Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 114 pages)

Health / Re: The Sex Act Almost Everyone Does That Could Be Fuelling Throat Cancer by 360command: 10:42pm On Sep 18
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Have NOT had any form of sex in 2 years now strictly focusing on my music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7KJ8JM71mU?si=DZPes1H8zb9gkWW1
You need to change your music style..sounds like the early 90s . Change your beat.. your music is oldskool. Bring in Yoruba version cause the English music in you does not sound well.. all the best

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adeleke Govt Giving Out Cassava Stems To People With Disabilities by 360command: 3:31pm On Sep 14
A country like Nigeria can afford to cater to the disabled by giving them monthly stipend.
You can setup a factory either clothing or shoe making for the disabled. Those who can work despite their disability can still do so. What are you giving them cassava stem for..
Business / Re: Ghanaian Men Celebrate After Exchanging 200 GHC For Lot Of Naira (Photos) by 360command: 2:24pm On Sep 13
This Ghanaian knows very well that 200 ghana cedis(new currency) is called or the same as 2million cedis(old currency).

So in essence, 2 million cedis is equal to 20 000 naira. He seem to have forgotten how bad the value of his cedi is.

1 Like

Family / Re: “your Money Is For The Entire Family. Your Wife's Money Is For Herself- Obionma by 360command: 6:23pm On Sep 08
ItisWell22:
Before you start cursing and cussing, remember that, “An Odogwu, “Odogwu pounds and dollars” will marry her”.

Drink chilled water and accept the reality.
a simp will but not an odogwu. Take note

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Priscilla Ojo Arrives Tanzania To Visit Her Fiance, Jux (Video) by 360command: 10:27pm On Sep 05
ultraviolet27:

Pokello was from Zimbabwe not Tanzania
ok.. that's true. But it is the celebrity dating of different African countries made me remember such and the paparazzi display..
Celebrities / Re: Priscilla Ojo Arrives Tanzania To Visit Her Fiance, Jux (Video) by 360command: 8:12pm On Sep 05
This people relationship reminds me of Elikem the tailor of Ghana in a relationship with Pokello of Tanzania Zimbabwe.

This was how the ambiance was when pokello arrives Ghana to visit her Ghanaian boyfriend elikem. The media, everybody starts with their light camera action.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Canadian Police Finally Arrest Woman Who Threatened Nigerians On Tiktok by 360command: 2:29pm On Sep 02
CyrusVI:

Dont derail the thread, guy

Theres nothing smart in trying to justify evil acts. Lets talk about this Amaka case today...Ikenna, No bring up ancient topics
a crime is a crime. A crime done in the past cannot be neglected especially when we know the proofs are there. We must do the right thing.
Travel / Re: Help Needed To Locate Family Of Homeless Nigerian Lady Seen In Germany (video) by 360command: 5:01pm On Aug 27
haybhi1:
You people should take her in and embrace her and make her feel inclusive na. Wetin? Una wan send her back home? If you send her back here, you've not helped her. Life is dire for people back home.

She still looks a bit fair. Maybe only need some rehabilitation. It's not easy in a foreign land, that's always cold, reeling off dead parents and finding one's foot, especially for a female—who hardly anybody sends there, unlike here where attention centers on them. Yet it's extremely worse back home.

Please give her social support and reintegrate her. Don't make her come home yet unless she has so much money—her life may spoil, as such.
I understand what you mean but it is not as you think it is. A male friend of mine called me about his girl-friend(they are friends, no love involve) and said I should allow her stay for sometime and he will find a place for her to stay in another area. This girl slept for 2 night and i notice something odd. The next day, we were talking. NOTE: she sounds ok,nice but some statement felt odd. I called my friend and told him, your girl-friend is schizophrenic. To cut the whole story short, she moved from place to place by the help of Nigerians who accommodated her but they saw the same reaction in her.
I heard they called the police on her and next thing she was in ICE deportation camp.

Why did I bring up this story. I have seen alot of bipolar, schizophrenia people. They may appear ok, they still think but there are times where they act and talk different. Nigerians might have accommodated her but she might have a mental issue thereby asking her to leave. Nigerians help, people help so don't think people are wicked but there are cases which is beyond housing or going to church, some cases might need hospital or be sent back to your country if you have no papers.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: 200 People Killed In Attack In Central Burkina Faso by 360command: 3:07pm On Aug 26
Botragelad:

Look at the naivety of your statement!
The United States' involvement in Afghanistan was never about "defeating" the Taliban, per se, but about disrupting their ability to harbor and support international terrorism. And, yeah, they were very much successful in that endeavor.

