Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact (3452 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / The Importance Of Eye Contact (2) (3) (4)

Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by nastiptop(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
Eye contact is one of your most powerful tools. Your eyes can do far more talking than your words. They can make a woman feel uneasy and excited, and women use it as a huge measure of your self-confidence. During a conversation with a woman, don't dart your eyes or look away too much, as it makes you look uncomfortable and nervous. Linger longer on her eyes than you would normally, almost as if your eyes stick to hers like soft glue. This kind of strong, long-lasting eye contact releases phenylethylamine (PEA), a chemical that accelerates attraction, particularly in women. Some call this the copulatory gaze because people who love each other not only make much more eye contact while talking, but they're also more hesitant to take their eyes off each other, even after they finish speaking. And when you do look away, look away reluctantly. Drag your eyes away slowly, as though they're stuck with soft glue.

My question is, do you believe it & if not, why.
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
I like good eye contact, it shows one is interested and makes me giddy as well grin
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Seun(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
Oh so that's the reason.
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by 190: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
ooh so this eye contact stuff works

now i knw berra~

now alot of peeps are gonna become restless
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by waleski(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
nastiptop:

Eye contact is one of your most powerful tools. Your eyes can do far more talking than your words. They can make a woman feel uneasy and excited, and women use it as a huge measure of your self-confidence. During a conversation with a woman, don't dart your eyes or look away too much, as it makes you look uncomfortable and nervous. Linger longer on her eyes than you would normally, almost as if your eyes stick to hers like soft glue. This kind of strong, long-lasting eye contact releases phenylethylamine (PEA), a chemical that accelerates attraction, particularly in women. Some call this the copulatory gaze because people who love each other not only make much more eye contact while talking, but they're also more hesitant to take their eyes off each other, even after they finish speaking. And when you do look away, look away reluctantly. Drag your eyes away slowly, as though they're stuck with soft glue.

tank u 4 reminding us if u woo girls alot or talk to dem a lot u shuld knw dat eye contact is important it shows dat u are interested in them and it is sexy it is like u see somthing in them dat they dnt it is realy effective if u smile and always in agreement
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Luvlgenius(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
Whatever this PEA is, it sure works, grin grin But it depends on d guy shaa smiley
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by compgee(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
ok. just to now put into use
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by mamagee3(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
I thought this poster as talking of Eye Contact recommended by opticians. grin grin
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Hanoobaba(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

I thought this poster as talking of Eye Contact recommended by opticians. grin grin
Are you referring to contact lenses?
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Are you referring to contact lenses?

Exactly!!! grin grin
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Flavio: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

Only mama gee, lol
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2009
nastiptop:

this is interesting, thank god i have okpolor eyes. i will put it to use even if will end up scaring them. , hehe
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by agathamari(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
duh!
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by linoprada(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
nastiptop, does it work for U cos if it does just email ME , u know, lollydavid@yahoo.com and lets get LOOKING!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by ochukoccna: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
sextacy:

this is interesting, thank god i have okpolor eyes. i will put it to use even if will end up scaring them.    , hehe

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laughs so hard, falls off rocking chair and breaks arm. rushes down to hospital and gets medical sling 5 injections. wakes up from 'bad' dream as 1st injection hits my bom bom. continues laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Matin: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
Dey there dey mumu urself. A blind guy with cash go pick babe b4 ur 'korokoro' eye shocked shocked
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by Digriz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
Laughs grin
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by 190: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
ochukoccna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laughs so hard, falls off rocking chair and breaks arm. rushes down to hospital and gets medical sling 5 injections. wakes up from 'bad' dream as 1st injection hits my bom bom. continues laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this time na catapult them go take shoot u wen u laugh finish
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by TheSly: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
Matin:

Dey there dey mumu urself. A blind guy with cash go pick babe b4 your 'korokoro' eye shocked shocked
Oh Lawd Of The Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . grin cheesy grin grin grin
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gentlemen - This Works On Women: Eye Contact by TheSly: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2009
sextacy:

this is interesting, thank god i have okpolor eyes. i will put it to use even if will end up scaring them. , hehe

cheesy grin cheesy
Chei see as water dey comot for my eyes!

Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! / I Want Him Caught In The Act / How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1