Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101554 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by montezz(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tmoney4real007:

A real Fuji house of commotion

The presidential jet is undergoing maintenance. So the president may not be back on Sunday.
- Lai Muhammed

The President had planned to return to Abuja this evening, but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning.
-Mr. Femi Adesina
You dey mind them? Those people can't even perfect their lies before telling the public.
Only God knows whether we still have a president or not.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by LordOfNaira: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
The gods are with you, my president.

I will remain in the shrine praying for your health till you come back.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
When fayose and ffk were raising alarm about the bad state of health of buhari during the elections ,Nigerians came out to insut him and pdp and accused him of wishing for buhari death. We said it that Nigeria cant afford another yar adua saga. Now the truth is finally coming out as per the real reasons why tinubu wanted the vice presidency slot for himself .

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ayoBiz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
Any broom waving demon that is standing against the progress of this country, no mercy; die by fire!!! smiley

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Yeligray(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
It has happend..it z true.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
montezz:

You dey mind them? Those people can't even perfect their lies before telling the public.
Only God knows whether we still have a president or not.
They are smarter than dumb ediots Nigerians that voted them in,don't be surprised that some foools will stil believe their lies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Now another round of power tussle will start that will take priority over the masses welfare. Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by fumeex(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
We don hear o. dis one wey no get specific date. Hope sey he go return before Easter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Theo001(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmmmhmmmm.....am smelling something

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by PedroJP(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
joncom:
I am just imagining the type of looting that will be happening now.

hahahahahahahahhahaha. Guy u bad ooo.

Others dey imagine how Buhari condition be now, u mah dey imagine where money waka dey go. Abeg wetin concern this thread concern money. Tell me the truth, did u benefit such from yaradua own ? Where u in government then ?

Guy ur level pass all others commenting here, i no fit laff again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Splashme: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
Any broom waving demon that is standing against the progress of this country, no mercy; die by fire!!! smiley
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by RealityShot: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tmoney4real007:

A real Fuji house of commotion

The presidential jet is undergoing maintenance. So the president may not be back on Sunday.
- Lai Muhammed

The President had planned to return to Abuja this evening, but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning.
-Mr. Femi Adesina
The Same presidency that has excess planes/jets on standby
With maintenance costs in billions!
Pst!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by autonomous22: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
SEOManiac:
It's clear now.

Wat is clear now, don't tell me our president is........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by RealityShot: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kai Presidency.. See followers..

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by montezz(f): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
onatisi:

They are smarter than dumb ediots Nigerians that voted them in,don't be surprised that some foools will stil believe their lies
Onatisi the prophet! Lol
Unfortunately, you are right.
Sarrki and Omenka never cease to amaze me.
Zombies are real especially in this part of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Shaev7(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ehhhh......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
A dead man can't resume work. That is the truth. Believe the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by owji: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by macgodon: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
where is Lie Muhammad he said Nigeria should point to him any lie that he has told, one of his many lies just manifest, he said he stand on his ground that the President is healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery. The good part is that he has complied with the relevant sections of the constitution by handing over to the vice president. The acting president will continue to run the government smoothly till the president is fit enough to return.

It baffles me when i see zombies like you still believing in Buhari/APC. How do you guys do it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Collins9156(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Waiting for my Man Gov. Fayose press release tomorrow.

If you agree with me click like ✔
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by seunlayi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Godshand:

It baffles me when i see zombies like you still believing in Buhari/APC. How do you guys do it?
they've been brainwashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by chiefojiji(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Constituted authority
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by osojohnay: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
what about the 15,000 guys recruited to welcome him? Anyway, I wish him all the best..quick recovery and a quick return alive. while coming back, he should help me buy foreign popcorn and kuli-kuli.

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery. The good part is that he has complied with the relevant sections of the constitution by handing over to the vice president. The acting president will continue to run the government smoothly till the president is fit enough to return.
While He Use Our Money To Treat Himself, While Many Nigerian Cant Afford To Buy Card In General Hospitals.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Awoo88: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

Wetin hunger dey do ur brain no good at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Where is his wife? Why hasn't Aisha addressed it? If he is dead, they are buying time to boot out the Vice President.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Sparkle777(f): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
emmasege:
Talking about army coup, Osinbajo should watch it because I don't trust that Almajiri Chief of Army (Buratai). He'll be a good instrument in the hands of Sultanate, Emirates & Arewa to ensure that power does not go back to a southern Christian in the event that Buhari kicks the bucket or is incapacitated.

True but I think God has a hand in all these. Any president intent on furthering the Islamic agenda will not go far in life. If trully Buhari has kicked the bucket, dat should serve as a warning to northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by DauraDullard0(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
LordofNairaland:
The gods are with you, my president.

I will remain in the shrine praying for your health till you come back.
Aren't you the same psycho that travels to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by NemzySeries(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahahahahahahahahaha....... men are already preparing for ur wake keep ooo
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
This was how the Yar'Adua saga started. grin
Buhari na one chance man, he is gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.