Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (32722 Views)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Doctor0071(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
See her n!pple kiss kiss
bad man God knw nber of house,
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by slam7000(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
wristbangle:
There are two sides of a story, which is the reason why it's bad to jump quickly into conclusion. Both have aired their view but the truth lies more on the lady path even though she failed to mention that she requested for money, car and all that from the man.

She's a greedy muthaf**ka. Moses had other wives which she knew about. He convinced her to live with him at the govt house that he was going to send the other women away.

Greedy biatch. sad.
shes a bloody greedy opportunist. All she wanted was money. Bayelsa oil money not minding how her relationship with him was affecting other women.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
This lady is a disgrace to womanhood and the legal profession.There is no difference between you and prostitute/runs girl.you even have the nerves to display your legal custodian garb and your poking nipples. Just listen to yourself castigating his other wives,thinking you are better than them;at least they tied him down with babies and they are happy with their lot.you knew about his situation before you conveniently went into a relationship with him. So,Madam lawyer miss road,what are you suing him for? Did he marry you under the customary or under the act or suing him for not paying for bed services?
I however do not have any respect for all these bed hoping men who think they can use government money/influence to be amassing women all about.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
What do u mean he should settled u? That's the part I don't understand
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by baresy007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this, shame catch me
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Dynast(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
See her n!pple kiss kiss

Where did you see that? are u sure that nepl
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by fpeter(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
her story doesn't add up...this na runs gone bad.

living in Govt. house with a concubine?? Hmmm, my country! cry
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by rad8(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry story...why are u insisting on settlements..u are a big thief...what are u suing him for...u were never legally married..he owes u nothing..ur just trying to ruin his reputation or blackmail him...you are going to jail

Bros, no one goes to jail for a civil matter.
Dat is all
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't really understand this.... U saw the First wife>>>>Saw the second Wife>>>>Saw the third wife... and u still move in with him....What's so special that you have that the others haven't given him....And you are a lawyer that was supposed to be smart ....
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
This guy already has 3 wives at his age? shocked
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
gunners160:
Abegi jor, can somebody tell that lady to keep her mouth shut and get a life?The lady in question is trying to make it look as if she is the victim here and playing with our heads as if we are kids. First and foremost, is she not aware that this man is married and has wives? Some ladies will go after married men because of their cash forgetting that whosoever that destroys another person's marriage, the lady that will destroy her own marriage is still in Primary 3. Shmm, she was enjoying the money and fame until it turns sour and she couldn't take it again. She is cheap and I mean very cheap. For her to pack into a man's house without paying her dowry is stupidity. She is a disgrace to womanhood and the man that wants to date her should think twice. Sha, ladies will never learn from this until it turns sour for them
This is my best comment.
The idiot is claiming the man played her, was she not aware he had 3 wives before agreeing to move in with him without proper marriage sef...to think she's a lawyer is something to laugh over, education didn't refine her at all.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Richy4:
I don't really understand this.... U saw the First wife>>>>Saw the second Wife>>>>Saw the third wife... and u still move in with him....What's so special that you have that the others haven't given him....And you are a lawyer that was supposed to be smart ....
Her parents wasted money in sending her to school.

Moving in with a man that hasn't married you...she went for the money but won't say.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahahahaha...
He didn't relocate the other wives to other countries, so she felt she couldn't marry him and become 4th wife and face trouble from the other wives.
Woman...you ought to bury ur head in shame, count your losses and move on. Haba...you lived with him since 2013, everybody called you guys husband and wife...He still didn't chase his wives away to marry you. You borrowed sense and left last year. 3years after.
What exactly do you want now?!!

This ur so called new boyfriend, I assume you borrowed him to come and snap pix with you to upload for this nonsense. See his mouth. Do men pout for pics too? Irritating. This one looks like your boyboy/mugu.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by laudate: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
A lot of the men calling this babe a b'itch, already have live-in girlfriends or lovers and are coming here to rain curses on the girl. undecided

Many of the babes calling the girl a whor'e, a 'slut and other unpalatable names have either shacked up with guys in the past, or have spent weekends or long holidays in a man's apartment, as his live-in lover. Some have collected money from such men to meet all kinds of needs...and are here forming sainthood. sad

I just dey observe, dey laugh. cheesy Am not in support of this Edoga woman, but the girl has said they did business together, and she wants to be settled with her own share from the business. Yet some guys who cannot even overlook a loss of ten naira in their own business, are calling her names.

Yes, she knew he had 3 wives. But was she informed about this before she agreed to date him, or after the relationship had begun, or after it had gone on for a length of time? Does anyone know how convincing the man was, or what lies he fed her to get her to agree to his advances? undecided

Yet very few people are condemning the man, and heaping all the insults on the girl. See life. cheesy
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Dee60: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
THE 'BROTHER' OF A GOVERNOR HAS SO MUCH MONEY THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH IT!

WHEREAS THE HARDWORKING CIVIL SERVANT IS YET TO BE PAID HIS SALARIES IN MONTHS!

NIGERIA IS BLEEDING BECAUSE MAJORITY OF OUR POLITICIANS ARE JUST SIMPLY WICKED!

