Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar (16703 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Lol, that LOM you knew, or you think you know, is dead, buried and gone. Quit talking about what you knoweth nothing about as though you do.

Safe, Arab.

Do me a favour, first letter of your known moniker please?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Lol, that LOM you knew, or you think you know, is dead, buried and gone. Quit talking about what you knoweth nothing about as though you do.

Safe, Arab.
OGWaheedi.

silent is golden
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Tafari1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

See am grin me wey don leave una waka go ....I've had enough fun with you and your pack of bingos.. cheesy... Hopefully if our paths cross again,you go don wise up....Till then.....Ciao! grin
We all know how you cowards play.. . When you can't stand the heat you run off.

JeffreyJamez the cave man.. Half human, half monkey

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Houseboys that don't have money to go and learn skill in a proper institution, waiting for one failed human being to.organize seminar on WhatsApp want to come and follow me and nack teeth... grin...I will chew your eyeballs for dinner grin.....Royal bingos!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mtcheww... Ya talking gibberish sad sad

hahahahahahahahahahaha, pained mehn! grin grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
OGWaheedi.

silent is golden
grin cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

Do me a favour, first letter of your known moniker please?

This is Kross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by rosalieene(f): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

But you lot opened a thread on NL about a so called seminar in your WhatsApp group na....So who's seeking relevance.....Abeg shift. If y'all have resorted to holding Seminars in a WhatsApp group situation don critical be that o cheesy... Miss Mature leave me and my immaturity alone.... grin
Of course I have left you with your immaturity because it suits you well since you decided to take Nairaland as your life achievement. The last thing I would do is to exchange words with you because I am a responsible young lady and I have a life outside Nairaland. At least I have stated the obvious.... so goodbye
don't bother quoting me because I won't reply you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
OGWa heedi.

silent is golden

Yezzur grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
OGWaheedi.

silent is golden

yeah, silent is golden to those that are always silent and not you that does nothing other than bark. What has happened to your voice, or just like your boss you re afraid of facing king?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

cc Biafrabushboy
Even one of those that you head in the group has attested to my post. As the head of LOM, what positive have you brought to LOM ever since I single handedly made you the head and left the group other than everyday chit chatting with Temi(sexytemi1), Blessing(omonighoblessing), Valerie(nanianwini), Stella(Stella)?

Be sensible and stop spamming my mentions!

Kinginvalhala
Kinghtsson
Arabiandude
RMClub..

Only you? shocked

Twale sir...

7 Likes

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tamuno27:
grin cheesy
haba! grin
thought we discussed about this?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tafari1:
We all know how you cowards play.. . When you can't stand the heat you run off.

JeffreyJamez the cave man.. Half human, half monkey

Runoff?....This is no battle mate... grin..All of you against me....I will kill you off one by one and use your bones to pick my teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Tafari1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Go back to your cage your master is calling you..Hungry bingo grin
Is that all you could come up with? I'm disappointed.
Quit boxing with me Jeffrey, your arms are too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
grin cheesy gist dey oh.
Oya Oya... Gist me grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

This is Kross.
Ohhhh, alright! hehehehehehehehe
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Mrbigman1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

You better mind your business bro, or you have joined the inner bad gang of LOM?

cc Lucaz how far na? you they fear just like bush boy, thought you re a rugged German? Fight for your runaway boss jor

Mind my business by not being online when u re online or not commenting on ur "thread"?

U re amazing. U really re.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by rosalieene(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

You just showed how outdated you re in life with this post. Where does online seminars hold if not on whatsapp, Nairaland, Facebook and some other social media sites with space for such?

You re just disgracing awon werey group here with your outdated I.Q.

Just like Jesus, I Weep For You!
obviously!! he is just simply looking for relevance......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Runoff?....This is no battle mate... grin..All of you against me....I will kill you off one by one and use your bones to pick my teeth grin

As usual, always boasting. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Yezzur grin
you don't wanna beat a dead man back to life, do you?

let him enjoy his thread.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Houseboys that don't have money to go and learn skill in a proper institution, waiting for one failed human being to.organize seminar on WhatsApp want to come and follow me and nack teeth... grin...I will chew your eyeballs for dinner grin.....Royal bingos!! grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy.. Sense isn't so common Jeff!

Imagine when the person that headed a seminar session on whatsapp has ten monikers...

Guess how many the members will have cheesy cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Mind my business by not being online when u re online or not commenting on ur "thread"?

U re amazing. U really re.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Respect Bro!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Be sensible and stop spamming my mentions!

Kinginvalhala
Kinghtsson
Arabiandude
RMClub..

Only you? shocked

Twale sir...

The man is skillful na grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oya Oya... Gist me grin
for oza room.... not here grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy.. Sense isn't so common Jeff!

Imagine when the person that headed a seminar session on whatsapp has ten monikers...

Guess how many the members will have cheesy cheesy

That's the skill na grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
you don't wanna beat a dead man back to life, do you?

let him enjoy his thread.

A weakling, that's what you re maxwell.
If you aren't, I dare you to face me!

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

hahahahahahahahahahaha, pained mehn! grin grin
PainedLike OGWaheedi advised, kindly STFU cuz you don't know nada about LOM.... The mole you think you have has obviously been giving you wrong info, eehya. cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
rosalieene:

Of course I have left you with your immaturity because it suits you well since you decided to take Nairaland as your life achievement. The last thing I would do is to exchange words with you because I am a responsible young lady and I have a life outside Nairaland. At least I have stated the obvious.... so goodbye
don't bother quoting me because I won't reply you.

Hahahaha.. I and Jeff don't have lives outside Nairaland.. We are so jobless!

Talk to the guy that held a seminar session for you guys on whatsapp with his 10 monikers cheesy

Let him be sensible na smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Tafari1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Kill me, dude? All these kids sha.. . Na your grandpa I be, forget online O. You think say I be airforce 1 wey you dey threaten bá?
Now let's get back to catching fun
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by royalmoron: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

That's the skill na grin
illiterate low life bastard do you need jamb lesson class to spell Nigeria? lmao oooooooo
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by rosalieene(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Don't engage in such with pigs...
Just climb on them and move away...
Lol.
I am disappointed, really!!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

That's the skill na grin

He thought them how to open Nairaland monikers? shocked as a seminar?

Adontbilive this angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / How Will The World Be Without White People / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.