As for the Taliban's takeover, it's a case of the "enemy of my enemy" scenario. What were you expecting? Of course the US withdrawal created a power vacuum, and the Taliban, with their Pakistani backers, were quick to capitalize on it. Can you tell me how that translates to "defeat" the US military? To me they merely inherited a failed state.

Now, regarding Burkina Faso, the truth is, these extremist groups thrive in the absence of strong, effective governance, which is precisely what Russia and its Wagner Group mercenaries are not capable of. Say what you want but the west sure had the grip on them!
the United States and her western allies does want is in her best interest. I work with Americans, I work with veterans here, not only veterans but the ones who are in reserve. And a true veteran will tell you, American has no reason to be there. They do not discuss politics, they keep it confidential but they know there is a form of hate they get when they are in such regions and these are the locals who pretty much despise their presence not the rebels.

I am busy at work now.. can't text too much about burkina . I have an ex gf whom are bro is the military and we communicate till today..
Foreign Affairs / Re: 200 People Killed In Attack In Central Burkina Faso by 360command: 2:34pm On Aug 26
Yorubastardz:
But Putin Ass licker WritersNig was hyping Burkina Faso for chasing away US soldiers and welcoming Russian Soldiers.

Russian soldiers that can't even handle ordinary Ukraine for 2 years grin grin

Na the same Russia you want to help you and fight ISIS grin grin
Now that USA don go, ISIS come dey slaughter una like fowl.

Just 3 months with Russia handling Burkina Faso security. 200 don die like fowl grin grin

Continue hating U.S.A
Na that hate go kill all of una. Mumu people

You made me laugh.. the United States have been in Afghanistan for 15years, they were unable to defeat the taliban. The taliban still took over their country, made it a sharia or Islamic state, they took the united states military artilleries and vehicles. If you argue, argue with wisdom.

Burkina faso has been facing terrorism issue in the last decade or 2 reason they also had to remove their former president blaise compaoré.. you should also understand that these group of rebels are sponsored by al qaeda .. it all started from Mali creating tuareg ,moved to Burkina faso, niger and Northern Nigeria.
Travel / Re: How Much Is Enough To Relocate From Nigeria To Ghana by 360command: 1:12pm On Aug 22
Love800:
How do i build clients first?
I thought i will first have to travel to ghana and rent a shop.
bro, are you asking me this question.
Why don't you think of establishing a barber shop in a different state in Nigeria. Let say, going to taraba state.

Think of the necessary things you are to do in taraba state ,to get things moving for you. When you have thought of that, apply it to Ghana.

1 Like

Travel / Re: How Much Is Enough To Relocate From Nigeria To Ghana by 360command: 9:57pm On Aug 21
Love800:
Can i go to ghana and do barbing business. Will it bring me profit?
yes you can but for a start,you need to build clients..so things will be rough.
Travel / Re: How Much Is Enough To Relocate From Nigeria To Ghana by 360command: 9:00pm On Aug 20
kheny12:
And who told you that things are not really expensive in Ghana. Infact As the inflation his much higher in Nigeria now, Nigeria is still better than both Ghana and ivory coast. It's just that we always want to make like hard for each other's here in Nigeria. We always want to take any opportunities to fraustrate each others.
what makes Nigeria better than Ghana and ivory coast? Is it by gdp. I give respect to Nigeria, despite its challenges, the country still stand.. but I want something comforting in life.

If you come into Nigeria in the night, either by land or by air, you will see darkness everywhere. Beautiful houses but no electricity(light). No pipe borne water running, gated streets because of insecurity, traffic jam everywhere, dilapidated schools, public sectors..

Stop! I need a sense of comfort. For me to enjoy comfort in Nigeria, I must have money to solve those challenges we have. In Ghana, as a poor man, you can still enjoy comfort.

Ps: look at our public universities, 15 people living in a room.. as a rich student in Nigeria, I have to rent a room to get the comfort. Meanwhile, in Ghana, a poor student stays in a room of 4 student. There is comfort.

Nigeria has cheap oil but when you want to travel to another state in Nigeria, you pay for AC bus, that AC won't be on throughout the entire journey. Meanwhile, in Ghana, the moment the bus is loading and people are waiting for passengers on the bus, the AC is on and that AC will be till the journey ends..

