Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101491 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
At the end we will know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Bizibi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
Any broom waving demon that is standing against the progress of this country, no mercy; die by fire!!! smiley
oya prayer!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by epitomeofgrace: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmmm.....is obvious. Only time will tell. But if it get to next month then am sorry .....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by seunmsg(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Onyochejohn:
but if his death is not confirmed, acting president can not sack all his tribes men who are stealing currently.

Most of our politicians are thieves irrespective of tribe.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by temitemi1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Wish him good health
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by dayowunmi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think a law should be passed barring anyone above 60 from contesting our presidential election. This man goes on leave too frequently. Osinbajo has functioned as acting president too frequently. Kilode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Esji80(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wish Baba PMB quick recovery.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Jaabioro(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let us declared our president missing. Today protest could have be the opportunity for Tuface to do that.. Anyway,on behalf of Nigeria .
To British High Commission
We write to demand from this honorable commission where about our dear Present, PMB sir. He left the shore of Nigeria to your respected country United Kingdom for holiday vacation, since then we have not hear or heard about him, he supposed to resume tomorrow, Please your Home country attention is needed ..we want you people to tell us what is happening to him .We shall appreciate your quick response to this urgent matter. Yours sincerely Nairalanders.. Signed. Concerned Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by multicolored(f): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sick leave? Thought they said he went on a vacation? Nawa o o o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
I was ban by one mode for making a post in this regard for almost two weeks.
I'm beginning to fear Naira land more than I fear Buhari and the DSS over it stance against freedom of speech.
You muzzle our mouths not to speak the obvious, claiming it's ''unconfirmed rumours'' ''without prove''. Yet, this forum, just like every news channel strive through firsthand information, most times gotten through the back door.

As for Buhari, I will maintain my earlier stance that ''I wish him well, so he can return and continue his 'good works' in the Nigerian project until we're all extinct''.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by jide219(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
I swear dis man don die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by UltimateCycler0: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nothing new....we expected this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Raydans: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Shey naso all these prophets wey don prophecy, na so their prophecies go con come to pass about buharis death now
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
waiting for uncle jimi disu to defend this again....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
it's true.. Your nigerian president has done the undoable
http://www.the1960post.com/2017/02/president-buhari-extends-vacation-to.html
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by moffat(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fayose on my mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by youngjoy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Every King Uzziah, Herod, Goliath, Pharaoh, and all their associates, promoters etc holding the destiny of Nigeria, somersault, collapse and die, die, die, die, die, die, by thunder & fire so that the glory of Nigeria will arise and shine, Amen cool
hahahaha Amen m dear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by obaaderemi: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maj196:
4get it dis man can't go on anymore.
You mean like CR7 at the final of euro2016?
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by gfullmoon(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
For once rumour becomes truth.
Something is truly amiss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by chronique(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
People wey done dey work since, nor go vacation and dem nor take rest. Na person wey nor do anything, wey dey flex up and down, come dey go vacation, dey rest; what an irony of life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by chesterlee(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dead and gone!!!

by Justin Timberlake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by duni04(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
In my honest opinion, Buhari should resign and leave the rudder of this country to a stronger and more energetic person. We can't be in the middle of a recession and have a President who can't preside. Its absurd. That's why Daura and babachir lawal are taking advantage of the situation, writing fraudulent letters, welcoming ibori home, harassing magu and arresting pastors at night.
Buhari is a good man but his best years are behind him. We need plenty of energy and zeal in aso rock. Buhari should quietly resign and go rest. He has tried.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ephi123(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
I think a law should be passed barring anyone above 60 from contesting our presidential election. This man goes on leave top frequently. Osinbajo has functioned as acting president too frequently. Kilode.

His frequent trips all over the globe didn't help matters, consistent jet lag contributes to stress.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Kiakia(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Valfrankie:
What exactly is wrong with our President, this people should stop hiding it and come out open, whatever it is. NIGERIANS DESERVE TO KNOW. Are they pulling another Yar'adua on us? THEY SHOULD TELL US. GOVERNMENT OF LIES. Didn't FEMI ADESINA say this man was hale and heathy, how come it's suddenly SICK LEAVE?
Femi Adesina is as confused as the whole lot of them. Swinging from one lie to the other has become his hallmark.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by icankel: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery. The good part is that he has complied with the relevant sections of the constitution by handing over to the vice president. The acting president will continue to run the government smoothly till the president is fit enough to return.
Fit enough at what age?
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by cstr55: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Even the osibanjo does not look someone with a brain or with the capacity to effectively govern a third world country and bring it out of a recession to development.
This nigga was the one that set up a panel to beat down cost of goods in this globalized private sector driven economy like a military junta cheesy.
The afonja VP is from the same school as the dunce president buhari. No wonder he chose him.
Moronnic Birds of a feather

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Kaybaba5(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Kiakia(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Femi Adesina and Co. should spare Nigerians the duty of speculating about the health status of their President. They deserve to know the truth. An indefinite stay in UK just to await the result of some medical test is not it, that is assuming it is even the true state of affairs.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by FakeAccount(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that. Let them open boarder. We all can go to London and look for him. What a strange country we live in! It started from... Missing Chibok girls! Missing Certificate! Missing Budget! Missing Moon! And now, huh, missing President!!... What's all these? Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by WaffenSS(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
tempest01:
Lol....it was obvious that they will. The measures taken to discredit the reports and rumours made me know something is wrong. If someone is not dead,why not go about your daily business, and the news will die down. I said I'll wait till today to give my own take on this.

I think PMB should put his health first and resign. He is old and the stress that comes with leadership is too much. I think there is a strong case of incapacitation or inability to carry out presidential function.... This is a strong basis for impeachment.

I assume there is a plot to tough it out till 2019 or to buy some time in order to replace the current vice president.

With that, anyhow it plays out, we'll see in the nearest future. One thing is sure. Everything is not right with PMB.

He's like 74.

Sickness wouldn't be a shock.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ofodibe(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is what happen when our leader denied the youth to govern this country.... They die in office. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.