Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (32721 Views)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / How I Disgraced A Female Student Who Wanted Me To Sleep With Her In My Office / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
See her fingers in dt last picture like roasted plantain.

Women, bleaching is bad for you.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Psoul(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why cant ppl just live their private lives privately and stop living it on Social Media. Wen ppl talk now you will get angry for putting mouth in an issue dat concerns them not. Pls we are not interested in this shit. Wen two of u were enjoying ur money did u tell us. Wen he was jumping up and down on ur body like say u be ladder, u tell us? Wen u see that he already has 3 wives, u asked us for advise. Abeg go sort yourselves out.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by blkmum700: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
See her n!pple kiss kiss

Ashawo kobokobo but wait oo I know see any n!pple nah abeg show me where he de?
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by murtalaa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
this does not explain her whatsapp stalking thou.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
blkmum700:

Ashawo kobokobo but wait oo I know see any n!pple nah abeg show me where he de?
see am cheesy cheesy

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by blkmum700: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
see am cheesy cheesy

You be badt guy bro.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
blkmum700:

You be badt guy bro.
grin grin
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Charly68: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
So that guy is a first class Fraudster ? bleeped,sucked and dumped a woman that fell in love with him madly. He can't die well if this story is true. Men like him are under terrible curse but they are deceived with the illusion of their ill-gotten wealth. If I were the lady I won't bother to sue him because he is under a curse already . Young man with almost four wives...imagine! Even upon all the billions that GEJ took away from the treasury he stick to only Mama Paece so as to have peace. How can this cassinova have peace for the rest of his life ..it is still the lack of peace that propelled him to take to blackmailing his estranged live in lover. Useless man.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by FTbomb(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mimzyy:

With aaahhhhhhhh grin
yes, babe. with aaahhhhhh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by BCISLTD: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
laudate:

Did you read the story well? The did joint business together, and I guess the money she requested was to be her own share from the business venture...

You hit the nail on the head. undecided

Bros why Are you believing the rubbish she typed....is that how u demand for share of profits or return on investment..you will state invested this and this and I was promised this and this...

Not ..2mil up keep ..house rent in a bj...rubbish rubbish..that's a blackmail list of an olosho
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by laudate: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
gunners160:
bros, their is no justification for foolishness. A fool is a fool and a bitch is a bitch. The lady in question knows very well that this man is a serial wife oh sorry wives changer. A cheat is a cheat but she was so occupied with greed and forgot logical reasoning. Even if she is not aware, I am sure one or two persons would have given her a grapevine information pertaining the man. To move in with this man is uncalled for na, performing the role of a wife when their is nothing being paid on her head is stupidity. If she had even stayed in her father's house and do visit the guy once in a while at his place of residence, it would have been beta but she sold out her dignity and stayed with him, please what else does she has to offer?

Guy, calm down and stop raining fire and brimstone here. cheesy Like I asked before - was she aware of his wives before she agreed to date him, or after she had started dating him? There is a difference between the two. How are you sure the grapevine would have given her the information? Maybe she didn't get to know until it was too late. undecided

In many Northern Muslim homes, you find men having 4 wives. Would you castigate such women in the same manner you have done here online?
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by tectonotimes: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Emoh, or whatever you call yourself, can you see how desperate you are. You moved into government house with a man without doing a thorough investigation on him just because he is governor's brother. The bottom line is that what attracted you to him was his money and his status as a governor's brother. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by dabrightt: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is what covetiousness can do to a lady.
Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Martial09: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Emoh is a First class runs girl...A lawyer that cant find a job a job for herself. You went to him and asked for help, he gave you a job at Sports Council and helped you. He has two wives not three as you claimed. You begged him to marry you not the other way round, he told you he cant because he was already married which you were very aware of but because of Money knowing he was a Governors brother you will do anything to get his attention. My friend go and sleep you are a gold digger. You didnt write about the apology you wrote to him, the things you begged him to give to you and the messages/threats you have been pouring on his wife. As a lawyer you dated a married man for money. You desreved everything you got. Bitch.....

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Tariebi4me: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Thats why i said some fair girls can do anything for the money. See this cheap and ashawo girl for Yenagoa, that wants the whole world that her own father can not give her. I saw on facebook her chat with him and the last thing he wrote that i saw was " But please stop contacting me" and she went ahead to make her stupid and bloody requests. if na me ehn, work sef u for no get for my hand. Useless ashawo girl. Your father no reach to contest for governor, u don see money u wan chop. despirado chick. leave him alone, he is married.

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Pogbamyluv: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2017
As a fellow girl, i am ashamed of what you doing. Bringing it public just to get sympathy and attention wont do you any good. Dating a married man is wrong and with no shame you brought it out on social media because you want money knowing that his brother is a governor. my dear chill, the guy has money and he was not begging you, i'm sure you did the begging. He has nothing to lose, he his married, he has money, he brother is running his second term. You have everything to lose by showing your face in public. get out

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Martial09: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2017
This girl is just too desperate. You wrote here that he was begging to marry you and make you his 4th wife. But Here is a message you sent demanding him to pay your bride prize by fire by force as that is the only settlement you want. Foolish girl.

Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by Cityguy: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
This lady should have employed professional liars now. This defence or 'reaction' falls short of what a robust one should look like. Haba! She is good girl who doesn't know how to lie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.