My brother, don't make me laugh.. we are suffering in Nigeria. I laugh when Nigerians says we are giant of Africa. Giant with a clay feet!!!

1 Like

Travel / Re: How Much Is Enough To Relocate From Nigeria To Ghana by 360command: 4:05pm On Aug 20
kheny12:
Ghana, it's better I travelled to Cote D'Ivoire compare to Ghana.Ghanaians always hype their country but things are really expensive than in Nigeria. They will be bragging with electricity wey no do reach only Lagos state alone. Ivory coast is better compare to Ghana. You just need to learn basic french words.
Ghana is alot better than Coted'Voire. The good thing about Coted'Voire, inflation is more controlled. Food is cheap but when you want to have luxury items,you will find out that things are expensive. Alot of ivorians go to Ghana to buy goods and sell back in Coted'Voire.
Travel / Re: How Much Is Enough To Relocate From Nigeria To Ghana by 360command: 3:57pm On Aug 20
tallfish145:
What are the things one needs to put on ground before relocating to Ghana?
Ghana is like Nigeria. The only thing is you are in a serene environment but there are still challenges.

No job in Ghana, the best you can do for yourself is to replicate the business in Nigeria and apply it there.

If na school you dey go, you fit go .

Accra is expensive, kumasi can be cheaper based on housing and food.

Sunyani is another region you will love. It is like calabar.

You just need to go and come back to see what it is like. I.E get a place to rent, survey the local market. Getting a shop in the market is very expensive.

I want to assume your budget is minimal maybe $3000.

Figure out what you can buy wholesale in lagos and bring it to Ghana and sell wholesale but if you retail ,then you have a daily living.

Commodities Nigerians buy in bulk are: Phone accessories, phone batteries.

Computer related accessories.

Car parts; break pads, car battery, wiper blades ..

Also, I have encountered Ghanaians buy watches,watch batteries, female hair ,female fashion product in Nigeria. I have seen a Liberian buy our local made slippers,sandals from the east to sell in Ghana and Liberia.

There are other items just think.

If you cannot do commerce, think of service business but this can require more money as you might need to rent a shop ,etc..

Barbershop, female salon, grilling( tilapia, pork).

It is hard,seems like you have no skills, nothing to offer but be a burden to the country. It is best been broke in Nigeria than Ghana. So if you are not street smart just relax in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: ECOWAS Moves To Block Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso Exits by 360command: 2:55am On Aug 19
ivolt:
This is an embarrassment to say the least.
What is the net contribution of those countries to ECOWAS purse, zero.
So, why are they being lobbied?

In as much as I understand what you mean but they also contribute as part of ecowas. Either in the agricultural sector, military and other forms of trade.

My ex gf is a burkinabe and I remember when her brother graduated from a military school in niger. Her brother goes on peace keeping missions in west african countries. The last I heard from my ex, she told me her brother is going to Congo. So, in the area of peace keeping, ecowas needs their troops.

Secondly, in terms of agriculture Mali, burkina, niger supplies agric produce to sub saharan african countries like Nigeria, benin,Ghana, Cote d'Voire.

Thirdly, Ghana and Coted'Voire needs them so that they can make use of their sea port which brings revenue to Ghana and Coted'Voire. This is why they are lobbying for them to remain in ecowas.

I have an ivorian friend whom his relatives or would I say ivorian government have a stake in burkina faso resources. They are in the mining sector investing in burkina faso. As it is, the president of burkina faso have stopped them from mining in certain areas. But to the ivorians, they are not happy and this is why they need to lobby for them to be in Ecowas. This is the few examples that I know of as to why we need them in Ecowas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: Farmers: How're You Coping With The Drought? by 360command: 3:41pm On Aug 10
Create a shed, get a rain water tank where rain falls from the shed into the tank. During dry or drought season, use the rain water tank to wet your plants.

