Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day (37577 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by flexindino(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
seifini:
"it's over" not "it over". Holla,I am a born a proof reader,editor and writer of articles. 09020140964

Na who ask u
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1 you are always on nairaland. You cannot save mb. Its over! (Read the post before you fire me oh. Mo daran)
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by get2pauldy: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am now born again
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Hiltaux(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Me?? Since Jan 20th I don give my bae excuse say I no go dey around on on Val day. Any excuse now will be too late.

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Hiltaux(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
PrettySleek:
You are cooking again! All u do is cook. I can't do this anymore angry it is over!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by danidee10(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
How can you have Whatsapp, imo and BBM on one phone. That means you'll never be satisfied with whatever you have...It's Over angry
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Osashalom: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Edwinmason:
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me
it over!!

2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing
it over!!

3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream...
it over!!

4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring
it over!!

5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws
it over!!

6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress
it over!!

7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription
it over!!

cool i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience
it over!!
feel free to add yours let the fun continue

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nickymezor:
grin grin
eh eh y are u yafin nau!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Leoswaggs(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
PrettySleek:
You are cooking again! All u do is cook. I can't do this anymore angry it is over!
I dey luk 4 dah kind bad oo...make go fit cuk 4 Africa

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by omhor(f): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
I sent pls call me back and you flash instead of call, its over
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
WILLYBABS:
You grandpa voted 4 buhari and nt gej, he is part of naija's problem

i heard you are idoma and 2face is idoma 2, it's over.
hahahahahahahaha guy u wicked

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by optional1(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:
optional you are always on nairaland. You cannot save mb. Its over! (Read the post before you fire me oh. Mo daran)

lol

see dis grandpa me wey don dump you since only God know wen u dy say is over... You be learner jor. Go learn new things.
Common press up and down u no sabi. Thank God u don kukuma comout for my road make i see better fine fine beard guys....
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Crownadex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
I told u not to call me my bae anymore , don't u knw how much I'm older than u , lack of respect it's over
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by MARKETfund: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
xynerise:

Antelope grin

Grandpa I saw you amongst the protesters struggling to keep with the pace grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by xynerise: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
MARKETfund:

Grandpa I saw you amongst the protesters struggling to keep with the pace grin grin grin

Wetin man go do na grin

I branch enter KFC after 5 mins of walking grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by WILLYBABS(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
ojonemile:
hahahahahahahaha guy u wicked
LOL! Naso we dey 4 kogi, u sef knw na
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Ebookmathswaec: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by MARKETfund: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
xynerise:

Wetin man go do na grin

I branch enter KFC after 5 mins of walking grin

Just 5mins?
It is finished grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by xynerise: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
MARKETfund:

Just 5mins?
It is finished grin

At least I came out na grin

Tuface say e no well o grin

You dey inside toilet deg ginger protesters grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Baby this your food is too sweet do you want to give me diabetes or diarrhoea it's over

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

lol

see dis grandpa me wey don dump you since only God know wen u dy say is over... You be learner jor. Go learn new things.
Common press up and down u no sabi. Thank God u don kukuma comout for my road make i see better fine fine beard guys....
Oh so you like fine bearded guys! My gorimapa wey I do for you no do abi. U are cheating!!!! Its over

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by optional1(f): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

Oh so you like fine bearded guys! My gorimapa wey I do for you no do abi. U are cheating!!!! Its over

oga come and be going...

I no even know how i take follow you go house self... You use charm before? Thank God d charm don expire....

Everyday i go wash ur cloths wey u poo on top all for just 50k a week.. You think say i dey enjoy am ni... Is over no come back again.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by MARKETfund: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
xynerise:

At least I came out na grin

Tuface say e no well o grin

You dey inside toilet deg ginger protesters grin

I understand that it served as an exercise for you grandpa. grin grin grin

I and tuface patronize the gym when we feel like it tongue
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
MosakuAW:
The write up there is only for TEENAGERS no matured person will use any as an excuse. undecided

The write up there was meant as a joke, not to be taken seriously. Try to laugh sometimes bros. I blame this recession or maybe MMM. Na joke o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

oga come and be going...

I no even know how i take follow you go house self... You use charm before? Thank God d charm don expire....

Everyday i go wash ur cloths wey u poo on top all for just 50k a week.. You think say i dey enjoy am ni... Is over no come back again.
When you see range Rover sport you follow. So now you know I poo on clothes. After all the dollars you pilfer in my pockets you want to dump me? I'll dump you first! Its over
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by optional1(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

When you see range Rover sport you follow. So now you know I poo on clothes. After all the dollars you pilfer in my pockets you want to dump me? I'll dump you first! Its over

lolz

which dollars? All those drugs money u dey call dollars? Y EFCC DSS no even catch you self...

Just 50k a week wey ur mate dey give 18million a week to their jst frnds not even gf or babymama... Stingy grandpa...

Oga is over btw us dont dare call my cell phone again.. You good for nothing yahoo nd drug lord...
Read my lips the lips you normally kiss as i say this.. Is OVER i mean over... Get away you...

Lolz
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
seifini:
"it's over" not "it over". Holla,I am a born a proof reader,editor and writer of articles. 09020140964

Welldone. You corrected a minor oversight and suddenly you are a professional proof reader. Come and collect your award at Aso Rock. Weh done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Abra4real(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
mary001:
I am now born again. It is over... lol
Valid excuse.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

lolz

which dollars? All those drugs money u dey call dollars? Y EFCC DSS no even catch you self...

Just 50k a week wey ur mate dey give 18million a week to their jst frnds not even gf or babymama... Stingy grandpa...

Oga is over btw us dont dare call my cell phone again.. You good for nothing yahoo nd drug lord...
Read my lips the lips you normally kiss as i say this.. Is OVER i mean over... Get away you...

Lolz
Over? *crying* what do I do with the oil well I bought for you. Who do I give the 10 billion dollars I got for u. I will kee myself.its over
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by FreeSpirited: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:
Let the girls keep allowing themselves to be used and dumped like expired bag of beans. i don't care.
you this gal....u are here again... If u vex me...I will just date for this val period
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by justvictor57(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
valdes00:
Hw can u sit there n watch Chelsea beat arsenal without u doin anything... it means u will also sit dere watching anoda guy beat me outside n u wnt do anytin... Its Ova
This one will work.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Kyllahmc(m): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2017
I'm single so I will just pass...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.