ghanaian men. Keep in mind, the same girl married a Ghanaian man.

It is not about the nationality of a person you should hate but the individual, there are bad people and good people. This hate towards men won't help you. You live in a society where men go to war for you to live in peace, you live in a society where men are more likely to be in prison than women. You live in a society where for a man to dine with wealthy people, he needs to have money but you as a woman, it takes only to be a woman and be in yatch full of rich men. Life is not balance. Men go through alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 360command: 2:02pm On Apr 14
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.
your post reminds me of "thiaroye massacre". How group of ordinary Senegalese men who were recruited by French army, trained and went to fight war alongside the French against the German. After the war, the Senegalese demanded their pay and benefits. The French did not like the fact that they were asking for their benefit. They sent them all back to thiaroye, Senegal and killed them all.

1 Like

Sports / Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria (Women) Olympic Qualifier Today Live At 6:30pm by 360command: 6:38pm On Apr 09
gomol:
why is this thread not on 1st page?
na falcons and na Olympic qualifiers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.