Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) (55614 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by addikt(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
Can we just legalize corruption so some honest people don't lose out in this country thinking there is hope

Nothing to wait for bro, CORRUPTION IS LEGAL ALREADY,

MAKE THE $£€ WHILE IT STILL RISES!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by seifini(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Marthaodion:

Most thieves were not wicked or so bad at some point in their lives, but that doesn't mean they should be celebrated. I don't need to be in Delta before I should comment on his case. He was convicted abroad. If nah young hustling boys pushing drugs abroad that was caught, you will be singing kill him, deport him, and shame him.
There is no justification for his celebration, rather he should be apologizing to his people for bad conduct.
The man empowered people, only he that wears the shoe know where it hurts.You just won't get it.I am totally against corruption too.Using drug peddlers as a relatable comparison does not in any way follow.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
Can we just legalize corruption so some honest people don't lose out in this country thinking there is hope
corruption is already legalized,if you don't know or you pretends not to,Those you referred to as honest Nigerians,(including your very self) has benefited from the corrupt practices that is embedded in our day to day activities.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Odingo1: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
lamalang:
Only in my country a thief is welcome home and celebrate like a hero
That is how it is done in Nigeria,other regions are also celebrating their own big thieves in Nigeria, eg Abacha,ibb,Tinubi,Atiku and co.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:
What really is all this celebration of James Ibori about?. Celebrating corruption or what?.
I just don't seem to get it no matter how I tried.
you can't get it because your mind is closed.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Suxes:

yes. they have tooked over.

Hahahahah
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ibori is to Deltans what Tinubu is to Lagos state.

Ibori is to Deltans what Abacha is to President Buhari.

Allow Deltans celebrate their hero of corruption!

What a corrupt country!
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by nadirinamata: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordkit2:
Warri billionaire, Chief Ayiri Emami welcomed James Onanefe Ibori yesterday after being deported to Nigeria on completion of his jail term in the UK.

The former Delta State Governor arrived his country home Oghara, in Ethiope West LGA of the state to a rousing welcome from hundreds of well wishers, family members and political associates

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/05/photos-warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-welcomes-james-ibori-home/

coool please read this too
1. Shocking Tech Tricks to browse free
http://www.applygist.com

Do you Love God- Then
http://www.247devotionals.com

Share your opinions with me on Radio and LTV- I am Ola Yemi Ogunwole
http://olasazzy.com
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Suxes:

Guy you wicked o. ..why you dey yeye this guy n.a...you for kuku tell am to his face..tooked! !!! grin cheesy
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by kayo80(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
seguntijan:
About four years ago, I attended an annual event of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. Ex-IGP, Tafa Balogun was one of the guests. He was said to have accompanied a lecturer-friend of his there. Other guests got an applause after being introduced. You could count the number of those who applauded him after he was introduced by the moderator that day. Murmurs by the audience also followed that introduction that day. Why would anyone gladly welcome someone whom he knows stole from him?

I'm sure this happened in the western part of Nigeria. Yoruba people never let sentiment blind their judgment.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by komekn(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
ekems2017:
This is not the only thief in Nigeria. We have a lot of them still serving in government. I understand this man was too good to his people. That is why they are celebrating him. If one can be in jail and install a governor. He should be a super man.

I am undiluted and unadulterated as well as unapologetically Niger Delta, Delta state. I AM NOT CELEBRATING HIM.

I have never classed him as good and will not celebrate a confirmed convicted criminal.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by favourmic(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Great men and an example for the youths of this country grin

Bro you well??
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by lordus01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Foolish people welcoming back a thief.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by LudaChriz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why are Afonjas crying more than the bereaved on Ibori's matter?
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Zhirinovsky: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who do you prefer?
A governor/president who pretends he is not corrupt but inflicts you with untold hardship, you can't feed well in his tenure, you lost your job due to his cruel economic policies, you can't even fix your damage roof because you can no longer afford roofing sheet.

OR

A governor who they say is a thief, he collects loads of money from oil coys in your state but legally and illegally. Builds tertiary institutions in your states that had none. Extremely generous, although he keeps a portion of the loot to himself but he disburses a huge portion to te state indigenes. Your father who can't feed b4, now owns 2 vehicles coutesy of the governor's generousity. Youths receive loads of money to make a living. Indigenes of the state in all schools are being taken proper care of thru a generous bursary scheme. Ordinary indigenes receive a cut of the oil money.

The former is buhari while the latter is Ibori.

If y'all know the number of families who had no hope in life that Ibori turned their life around, you won't come here and speak ill of a man you know nothing about.

Ask yourself, why do majority of deltans love him nothwithstanding his crimes? Atiku is dispised in adamawa, T.A Orji is dispised in Abia but Ibori the thief is loved more than all the the governors delta has ever had. Do you think Deltans are stupid?
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
newyorks:
what are u insinuating lady?tell me ur occupation let me tell u that u are a thief also.they're celebrated thieves is concour bt goan steal urs.

Not everyone steals. And I'm not going to take what's not mine.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by conquerour(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
The bill has been pass to national assembly. Chew
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Which company Ayiri set up for Delta state and he is being addressed as a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by newyorks(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Marthaodion:

Not everyone steals. And I'm not going to take what's not mine.
what do u do for a living?
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by chijokz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Suxes:

But who 'tooked' it over? wink
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Shameless. May Almighty continue to shame you and other Nigeria treasury looters who continue to shout that they were being marginalised.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Oseni007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tooking of life grin grin grin
Suxes:

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by plegion19: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
and the useless efcc they see them ooooo, oh my country Nigeria, what the different between this guy's and yahoo boys please some one tell me..
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by mario383: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Great men and an example for the youths of this country grin
Some of the greatest evil men celenrating. When I compare these two men in the area of evil, corruption, thing Ibori is higher in both. While Ayeri was brought up by Ibori, as at today, Ayeri is more in the area of the commission of evil. For example, Ayeri has hands in Tompolo's problems with Buhari. Ayari has so much contribution in the community crisses between Aladja, Isaba and Ogbe-Ijoh. Even in the Warri Izon and Itsekiri big fight, Emami Ayari contributed alot. In the area of corruption, Ibori broiught Ayari into lime light. Ayari became so much wealthy through the corrupt practices of Ibori. He Ayari was so much empowered by Ibori. You can tell your us their basic difference.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]You are celebrating your own thief[b],Tunubi. Buhari and the north are celebrating their own thief Abacha,Ibb,etc,[/b]Buhari said that Abacha did not steal any money,so they will also say Ibori did not steal[b].
Allow them to celebrate their own thief in peace as it is done in the other part of the country.

Abi o. Everybody is celebrating his own thieves, drug barons and certificate forgers, but condemn others for doing same.

That is what tribalism & partisanship have done to us.

Folks let the REAL change begin with you first before pointing fingers.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Tominiola: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Thief welcomes anoda thief.....naija I hail!!!

grin loool
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by abnsugbe: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:

hahahahahah..guy u funny die

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by moscovite7(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pablo Escobar returned. Season 11 has started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.