Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (74843 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tabisegroup(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmmmm, seeing these pictures marriage just dey hungry me kiss kiss

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin
From ur profile pic, I don't believe u can last long in bed
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by sollybaby(f): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
she wear ass abeg.. its clear
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Alezy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeborn76:
But they are not married yet abi? There was a time you couldn't visit a girl in her house for fear of her father molesting you; even when you both walked in the street, you maintained a 5m distance so that people would not suspect you guys are 'doing it'. Today, you grab a woman's butt, boobs and other parts unmentionable and post it as pre-wedding pictures...na wao, na real wah!
evolution my dear, just as Nokia 3310 was the best we had then but now is outdated. Lolz.

I don't support the ass grabbing though

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by justmenoni: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin the lady might have a degree in packaging

sirusX:

shocked Blood of Zeus!!
How can a man grab xtra yansh and be that happy?

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Explorers(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Damilola, nice seeing you again. Gmath hostel, EKSU.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by softwerk(f): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
teebillz:

How regular is regular sex?

At least 2wice in 24hours

I prefer 2 rounds of hot passionate sex just before bed at night and an early morning quickie before we both take our bath together to go to work!

Works better than coffee! It keeps the mind open, active and dispassionate all day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by softwerk(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
tabisegroup:

From ur profile pic, I don't believe u can last long in bed

Are you man enough calling me out for a challenge!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Naughtytboy: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Werey,sure say na DAT ur dick go land u into trouble
Wetin be ur own sef?
Na ur babe abi sister?
Pple like u re liable to die young.
Repent!!!!!!
ur papa yatch
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by mayorkyzo: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't get d concept of a guy, grabbing a girl's ass in photoshoots trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
A girl should be a slut to her husband....
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't get d concept of a guy, grabbing a girl's ass in photoshoots trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.

It simply shows that 99% of men going into marriage is all for the booty.. And boobss.. Nothing more

In between lovely pic, if only the booty grabbing wasn't there undecided
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by BraniacX(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin

Regular, irregular, disregulated sex! I'm your man cheesy

She haute buh she ain't gat naffin on u wink your royal yanshesty grin

In Orezi's voice............

see your baka be like toolz

Follow me come i'll pay your dues

cool
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
homirefacuny:

Laff have killed me die o. Lol

Boda yen wicked now
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Leoswaggs(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

d one make u dey do neva do u bah
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
manikspears:

not about the size,it is about the settings grin, you no fit understand
If u say so
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by g2soul11(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by bora1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

No vex. sad
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by AceDomino(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

So will you stop your husband-to-be if that's what he wants too for his pre-wedding photos?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tabisegroup(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

Are you man enough calling me out for a challenge!
The fact is dat deep inside u..ur scared. Well i don't make noise about it shaa but don't dare to try I beg of u
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
In all honesty, I can't believe my joystick actually ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

#Nobody should quote me# cool
Is about time I write some ten Tinx why ur di*ck erected to this peeshure... watch out.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by softwerk(f): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
tabisegroup:

The fact is dat deep inside u..ur scared. Well i don't make noise about it shaa but don't dare to try I beg of u

Send me your personal mobile number. If you are based in Lagos Island then you might just be in luck this weekend!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by softwerk(f): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
BraniacX:

Regular, irregular, disregulated sex! I'm your man cheesy

She haute buh she ain't gat naffin on u wink your royal yanshesty grin

In Orezi's voice............

see your baka be like toolz

Follow me come i'll pay your dues

cool

Mumu talk identified!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by BraniacX(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

Mumu talk identified!

Hmmm undecided

As lewd as it may seem was actually paying you a compliment. I guess i vibed your ability to be humoured wrong then.

Have a nice day
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by teebillz: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

At least 2wice in 24hours

I prefer 2 rounds of hot passionate sex just before bed at night and an early morning quickie before we both take our bath together to go to work!

Works better than coffee! It keeps the mind open, active and dispassionate all day!

Correct girl! Twice a day is not bad at all if you all have a 9to5 job. I observed I phuck all weekend when I am all alone with a woman. I can bet you like it rough.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Elsouraj: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:
hmmm am still searching...mimzyy is that you?

NB I CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE HOW HAPPY THE GUY LOOKS GOING INTO THE MARITAL UNION....HOPE FIVE -TEN YEARS TIME HE WILL STILL BE THAT HAPPY...

PICTURE CHECKERS ASSOC. NL (PCAN) IBADAN CHAPTER
I concured bro! I am also a member in my state (PCAN) PLATEAU CHAPTER Hahhhhhh
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fiverrgig(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2017
grin The guy self... Jamboree
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Tidamsel: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Omo c d grab lyk na only me get am no sharing lolz

Beautiful

Congratz 2 u both.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Sike(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2017
See what the devil has turned this world into. UpsideDown

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Phinity318:

Is about time I write some ten Tinx why ur di*ck erected to this peeshure... watch out.
I'm waiting Bros cheesy cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Callmehiyce(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Wetin be your own ? No be im get am

Though the something too soft.
The babe fine and the guy look like Obesere

Will you keep quiet!!!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2017
JackBizzle:

I have quoted you.

Should i hug transformer now?
You don't need to do that bro tongue
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tabisegroup(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2017
softwerk:

Send me your personal mobile number. If you are based in Lagos Island then you might just be in luck this weekend!
I base in Abj but currently on a project in Uyo
081822367+one & zero
Hope u get it? Don't wanna flag my digits here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.