Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101490 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by mantosa(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
If truly this happening, is it safe to say the rumours about the northners forcing Osinbajo to resign is true? Rumours are the smokes that we see when something is burning. Northners dont joke with their power. Not ever in history & certainly not now.

seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery. The good part is that he has complied with the relevant sections of the constitution by handing over to the vice president. The acting president will continue to run the government smoothly till the president is fit enough to return.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ibidapko(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
Another APC lie, from vacation to sick leave.

I wonder why madam Aisha has not said anything up till now.
I guess it's all the burantashi that she took to London that has resulted in this extension of sick leave. angry

Madam leave our president alone. He is an old man.
We beg you, in the name of Allah!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by HRich(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
The Man don die since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by montezz(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ioannes:

My thoughts exactly.

If he isn't dead then he's probably seriously ill and too incapacitated to rule.

Indefinite leave? That sounds very fishy.

We are watching.
I tire o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
I reserve my comment...I jst wana see hw tins / events unfolds
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by smileyoo: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
hope there is no more to this? anyway am wishing him quick recovery. pls recover soonest, u must rule us till 2023. for better, for worst. for richer, for poorer.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by HRich(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
Any broom waving demon that is standing against the progress of this country, no mercy; die by fire!!! smiley

A Mountain Of Fire Member spotted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ChommyforGod(f): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
sadAyam nt understanding
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by imam07: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just observed for a week now,I have been eating my food without meat. This is terrible. Something that have not happen to me b4 but in this APC regime.But I will still thank God because some people don't even see to eat but I pray God will provide for all of us.
But b4 it get to the situation where I will not see stew to chop rice. I must join the protest.
Wife dey, children dey how person go take good care of these people. And we believe we have good leaders.
And some idiots will come online saying it is evil by wishing our president death. Please can you tell what to wish him. Is like these set of people, their parents are feeding them or they are directly benefitting from buhari government. How do you expect me to wish him good when my children my children are going hungry because of bad economy.
Wallai if anybody should come online to talk in favour of him. He or she is the one to die in place of him.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by tempest01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
KBrown:

It's obvious that you're one of those who want Buhari out at all cost. There's no one made up of flesh and blood that cannot fall sick. Instead of you to wish your President a quick recovery, you are telling him to quit so that you can bring your corruption back forgetting that he has a four years mandate.
I wish the President a quick recovery.

He should die on sit because he has a four year mandate? "My corruption?" Are you okay? As far as I'm concerned, we have not yet started fighting corruption in nigeria. We just changed the players. We'll start fighting corruption when we implement electronic process for handling money and when we start by making a budget devoid of frivolous expenditure and borrowing to fund it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by tempest01(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is everything right with you?

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Missonas(f): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Notice how he extends everything he does in these topics the word just stands out grin tongue Time is of the essence better things should be going on.Speedy recovery to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by humblemikel(f): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think I will prefer if he stays there for ever.But wait oooo Nigerians,Why do u guys need him back.
of What use is his return to the country
better think of ways out of this recession and leave that man. he is no use to us death Or alive.....Good luck to him Anyway. I wish him all he wish Nigerians.Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by OJtOp2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
He has only 100 to 120 days, within which he must recover else declare incapacitated

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
My fear is : If Buhari cannot continue for whatever reasons, can the Acting President take Nigeria out of the woods? Again how will the North take it this time around? Yar'Adua's issues may be a child's play compared to what might unfold. As someone imagined, who knows the extent of looting going on now in Aso Rock!
Only by restructuring will Nigeria get it right once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by SycophanticGoat: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
tempest01:
Lol....it was obvious that they will. The measures taken to discredit the reports and rumours made me know something is wrong. If someone is not dead,why not go about your daily business, and the news will die down. I said I'll wait till today to give my own take on this.

I think PMB should put his health first and resign. He is old and the stress that comes with leadership is too much. I think there is a strong case of incapacitation or inability to carry out presidential function.... This is a strong basis for impeachment.

I assume there is a plot to tough it out till 2019 or to buy some time in order to replace the current vice president.

With that, anyhow it plays out, we'll see in the nearest future. One thing is sure. Everything is not right with PMB.

That one? Resign? For where! He'll rather have all Nigerians killed than resign..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Cyriloha(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
kahal29:
BREAKING:@NGRPresident @MBuhari has extended his sick leave by an unspecified number of days according to his aides

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/828271490403618817?p=v

.....yesssss ooooooo I am not surprise oooo we knew it's gonna be like this okay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery. The good part is that he has complied with the relevant sections of the constitution by handing over to the vice president. The acting president will continue to run the government smoothly till the president is fit enough to return.
but if his death is not confirmed, acting president can not sack all his tribes men who are stealing currently.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by meetvalue(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
But, wait ooo, I heard Lai said that Mr president private is faulty and that is the reason for extending his coming back... Hehehe, let our able president come home, we are really missing him...
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by sanitelag(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by konfused: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Something fishy is going on in this country, may God save us all.

Even though we are going through some rough times, we should NEVER wish death on anybody! 'cause there ain't no coming back from that......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Zinny25(f): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Oluwabenny: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Wish him good health
R.I.Pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ecosystem4u: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
imam07:
I just observed for a week now,I have been eating my food without meat. This is terrible. Something that have not happen to me b4 but in this APC regime.But I will still thank God because some people don't even see to eat but I pray God will provide for all of us.
But b4 it get to the situation where I will not see stew to chop rice. I must join the protest.
Wife dey, children dey how person go take good care of these people. And we believe we have good leaders.
And some idiots will come online saying it is evil by wishing our president death. Please can you tell what to wish him. Is like these set of people, their parents are feeding them or they are directly benefitting from buhari government. How do you expect me to wish him good when my children my children are going hungry because of bad economy.
Wallai if anybody should come online to talk in favour of him. He or she is the one to die in place of him.

Yorubas are cowards they dont have any will of their own, they are d ones supporting this God4saking Daura bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by wanayoo: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Seriously, HungerBAD.... It makes you blind, it disrupts your thinking, it corrupts your brain like virus.. Hunger bad.
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ajepako(f): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Baba one chance grin grin grin

And Fayose warned us o..

Anyways, my fellow Afonja will probably replace him. tongue

Is this really tRilwayne aburo mi

O GA oh... Baba really fall your hand oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Sheggy13(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baltazarcus:
Being a leader Mr president should have keptnto his word by returning tomorrow at least to shut up his death rumour and prove us wrong about his death , he should return at all cost tomorrow and continue his treatment here that is if he is still alive
That tells you how much they despise the health system and everything about the country they portend to rule, despite allocating billions in the budget annually for this. They only love the free money in it and the prestige that comes with occupying exalted position, even the so-called Mr. Integrity who told his appointees not to proceed on medical tourism but the hypocrite couldn't even wait treat a minor ear infection here before rushing to London..Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
NIGERIA IS PREGNANT. MY PREDICTION: THE NORTH AND WEEST WILL ENGAGE IN A TOTAL DESTRUCTION WAR THAT WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE THE WEEST SMOTHERING IN PAIN AND REGRET FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS. THIS IS THE COLLECTIVE RETRIBUTION FOR INNATE HATE ON THE ONE HAND AND POWER ĢREED ON THE OTHER HAND. MY PREDICTION.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
HRich:
The Man don die since
since last year sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by emmasege: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let someone who's close to the first lady advise her to start packing their loads from Aso Rock. I'm reliably informed that Maryam Abacha offered same advice to Turai while her hubby was also dying. Who knows, may be these people are just buying time self. Hope e never happen sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.