YOU JUST NEED TO WONDER HOW MANY CONCUBINS THIS MAN IS KEEPING AND HOUSING (HOME AND ABROAD) AND YOU WONDER WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING.

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by 30secs(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol
Funny people
Madam lawyer no deny say she send those messages
Rather shes stylishly justifying her action
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Mimzyy(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
FTbomb:
but he fvcked her and discharged fluid abi? undecided

With aaahhhhhhhh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Orikinla1: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
See the relations of the Drunken Master of Otuoke. grin
And the Governor of Bayelsa is still owing salaries. Yet they are insulting President Muhammadu Buhari.
These Bayelsa people are demonic.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Orikinla1: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dee60:
THE 'BROTHER' OF A GOVERNOR HAS SO MUCH MONEY THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH IT!

WHEREAS THE HARDWORKING CIVIL SERVANT IS YET TO BE PAID HIS SALARIES IN MONTHS!

NIGERIA IS BLEEDING BECAUSE MAJORITY OF OUR POLITICIANS ARE JUST SIMPLY WICKED!

YOU JUST NEED TO WONDER HOW MANY CONCUBINS THIS MAN IS KEEPING AND HOUSING (HOME AND ABROAD) AND YOU WONDER WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING.

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Ibman: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
This girl is a slot, she knew he had 3wives and because of the affluence went to live with him in the government house,people even call them husband and wife. now she wants settlement after having enough fvcks.

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
We dont give a rat's ass about this bull shit story. They should move on and get a life
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by veekid(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
happney65:
All I am seeing is the Nippless omolola15 veekid are you seeing this..
I saw two round tiny phenomenon above her stomach area; na nîpple dem dey call am?

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by TinaAnita(f): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
But that hole of a guy did not state in his story that he has 3 wives? Both of them aren't being honest .. everyone is trying to make the other look like Satan the devil. I beg make una go jump off the bridge jor especially that one wey Im lips be like cunt
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dynast:

Where did you see that? are u sure that nepl

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
OMG, TO BE HIS 4TH WIFE? IS THE GUY A MUSLIM?

SO CHRISTIANS TOO HAVE STARTED HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE AFTERALL

OR HAS SOMEONE ALREADY SUCEEDED IN ISLAMIZING BAYELSA/NIGERIA.

CHRISTIANS ARE COWARDS AND PRETENDERS. cheesy
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by gunners160(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
This is my best comment.
The idiot is claiming the man played her, was she not aware he had 3 wives before agreeing to move in with him without proper marriage sef...to think she's a lawyer is something to laugh over, education didn't refine her at all.
Your comment is strong but just the fervent truth. Ladies this days want to eat their cake and have it. Their is a big difference between school education and knowledge. She is an educated illiterate if their is any word like that. Funny enough, a lot of ladies will never learn from this; once they hear so and so guy is from a wealthy home, they flock over him like the way flies goes after poo.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
gunners160:
Your comment is strong but just the fervent truth. Ladies this days want to eat their cake and have it. Their is a big difference between school education and knowledge. She is an educated illiterate if their is any word like that. Funny enough, a lot of ladies will never learn from this; once they hear so and so guy is from a wealthy home, they flock over him like the way flies goes after poo.
A functional illiterate then. grin she's a waste of investment, you're on point.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by gunners160(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
laudate:
A lot of the men calling this babe a b'itch, already have live-in girlfriends or lovers and are coming here to rain curses on the girl. undecided

Many of the babes calling the girl a whor'e, a 'slut and other unpalatable names have either shacked up with guys in the past, or have spent weekends or long holidays in a man's apartment, as his live-in lover. Some have collected money from such men to meet all kinds of needs...and are here forming sainthood. sad

I just dey observe, dey laugh. cheesy Am not in support of this Edoga woman, but the girl has said they did business together, and she wants to be settled with her own share from the business. Yet some guys who cannot even overlook a loss of ten naira in their own business, are calling her names.

Yes, she knew he had 3 wives. But was she informed about this before she agreed to date him, or after the relationship had begun, or after it had gone on for a length of time? Does anyone know how convincing the man was, or what lies he fed her to get her to agree to his advances? undecided

Yet very few people are condemning the man, and heaping all the insults on the girl. See life. cheesy
bros, their is no justification for foolishness. A fool is a fool and a bitch is a bitch. The lady in question knows very well that this man is a serial wife oh sorry wives changer. A cheat is a cheat but she was so occupied with greed and forgot logical reasoning. Even if she is not aware, I am sure one or two persons would have given her a grapevine information pertaining the man. To move in with this man is uncalled for na, performing the role of a wife when their is nothing being paid on her head is stupidity. If she had even stayed in her father's house and do visit the guy once in a while at his place of residence, it would have been beta but she sold out her dignity and stayed with him, please what else does she has to offer?
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Bowwow11(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
If nt because of his broda wealth where will he av been today money miss rroad indeed
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by newyorks(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
tnk God i wasn't quick to judge the lady,and i won't condem any of them till after court hearing.bt the man no try sha.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by goldedprince: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
you doont want him, but want his money only.
olosho, wait he go settle you.
i tire for these yenagoa olosho o tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.