2 Likes

Food / Re: Would You Try This Interesting Ghanaian Dish? (picture) by 360command: 1:52am On Aug 06
Markkito:

You saying Ghanaians we don't eat leafy vegetables etc. We're eating raw ground tomatoes, peppers and onions which's healthier than frying these vegetables in oil like you like to do, that one too you don't like? You people eat raw garden eggs etc. the 'braised rice (angwa mo literally oil rice) with raw ground pepper etc is very nice
I was in Ghana for studies. Your food can cause alot of gastrointestinal issues; such as kooko, ulcers etc.. I love the angwa mo you wrote about, but I take it with beef tomatoe stew not the raw grinded pepper..
Travel / Re: The Nelons: 3 Family Members Of Popular US Gospel Group Die In Plane Crash by 360command: 4:02am On Jul 28
DebateNigeria:
US and plane crash.... they have to do something fast about their aviation industry...
it is funny you said that. My Ghanaian friend says the same thing about Nigeria. Nigeria and plane crash. If it is not plane,then it must be helicopter.
Travel Ads / Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by 360command: 2:31am On Jul 20
Alamkir:
Dont waste your time, the money is here in nigeria, you just need to be smart. So many opportunities are here
tell me the opportunities

1 Like

Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 9:20pm On Jul 17
lexy2014:

but then in response to the same question, you said

how is it your idea and then you are writing this long essay about learning?
your question in the beginning is illogical. There was no point of you to write that. Done writing here..
Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 8:21pm On Jul 17
lexy2014:

you have not. you have two options...

was it with your brain you came up all those things you wrote or was it something you had seen being done somewhere else?

choose one
yes it is my idea
Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 8:18pm On Jul 17
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

was it with your brain you came up all those things you wrote or was it something you had seen being done somewhere else?
I have answered your question.
Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 8:12pm On Jul 17
lexy2014:

my brain or not my brain. We all get knowledge from each other. The great philosophers whom the westerners talked about, they(philosophers) came to Africa to learn. This is the same way, we Africans learn from the westerners. We learn from the Chinese, the Chinese learned from us, the west learned from the Chinese, the Chinese learned from the west. Nigerians learn from Ghana, Ghanaians learn from Nigeria. The north of Nigeria learns from the south, the southern Nigeria learn from the north. The east african learn from the west Africans, vice-versa. It is not about where you got your information from or your creativity, it is about applying such ideas in the sector of the economy that needs help.
Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 8:04pm On Jul 17
saintbillion:

Too much of action movie wan kill this one. Oga those police can't catch up with that driver. Number 1. They are always on illegal duty
sigh
Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 8:02pm On Jul 17
lexy2014:

because that is how you have seen it in some movie or documentary...right?
it is not about how I have seen it, is about how well we use our brains to make the country forward.
Crime / Re: Moment Police Chased & Shot At Truck Driver Tyres As He Refused To Stop (video) by 360command: 3:37pm On Jul 17
lexy2014:

what are the other ways they should have employed to arrest the truck driver?

This is easy. Note, that truck seem to be going straight.

1) radio station command requesting additional vehicles and a spike belt or road spike given your coordinate on where the truck is and where to set it up.
2) set up policemen ahead with the spike belt
3) another police vehicle should be behind the truck with their sirens on to prevent vehicle from passing through as they have setup their trap(road spike).

This will work. If that don't work, then the police needs to bring their black maria or heavy truck so as it can match up with the bad guys vehicle and try to hit the back moving left or right, so as the driver would maneuver and loose control.
Crime / Re: Two Nigerian Migrants Arrested For Murder Of Fellow Nigerian In Libya by 360command: 3:04pm On Jul 17
immortalcrown:
In 2024, Nigerians still go to Libya.
they have to go to Italy

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Proposes To A Lady At Her Late Husband's Funeral (pics/video) by 360command: 9:29pm On Jul 13
brain54:
Were they waiting for the husband to die...?

And she accepted o.

Even if na you kill the man can't you wait for 6 months before doing this publicly?

Even west wey no get custom and tradition no go do this one!
I never knew there is a calendar as to when to date . 6months, 1year
Celebrities / Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by 360command: 2:18pm On Jul 13
Matheusmartin:
Let's see if your can fix your height grin
Wow! Writing like a child.
Romance / Re: Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls by 360command: 5:59pm On Jul 12
Barrywilly:
This is a gross violation of their rights. You don't have any business or right to video them or expose them to the media. They own their bodies.
sh0t your a55 up. Prostitution is illegal
Health / Re: Will I End Up Like This ? by 360command: 3:40am On Jul 12
dongalaxy:
I'm suffering staphylococcus infection and it's ridiculous effects is eating me up , I have zero sex life , deep inching in all my private parts.

I had tried different solutions yet to no avail, I had been defrauded repeatedly because I was seeking a solution to this problem .

I'm tired, I turned to God when drugs isn't responding, yet, same problem persist .
That's my problem
the hospital or clinic you did your test at should have prescribed drugs to you and told you what to do and what not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 114 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.