Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (74839 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't d concept of grabbing a guy, grabbing a girl ass in photoshoot trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.

I am sure you swallow!! Stop trying to be a holier than though high horse kinda chic!! He can grab her ass anytime he wants and that does not make her a slut! They are an item, well almost!!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeborn76:

I pity a generation that regards decency as pretense and lewdness as boldness
not boldness, freedom. Freedom of expression for consenting adults.

People weren't more decent in the past, they were just more pretentious. People still slept around secretly, people still raped and sexually abused others. There just wasn't a Nairaland or Facebook or Instagram to show pictures.

It is the people who pretend the most outside and act prudish that end up defiling little children in secret.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by OOOS: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wale goes for them pretty always, forgotten the name of the girl in mass com. Congratulations in advance bro
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
No be only pre wedding. This is post wedding pictures. The guy is just too used to that area even before the OP was born
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
You know it's actually Normal for a guy to have a protruding Belly due to excessive consumption of Alcoholic drink..but for a lady ehn! shocked
None is normal.
Nigerians should learn to take care of their bodies. Is alcoholic drink only for guys? I guess I missed the memo...

2 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by chuks34(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
PapiNigga:
Na wah, na real wah...
Adewale still can't believe he's going to be the sole proprietor of Damilola's property in few weeks time...  Lol
see the look on his face tho. #Ademilola2017
Lol [/b]sole proprietor[b]
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by frisky2good(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
No be hin own? cheesy

NLchikeeto:
I don't d concept of grabbing a guy, grabbing a girl ass in photoshoot trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Nawa for u o. D tin pain u. But dem never born u since when da guy they grab dat babe area. Is even less than his pillow self. 24 7 smashing.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by freeborn76(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
not boldness, freedom.

People weren't more decent in the past, they were just more pretentious. People still slept around secretly, people still raped and sexually abused others. There just wasn't a Nairaland or Facebook or Instagram to show pictures.

How ironic! Yet, despite all the so-called 'freedom', divorce, suicide and murder rates are higher today than they were in the days of 'bondage'...truly ironic. For the records; I belong to this generation...

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Marrtynze(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eledan:

Who ask you? grin grin
Who send you before when you dey call person wife to be left-over, shebi you sef go still marry na

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
we don see all these ukwu grabbing pre wedding pixs tire.abeg make dem come wit somethin more original cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Cambells: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lmao wedding night go hear word grin grin grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by homirefacuny(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Wo bose bu idi omolomo... grin grin shocked shocked

Laff have killed me die o. Lol
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by dacovajnr: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
pocohantas:

None is normal.
Nigerians should learn to take care of their bodies. Is alcoholic drink only for guys? I guess I missed the memo...
nope but ladies don't develop such by drinking..Theirs can be attributed to lack of giving the body the much needed attention Ma'am
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by alaskido(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
This guy na badoo. See as him pack the buttocks. Something wey him don chop tire na him e dey fold like this.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by bimchuswhat(f): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
In all honesty, I can't believe my joystick actually ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

#Nobody should quote me# cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
Oshey! Ma nigguh! cool

gringrin

Na nyansh be this? Saartjie Baartman putting these _asses to shame since the 1800s. cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeborn76:

How ironic! Yet, despite all the so-called 'freedom', divorce, suicide and murder rates are higher today than they were in the days of 'bondage'...truly ironic. For the records; I belong to this generation...
of course... If you tie a person inside the house, he wouldn't be able to go outside. On the basis of that, it would be stupid to assume everyone that isn't outside loves it indoors.

Oh please! Murder rates aren't higher today. We just have more access to news around the world. Did you know how easily people killed each other in the past over inter-tribal tussles? Read the history of Nigerian tribes in pre-colonial times. Did you read about the dark ages in Europe? No world war has been fought in our generation either.

Humans are actually becoming better creatures.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
bimchuswhat:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I need deliverance abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by SINZ: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Na nyansh be this? Saartjie Baartman putting these _asses to shame since the 1800s. cheesy

gringrin

Bruh, you rectified that stuff yet? Was gonna buzz you seff..
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by bacilus(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmmmm, seeing these pictures marriage just dey hungry me kiss kiss

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin
tongue
softwerk:

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

gringrin

Bruh, you rectified that stuff yet? Was gonna buzz you seff..

I should have sorted it out by next week Friday.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Esperooke(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pre-wedding pics, anything mmm and anything snake.... These are confirmed front page topics. Hnmmmn!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by SINZ: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I should have sorted it out by next week Friday.
No qualms, playboy. cool
I had the same issue too. Sorry bout that, bruh.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

So , you ve been having irregular sex
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Eledan: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Marrtynze:

[s]Who send you before when you dey call person wife to be left-over, shebi you sef go still marry na[/s]
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by habiolah(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Man and HER Fiancee... Is he transgendered?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by freeborn76(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
of course... If you tie a person inside the house, he wouldn't be able to go outside. On the basis of that, it would be stupid to assume everyone that isn't outside loves it indoors.

Oh please! Murder rates aren't higher today. We just have more access to news around the world. Did you know how easily people killed each other in the past over inter-tribal tussles? Read the history of Nigerian tribes in pre-colonial times. Did you read about the dark ages in Europe? No world war has been fought in our generation either.

Humans are actually becoming better creatures.

I actually sincerely like your line of arguments and your coherency. I agree COMPLETELY that the world has witnessed less wars today than we had in the past, but I cannot agree with you that we have become better creatures...No. How do you explain that better creatures now find it difficult to live together in marriages? You seem to have avoided the fact that suicide rates are higher today, despite our better nature.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Sultty(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
At d sight of big puna every d**k must rise

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
All of you calling it septic tank..shit box and all other names, but una go won die put for the "septic tank" when better yansh waka pass you oo. So what does that make you ? a septic tank cleaner? Smh..Men sha. And truly, this trendy butt grabbing theme is derogatory. You need not grab and squeeze her ass in photos to prove ownership. She is to be your "wife" and not a one night stand..teach the world to respect and address her better.

dacovajnr:
That ass So fuvcuking grab-able..But na still septic Tank..and I no like ladies with protruding Tummies grin the guy look though more like "Wa fe ku laleyi" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Minemrys: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't get d concept of a guy, grabbing a girl's ass in photoshoots trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
lady, bec0me a stand up c0median.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Minemrys: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
You have joined bad gang shocked
[in Chinwetalu Agu's voice] okwia, that boy is a cultist. Can u imagine. He has joined...BAD BOYS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.