Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (74840 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by skillz111(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't get d concept of a guy, grabbing a girl's ass in photoshoots trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
if he doesn't grab it who will
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by giles14(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
PapiNigga:
Na wah, na real wah...
Adewale still can't believe he's going to be the sole proprietor of Damilola's property in few weeks time...  Lol
see the look on his face tho. #Ademilola2017
life recharging bottom
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeborn76:

I actually sincerely like your line of arguments and your coherency. I agree COMPLETELY that the world has witnessed less wars today than we had in the past, but I cannot agree with you that we have become better creatures...No. How do you explain that better creatures now find it difficult to live together in marriages? You seem to have avoided the fact that suicide rates are higher today, despite our better nature.
it depends on the angle you look at it from. A person who commits suicide is not really a bad person. He is just so disillusioned that he sees no hope for tomorrow. It's a bad choice, but I think it takes some amount of rare (although ignorant and ultimately selfish) sincerity for a person to decide that he is of no use to the world around him.

That said, I think there have been far more cases of mass suicides in the distant past. I can't say much about solo cases, as there isn't nearly enough information about that from the past.

As for marriage... Do this thought experiment and tell me what you think... There are 10 enclosed spaces the same size, about the size of an average bedroom with a goat in each of them. 5 of them have an open door, and the other 5 are locked up. Call the opened rooms A, and the ones locked B.

If you are feeding 2 of the goats in the opened rooms and flogging the others, but are flogging 4 of the goats in room B and feeding the 5th. If you aren't allowed to stop anyone, how many goats are likely going to escape from each group? Does the fact that none leaves the locked group B mean that they have learned to live with their tormentors? Does it mean their situation is better than the escapees from A?

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by crestedguy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
the lady get the guy mumu button for hand,you can see the joy in her eyes,one chance
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by justmenoni: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Even a blind man will know dat this lady use an extra yansh... tosyne2much abi I lie?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
justmenoni:
Even a blind man will know dat this lady use an extra yansh... tosyne2much abi I lie?
You no lie at all baba cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by SlimmB(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't get d concept of a guy, grabbing a girl's ass in photoshoots trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
Am coming for yours very soon

so get prepared wink
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
God bring back her edges cry

She is ugly! I don't care! I said it! angry

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by lielbree: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why not??

After all a seating president said "you can grab em by the pùssy" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Missmossy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Saw this on IG, congrats to them grin everyone wants to get married.

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Missmossy:
Saw this on IG, congrats to them grin everyone wants to get married.
Don't you want to get married?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by midehill(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
In all honesty, I can't believe my joystick actually ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

#Nobody should quote me# cool

lol...shey konji dey worry u
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by robosky02(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Unike1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Man and her fiancée..... Hmmm na real wah
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by freeborn76(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
it depends on the angle you look at it from. A person who commits suicide is not really a bad person. He is just so disillusioned that he sees no hope for tomorrow. It's a bad choice, but I think it takes some amount of rare (although ignorant and ultimately selfish) sincerity for a person to decide that he is of no use to the world around him.

That said, I think there have been far more cases of mass suicides in the distant past. I can't say much about solo cases, as there isn't nearly enough information about that from the past.

As for marriage... Do this thought experiment and tell me what you think... There are 10 enclosed spaces the same size, about the size of an average bedroom with a goat in each of them. 5 of them have an open door, and the other 5 are locked up. Call the opened rooms A, and the ones locked B.

If you are feeding 2 of the goats in the opened rooms and flogging the others, but are flogging 4 of the goats in room B and feeding the 5th. If you aren't allowed to stop anyone, how many goats are likely going to escape from each group? Does the fact that none leaves the locked group B mean that they have learned to live with their tormentors? Does it mean their situation is better than the escapees from A?

Well said...
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
Don't you want to get married?
Definitely, when the time is right though. Obviously you don't get my point.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by jamalnation(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

na him pillow kill ur self :p
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
This man go Sabi press orange look. see full strength pressing
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by manikspears: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
But that azz no big na. Seems like eyes dey pain all of una... I blame buhari, boys soaking too much garri, how dem go see clearly
not about the size,it is about the settings grin, you no fit understand

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by willibounce1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

That ass is meant to be grabbed,spanked and slammed especially when it's bulky. What talking bout..
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by JackBizzle: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
In all honesty, I can't believe my joystick actually ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

#Nobody should quote me# cool

I have quoted you.

Should i hug transformer now?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bustincole(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
wen are we goin to see good house wife wen all ladies have turn dare sef to OLOSho

God Help us ooo

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Missmossy:

Definitely, when the time is right though. Obviously you don't get my point.
yeah, looks like I don't. Help me get it.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by teebillz: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

EP, so you want girls begin to refused us grabbing their back side abi?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by teebillz: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmmmm, seeing these pictures marriage just dey hungry me kiss kiss

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin

How regular is regular sex?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Pearly255(f): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Na him pillow biko

And him ___
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by justmenoni: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
I dey tell u, the thing come dey very obvious.. but tosyne2much u sed na professional for women matter sha...

tosyne2much:
You no lie at all baba cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Naughtytboy:
My dick is charged up for that ass

Werey,sure say na DAT ur dick go land u into trouble
Wetin be ur own sef?
Na ur babe abi sister?
Pple like u re liable to die young.
Repent!!!!!!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by sirusX(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
maberry:
E go tire you
Depends on the kind of ASS.et grin cheesy

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by sirusX(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
justmenoni:
shocked Blood of Zeus!!
How can a man grab xtra yansh and be that happy?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by malik28: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Need a muslim lady for relationship, i am guy of 29 graduate and working if u interested call chat me on wassap 08054849119

PapiNigga:
Na wah, na real wah...
Adewale still can't believe he's going to be the sole proprietor of Damilola's property in few weeks time...  Lol
see the look on his face tho. #Ademilola2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.