Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? (2794 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2017
I was discussing with a friend of mine, d dude is abt 29 years. He has never even touchd b**bs in his entire life of existence. He just got into a relationship and he is very scared to tell d babe abt his "WORK EXPERIENCE"(hope u dig) .
He has dat belief dat ladies love to marry guys dat have explored differrent vaginal worlds....
My question for d ladies,.. Do u share d same opinion with him?
my question for the guys.... Are you a virgin and are you shy about it?

*Pardon my grammatical blunders

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Darammliveth(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Lolz,,,,, radarada
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Darammliveth:
Lolz,,,,, radarada
lol...badt guy.... So e don tey when u don do dat tin abi?
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Haniel18: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
AM A VIRGIN. believe it or not

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Epositive(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
because they are virgins grin

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Haniel18:
AM A VIRGIN. believe it or not
Are u shy abt it? especially telling ur peers...
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by marshalcarter: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
lolz....I feel for the nigga tho.....I keep my private life classified cool wetin wan make me dey tell person sey i be virgin undecided

#GO£

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by dacblogger: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
marshalcarter:
lolz....I feel for the nigga tho.....I keep my private life classified cool wetin wan make me dey tell person sey i be virgin undecided

#GO£
Buh you are not a virgin na... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by marshalcarter: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Buh you are not a virgin na... undecided
private life classified cool
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
marshalcarter:
private life classified cool

my mind is telling me dat u r a brand new virgin bro.... lol
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
No I don't share same opinion with him

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by marshalcarter: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

my mind is telling me dat u r a brand new virgin bro.... lol
lolzzzz....private life classified cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by ITEKEM: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Me sef be virgined Virginia

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Cuz they're supposed to be the experienced ones undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No I don't share same opinion with him

So u are cool to marry a man dat is a virgin? Hope u no go complain for bed ooo.....grin
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
SirWere:
Cuz they're supposed to be the experienced ones undecided

Really?....
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

Really?....
It's a nobrainer
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by iRepNaija1: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:
I was discussing with a friend of mine, d dude is abt 29 years. He has never even touchd b**bs in his entire life of existence. He just got into a relationship and he is very scared to tell d babe abt his "WORK EXPERIENCE"(hope u dig) .
He has dat belief dat ladies love to marry guys dat have explored differrent vaginal worlds....

There are a number of reasons:
1.) People might think something's wrong with him for being a virgin at his age.
2.) Someone might question his heterosexuality.
3.) People incorrectly believe that men need to be experienced with all sorts of women and he's failing himself if he's not.
4.) People may not believe he's actually a virgin.
5.) There's a lot of pressure on men to be "sex gods" in bed or at least know what they're doing.

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that came to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

So u are cool to marry a man dat is a virgin? Hope u no go complain for bed ooo.....grin
Yes that's one of my greatest desire

Virginity isn't a disease. People do learn. The sexually active ones were once novice

TO ALL THE VIRGIN GUYS OUT THERE CONTINUE TO LIVE A LIFE OF SEXUAL ABSTINENCE .. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH [color=#550000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
iRepNaija1:

1.) People might think something's wrong with him for being a virgin at his age.
3.) People incorrectly believe that men need to be experienced with all sorts of women and he's failing himself if he's not.
5.) There's a lot of pressure on men to be "sex gods" in bed or at least know what they're doing.

well said!....#nakedtruth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

I don't share the same opinion with him
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes that's one of my greatest desire

Virginity isn't a disease. People do learn. The sexually active ones were once novice

TO ALL THE VIRGIN GUYS OUT THERE CONTINUE TO LIVE A LIFE OF SEXUAL ABSTINENCE .. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH [color=#550000][/color]

To marry a man dat is a virgin is one of your greatest desires? Wow..surprised!.. Pray u find one...or are u already with one?... u sound like a girl dat is a virgin ..dat will be nice 4 both of u.
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

To marry a man dat is a virgin is one of your greatest desires? Wow..surprised!.. Pray u find one...or are u already with one?... u sound like a girl dat is a virgin ..dat will be nice 4 both of u.
Haven't found one

Thanks
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy op ur friend is lying
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Haven't found one

Thanks

Of course u hv, ME. grin
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by sirnaked: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy op ur friend is lying

i dnt ball with lying niggas....Its d truth bro.
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
The dude is 29 and he hadn't do the do. idonbilivit

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
sirnaked:

i dnt ball with lying niggas....Its d truth bro.
u know some guys use dat virgin card just to impress some babes
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by josh123(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
iRepNaija1:

u are fantastically correct,people will even think that u are gay undecided
iRepNaija1:

u are fantastically correct,people will even think that u are gay
Re: Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? by Flekky21(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
I Like Experienced Guys, Nt A Virgin. Bt Its Cool Anyways, Not Bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She dumped me after pretending i was broke / When She Is In Control, You're Screwed / My Ex DE Frustrate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.