Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day (37576 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Baba4dgals: 2:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 07, 2017
FreeSpirited:
you this gal....u are here again... If u vex me...I will just date for this val period
Maybe you want to know how much falsehood lie in history.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Abayor7: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2017
MosakuAW:
The write up there is only for TEENAGERS no matured person will use any as an excuse. undecided

Where is your sense of humour?
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2017
WILLYBABS:
LOL! Naso we dey 4 kogi, u sef knw no
woow u r frm kogi state. nyc to meet u bruv.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by xynerise: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2017
MARKETfund:

I understand that it served as an exercise for you grandpa. grin grin grin

I and tuface patronize the gym when we feel like it tongue

With those your K-legs? grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by MARKETfund: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
xynerise:

With those your K-legs? grin

you'll never get serious in your life grin

morning sir!
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by xynerise: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2017
MARKETfund:

you'll never get serious in your life grin

morning sir!

grin

Good Morning smiley
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by queenbetsy(f): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2017
See them grin #kolewerk!
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by seifini(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2017
PaulCI:

Welldone. You corrected a minor oversight and suddenly you are a professional proof reader. Come and collect your award at Aso Rock. Weh done.
hahaha.Y not test me,it's better that way.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by WILLYBABS(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2017
ojonemile:
woow u r frm kogi state. nyc to meet u bruv.
Same here sis. Your name made it easy 4 me 2 knw.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Temysteve(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Edwinmason:
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me
it over!!

2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing
it over!!

3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream...
it over!!

4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring
it over!!

5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws
it over!!

6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress
it over!!

7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription
it over!!

cool i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience
it over!!
feel free to add yours let the fun continue
haha!! Number 2 is very alarming!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Temysteve(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
you like eating with spoon all the time nd i dnt like it. Its over..
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by FreeSpirited: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Maybe you want to know how much falsehood lie in history.
tell me more about it.....would u...
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Augustap(f): 2:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Edwinmason:
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me
it over!!

2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing
it over!!

3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream...
it over!!

4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring
it over!!

5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws
it over!!

6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress
it over!!

7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription
it over!!

cool i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience
it over!!
feel free to add yours let the fun continue

Some people have seen pick up lines for a smooth breakup...bad market grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2017
FreeSpirited:
tell me more about it.....would u...

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Edwinmason(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Augustap:
Some people have seen pick up lines for a smooth breakup...bad market grin grin grin
i hia you
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Because Valentine is tomorrow and I know you will like to show your loved ones how much you care about them by sending them an heartfelt messages to keep them warm and happy throughout the day but then, I realize some lapses which is, lack of time to sit down to compose messages. If you are like me, I don't really fancy repeating one kind of message line over and over again. That's why I took time to write these cool Valentine messages for Wife, husband, Girlfriend, boyfriend, Sisters, brothers, Fiancée, Fiancé, etc. Do check them out and select one from my carefully selected 2017 Valentine wishes, quotes and greetings. Happy Valentine!!!

http://www.appsng.com/2017/02/happy-valentine-day-msg-sms-text-messages.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.