Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15486 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Now that it looks likely that Buhari has been removed by the white man, you would soon understand that he was highly competent in the face of all the externally generated sabotage thrown at Nigeria.
overall90:

In that case, Buhari is safe.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's been long… … looking back at the conversations we had back then, what do you think of it all now ?
GenBuhari:
Now that it looks likely that Buhari has been removed by the white man, you would soon understand that he was highly competent in the face of all the externally generated sabotage thrown at Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
I recently went back and re-read your last comment on my thread when Buhari claimed to be travelling for an ear infection last year.
Your quote from that thread below, sounds quite cryptic . Can you elaborate? I think I understand some of what you mean, but I can't be sure.
How can events that maybe better for Nigeria , prove to be very bad for Nigerians and at same time profitable for the Western white nations?
thoth:
If Buhari dies tomorrow it might be better for Nigeria, If Osibanjo becomes the president it might be better for Nigeria, If it's better for Nigeria it would be very bad for Nigerians and quite profitable for the West. If Nigerians try to make things better for themselves then there might be no Nigeria.

thoth:
It's been long… … looking back at the conversations we had back then, what do you think of it all now ?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by pauljumbo: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
this deep

you are making sense

but former president of ghana dies in his country

GenBuhari:
Which one is a lie?

is it a lie that 99% of world leaders who die in office are African leaders ?

Is it a lie that 99% of them die in White man's care (killed)

Is it a lie that Buhari appears to be dead or dying?

Please tell me exactly which ones are lies?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by pauljumbo: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
truth

GenBuhari:
White man can not allow Nigeria to develop just understand that.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
The ones they cannot be tricked into coming to their hospitals to be given slow poison, are poisoned wherever they can manage to do it.
We don't know till today how Abacha was really poisoned and Abiola was poisoned even as he met with them (US officials) on the eve of his release from jail after Abacha's death.
pauljumbo:
this deep

you are making sense

but former president of ghana dies in his country

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Knowing me, i really don't like saying things which will force someone to ask for proofs. Our conversation were scattered among many threads before/during and immediately after the election. I will give you a couple of links and then tomorrow I'll try to gather up a couple more . after going through it you'll have a clear picture, I just like your curiosity and tenacity.
GenBuhari:
I recently went back and re-read your last comment on my thread when Buhari claimed to be travelling for an ear infection last year.
Your quote from that thread below, sounds quite cryptic . Can you elaborate? I think I understand some of what you mean, but I can't be sure.
How can events that maybe better for Nigeria , prove to be very bad for Nigerians and at same time profitable for the Western white nations?

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Whatever Buhari's health condition , one thing is clear , is that the white man has total control over his mind and body at this present time and it is in a terrible position of weakness to put yourself and by extension your country.

]
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Waiting in anticipation. smiley
thoth:
Knowing me, i really don't like saying things which will force someone to ask for proofs. Our conversation were scattered among many threads before/during and immediately after the election. I will give you a couple of links and then tomorrow I'll try to gather up a couple more . after going through it you'll have a clear picture, I just like your curiosity and tenacity.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks . This makes more sense now, that i have seen him allow himself to become an errand boy of his white masters - especially evident by the way he followed a group of other stooges to go and remove Jammeh in The Gambia.
thoth:
You don't know how these things work and i won't argue with you on that. Everything looks so simple to you that you are so sure that in every SYSTEM 1+1 =2. Whatever Buhari has in mind, a meeting with a couple of presidents, high ranking officials will expose his inner thoughts, a simple analysis of each meeting, his answers to different seemingly unrelated question and some little details the untrained mind would ignore will tell you all you need to know. Every conversation he has with each of the delegates are analysed. before you start with asceticism and taciturnity let me inform you that Buhari made promises to these people, and i mean promises to accept and carry out very damaging policies(OBJ style) , Tinubu made even more promises and infact gave assurances on behalf of Buhari. I understand that human being can be cunning and harbor ulterior motives that's why till now i have not denounced buhari, instead i choose to wait to see how it all plays out. Till now he has been following their recommendation to the letter but i won't still denounce him. Buhari is not trained on how to beat this form of "friendly interrogation techniques"so even if he is good person they will still get a clue.
Have you ever wondered why prospective US presidents hold interviews but stop talking to TV hosts etc once they become president ? have you ever read an interview of president Obama or Benjamin Netanyahu ? You can't find such things!!
Please try and find a transcript of conversation between a US/Israeli president with a 3rd world president and see that he asks all the questions and answers nothing. Can you tell me why it is so ?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Certainly the disappointments have been mounting, this is so true. From abandoning his stance not to devalue to insincere and ineffective corruption fight (just chasing a few small players around) whilst dining with the mega looters like Thief Obasanjo and his Associates.
thoth:

Your expectations won't happen as you think. Look on to Buhari, your disappointment will be coming directly from him.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by BlackSeptember: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Expect this thread to be deleted shortly, NL is controlled by the white man. The deletion of this thread should prove this to you.
The thread should be deleted because it looks hogwash and you are trying to make a clueless and daft buhari to look saintly
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
thoth:
All these is of no use now, they already got us where they want us, they already got the people's mindset structured how they want it, we the people have blindly choosen our enemies as leaders.

There is something going on, the knowledge of this would alarm enlightened Nigerians, but when it finally gets exposed as most things of that nature usually goes Nigerians will be in no position to do anything.

I pity Northern Nigeria and the Middle Belt, they will be butchered as never was done Before.
I pity the Igbos, business which is their backbone will be destroyed and grounded by multinational favouring policies and bans, they will for the second time experience excruciating poverty where nobody will hear their story.
This was 2015……

This is my concern for now, many people will think they've seen the worst , but just wait it's just loading 15% yet.
At a time you'll find it hard to recognize the ordinary Nigerian on the street, their barbarity will be soo horrible you will despise your fellow countrymen, corruption will be the new "thing" and all hope will seem lost, even if the nation disintegrates the resulting parts will go with their own share of vices, making just smaller, weaker failed states, easy to manage,depose and exploit by the imperialists, it's really hard to describe the horrors, one needs to experience it to understand.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2017
GenBuhari:

Nigeria is just a Franchise of the Royal Niger Company, We are just like a factory and it's owners same old colonists, so anything that is good for Nigeria(Royal Niger Company) will be bad for Nigerians(factory workers,) and that translates to more profit for the Colonists.
I know many people don't like the picture am painting but that's just the ugly reality.
So Buhari's death will be good for Nigeria,(RNC) Osibanjo's ascendancy will mean more favourable business for Nigeria(RNC), If Nigerians(factory workers) ever try to make things better for themselves you'll end up with No Nigeria(RNC)……confused now ? lollz
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2017
I wish I could raise a smile sef.

Some Nigerians think we are in a mess now?

It does not bear thinking about what catastrophe would befall us now the man that has devoted his life to rescue this nation is out of the picture.
Beremx:
you want to remove yourself abi? grin

Mr. conspiracy theorist.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 10, 2017
The French have their naval war ship in Nigeria with unspecified number of military forces onboard.

Further proof to me that PMB has been deleted, they need to secure the white man's stooge Osinbajo, from possible coup attempt.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Horus(m): 3:43am On Feb 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
Whatever Buhari's health condition , one thing is clear , is that the white man has total control over his mind and body at this present time and it is in a terrible position of weakness to put yourself and by extension your country.

Why there aren't any hospitals in Nigeria that can treat Buhari?.

The white man is a killer by nature
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by owobokiri(m): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
We have to understand that the white man is working towards our destruction in Africa

I agree with you that "the white man" is working to destroy Africa..., but with buhari, your postulation is confusing. For instance, You think they will kill Buhari to destroy Nigeria because he is a good leader and they want to take him away...,but i think they want to destroy Nigeria thats why they inflicted a miserable buffoon on us through Obama and Cameron. . If you look at the damage he has done to the economy/country, you will agree with me that the later assumption might be the right one..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 10, 2017
The hardship we are facing is engineered by the white man. Look at all the sabotage blowing up oil facilities, herdsmen, boko haram all sponsored by same white man.

Nigeria is finished now lets all hope we survive the mayhem that is ahead of us.
owobokiri:

I agree with you that "the white man" is working to destroy Africa..., but with buhari, your postulation is confusing. For instance, You think they will kill Buhari to destroy Nigeria because he is a good leader and they want to take him away...,but i think they want to destroy Nigeria thats why they inflicted a miserable buffoon on us through Obama and Cameron. . If you look at the damage he has done to the economy/country, you will agree with me that the later assumption might be the right one..
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Chiedu4Trump: 4:04am On Feb 10, 2017
I beg how dem wan kill man that is knocking on deaths door?

