Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? (2819 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

Of course u hv, ME. grin
Don't want a Ladies man like you
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
skillful01:
The dude is 29 and he hadn't do the do. idonbilivit

T34M V1RG1N
Yeah...Pls do.
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Don't want a Ladies man like you

I am nt ooo and I dnt even hv a bae.Since u like men dat r virgin, i dnt think I am.
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

u know some guys use dat virgin card just to impress some babes

Hahahaha...dat line is a turn off for ladies. Hw many companies love to employ inexperience person?so it is for d ladies in sex matters
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
I prefer a virgin especially 1 who waited with purpose.

For yer friend to be 29 and virgin is admirable
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Flekky21:
I Like Experienced Guys, Nt A Virgin. Bt Its Cool Anyways, Not Bad.

Ita bad to me ooo... hw many companies love to employ a novice n inexperience person? So it is for u ladies...
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

Hahahaha...dat line is a turn off for ladies. Hw many companies love to employ inexperience person?so it is for d ladies in sex matters
lol bros u think its funny but its true grin.a number of guys use dat virgin card to woo some ladies..especially if they trying to woo the born again sisters.
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
oilyqueen:

I don't share the same opinion with him

Spot on.
His fear is baseless. Borne out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

lol bros u think its funny but its true grin.a number of guys use dat virgin card to woo some ladies..especially if they trying to woo the born again sisters.
So right, so true.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

I am nt ooo and I dnt even hv a bae.Since u like men dat r virgin, i dnt think I am.
I'm sure you have up to 100 body counts

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

NOOOO...I am almost a virgin..ooo smiley smiley wink
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy grin grin... I bliv..hope u hv nt use d scope
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Why did u say dat? So curious to knw
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

cheesy grin grin... I bliv..hope u hv nt use d scope

mba grin grin grin for wat na grin grin grin.e never reach dat level abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

NOOOO...I am almost a virgin..ooo smiley smiley wink
He has confessed that he ain't a V

sirnaked:

Why did u say dat? So curious to knw
Your moniker
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

mba grin grin grin for wat na grin grin grin.e never reach dat level abeg grin

Correct guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

He has confessed that he ain't a V

Your moniker

Hmmmm.... dnt jump into conclusion like dat...oo...
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Flekky21(f): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

Ita bad to me ooo... hw many companies love to employ a novice n inexperience person? So it is for u ladies...
okay, I See. U Dnt Like Female Virgins?
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Flekky21:
okay, I See. U Dnt Like Female Virgins?

Its nt a top criterion 4 me but appreciate if she does.
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Flekky21:
I Like Experienced Guys, Nt A Virgin. Bt Its Cool Anyways, Not Bad.

You got yaself one

#yolo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
richommie:

You got yaself one

#yolo
lol....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Replies. / Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson / Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.