Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (74841 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Talk2Bella(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yansh doesn't look real
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
olaolulazio:
Will pray for u in our church today... You have some marine spirit tormenting you. Did I just quote you?
I'm human and I have flesh you know? tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by TheSpellChecker: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Between a man and HER fiancée's...? shocked

Hmmm...
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Eledan: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Another man left over.
SMH
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rasmega:
Just the way I like grabbing them big booty.
But that azz no big na. Seems like eyes dey pain all of una... I blame buhari, boys soaking too much garri, how dem go see clearly
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by owobokiri(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Khai...
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Yansh doesn't look real
Really?

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Truthisit: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
It is firm, not soft. It will soften after much activity in the 'other room', and subsequently child birth.
EYIBLESSN:
Wetin be your own ? No be im get am

Though the something too soft.
The babe fine and the guy look like Obesere

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by oluspicy: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmmmm, seeing these pictures marriage just dey hungry me kiss kiss

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin

The Lord is your strength grin grin grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
You have joined bad gang shocked
It's not my fault cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Yansh doesn't look real
You too?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by dee02(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Babzilla:
Lucky nigga
Even he cant believe his good fortune

Like that is the best as...s around ehn?
SmH!
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hahaha! Na so, bruh!
cool

The ass go well sha.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
But that azz no big na. Seems like eyes dey pain all of una... I blame buhari, boys soaking too much garri, how dem go see clearly

I just down one bottle of orijin. The ass is okay for grabbing grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by robosky02(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
see ehhh

until you say "I do"

nothing has been done oh

beware

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't d concept of grabbing a guy, grabbing a girl ass in photoshoot trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.

Do u mind if i grab you on the ass? respectfully tho smiley
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why poo like this dey make FP?
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by preselect(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
chai! cheesy
love sweet o. . . . . see as my guy and him babe just de jolly smiley . . .
even this Buhari's economy no fit stop their happiness cheesy

#letlovelive

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeborn76:
But they are not married yet abi? There was a time you couldn't visit a girl in her house for fear of her father molesting you; even when you both walked in the street, you maintained a 5m distance so that people would not suspect you guys are 'doing it'. Today, you grab a woman's butt, boobs and other parts unmentionable and post it as pre-wedding pictures...na wao, na real wah!
wakeup! Those days of unrivaled pretense are long gone.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Marrtynze(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol Baba just pack everything at once, cute couple
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by hayjay123: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Waitin concern me.....
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by 14teenK: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't d concept of grabbing a guy, grabbing a girl ass in photoshoot trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
Mrs good girl....show us your husband sad
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
dee02:

Like that is the best as...s around ehn?
SmH!
Dude chill out nah
Different strokes for different folks
What you consider a great ass might be disgisting to some
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by freeborn76(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
wakeup! Those days of unrivaled pretense are long gone.

I pity a generation that regards decency as pretense and lewdness as boldness

2 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Marrtynze(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eledan:
Another man left over.
SMH
He isn't complaining, the guy sef na another woman left over, always work both ways
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Eledan: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Marrtynze:

He isn't complaining, the guy sef na another woman left over, always work both ways

Who ask you? grin grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
That ass So fuvcuking grab-able..But na still septic Tank..and I no like ladies with protruding Tummies grin the guy look though more like "Wa fe ku laleyi" grin grin
I love how you refused to see the guys protruding tummy.
They fit themselves...

1 Like

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by pussypounder(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
I had an ereksion watching this embarassed Her snail will be slimy, the guy can finally cream pie and still keep his nuts hanging out smiley I wish I was the one burying my dagger there, the buns looks soft, she can sit on my face, I will lick it even if it dripping of her come. I will definitely load all my akamu in the pot shocked
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin

Yaaaazzz Big daddy... Grab those azZ.. cheesy
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by enemmo(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gbagaun>>>

Man and HER fiancee.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by firstolalekan(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Babzilla:
Lucky nigga
Even he cant believe his good fortune
Rubbish

Shît bag is fortune?

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by dacovajnr: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
pocohantas:

I love how you refused to see the guys protruding tummy.
They fit themselves...
You know it's actually Normal for a guy to have a protruding Belly due to excessive consumption of Alcoholic drink..but for a lady ehn! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.