GenBuhari:
The hardship we are facing is engineered by the white man. Look at all the sabotage blowing up oil facilities, herdsmen, boko haram all sponsored by same white man.

Nigeria is finished now lets all hope we survive the mayhem that is ahead of us.

If Fulani Herdsmen na whiteman do am, why dullard no wan arrest dem?

I beg I sabi say for Islam na only jihad una sabi, but talk with sense biko angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari very healthy the same man people are complaining that he is travelling too much. Takes energy do all that travelling.

Herdsmen terrorists are same as Boko haram, they cross into Nigeria to do their attacks, then cross back over border to their country.

Genuine herdsmen are the ones we see everyday on our streets are peaceful
Chiedu4Trump:
I beg how dem wan kill man that is knocking on deaths door?

If Fulani Herdsmen na whiteman do am, why dullard no wan arrest dem?

I beg I sabi say for Islam na only jihad una sabi, but talk with sense biko angry
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Chiedu4Trump: 4:23am On Feb 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari very healthy the same man people are complaining that he is travelling too much. Takes energy do all that travelling.

Herdsmen terrorists are same as Boko haram, they cross into Nigeria to do their attacks, then cross back over border to their country.

Genuine herdsmen are the ones we see everyday on our streets are peaceful

Really the dullard is healthy and he had to extend his first vacation till it became medical holiday?

So foreigners dey invade nigeria, and dullard1nho no fit stop them?
Then he had better retire then, let Osungbade Osinbanjo tackle them.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Blue3k(m): 4:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Really the dullard is healthy and he had to extend his first vacation till it became medical holiday?

Foreigners can cross back and forth through border doing violence and competent leader can't stop them. We have no arrest so far to prove these people are foreigners. Everyone arrested in Ekiti have been Nigerian citezens. Where are deportation records for these acts? Conspiracy theories on the mind.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2017
He was assassinated by the white doctors.

Very silly mistake he made to put his life in the hands of foreign doctors in foreign land.
Chiedu4Trump:

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Chiedu4Trump: 4:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Foreigners can cross back and forth through border doing violence and competent leader can't stop them. We have no arrest so far to prove these people are foreigners. Everyone arrested in Ekiti have been Nigerian citezens. Where are deportation records for these acts? Conspiracy theories on the mind.

No mind that guy called GenBuhari, dunno who he thinks he is fooling.

Ein go just surprise the whole south go say make we leave the north to have their Boko Haram islamic republic.

GenBuhari:
He was assassinated by the white doctors.

Very silly mistake he made to put his life in the hands of foreign doctors in foreign land.

I beg no make person laugh, the man was sick before he became president.
That was Tinubu's game plan.

Well e don hatch, and there is nothing the north can do. grin
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari was never sick , he demonstrated that during the campaign. Never missed any rallies in all 36 states. You are talking without any evidence to support your claim.

Nigeria has long porous borders that are near impossible to police.
Chiedu4Trump:

No mind that guy called GenBuhari, dunno who he thinks he is fooling.

Ein go just surprise the whole south go say make we leave the north to have their Boko Haram islamic republic.

I beg no make person laugh, the man was sick before he became president.
That was Tinubu's game plan.

Well e don hatch, and there is nothing the north can do. grin
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Vikky014(f): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.
go and eat. yaradua ws killed by white man abi?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by thoth: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2017
I kind of like his faith in Buhari. It will take him time to realize he's been wrong all along.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by odysey: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Very competent
HOW??
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Major reasons for grave concern for Buhari

Timing of this "illness" is perfect for the imperialists who de-stablise progressive African countries by assassination of their leaders via "mystery illnesses". Time is perfect for them in the sense that first year and a bit had Buhari paying western contractors to return to site of abandoned projects, now that they should start building infrastructure they have been paid for, Buhari disappears.

I doubt the story even has a credible source otherwise it is further proof that Buhari has been eliminated in the land of evil white devils
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by kYjelly2: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
guy, can u please shut it!

So why did buhari go to hospital in Uk in the first Place huh?

Mr Integrity and Mr Grow Nigeria because the Past Admin failed to Grow Naija, yet off you go to white man country for treatment.

shapeless pig.

Please note, that I'm not saying one should feel shame for seeking treatment anywhere in the world, but not a freaking President, especially one who has been running on Body Language, mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Uses Quran To Curse Those Diverting IDP’s Items In Borno / Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.