Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (93045 Views)

Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
To me the pictures are lovely .... famzy thinggy no big deal we do tat a lot cool

If I catch you ehn! angry
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by ajalawole(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
We don't need a prophet to tell us

they are f**king themself
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by abdulaz: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Someone cannot hold his cousin again grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by tolexy05(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Last I heard dat its incest abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by kindnyce(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dude..
Hope you are not practising INCENSE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by 1miccza: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
E kwancern unaaa?
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Ekakamba: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by smark61: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
That's rubbish
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by cynhamscakes(f): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
They are Coslovers or as someone responded , cousins with benefits.

Their headach biko.

Order for your Cakes.
Check my page please.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Ahmiee(f): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
madness

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Incest is a taboo!

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Diegostan(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Clearly something fishy is goin on here....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by crispyvick(f): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
i jst give up
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by menwongo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hhhjmmm
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by afamaustin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
things ar Hard nw
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by 1metre: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Endybest242:
kiss
na biology dem d learn cool

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by ncoolsome(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
wat was he actually lookin 4 in d last pix..her pad or the centre of attraction.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by lloyds(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
End time Cousine!
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
chai....whr r my big cousin girls o tongue
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked or her girlfriend name is Cousin

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Numotimi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cousin inside but Sex-cousin outside
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by mikejegede(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
he is definitely nacking his cousin..that's for sure..
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by otenology4: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
na only God go help human beings .....there mind are so corrupt
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by kingvectorv(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
the guy ng baddest n*gga
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Prinxxdave: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Taboooooooo
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by HolyTitus(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
If I were to quiz the supposed cousins which country they came from; I can place a bet with my d.ick that they're Kenyans

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by softthings: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
That's their business. E no concern me
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Devane(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
To me the pictures are lovely .... famzy thinggy no big deal we do tat a lot cool
Wow! In that case, i'll be your family from now on cheesy
Berlynn:
Wow! In that case, i'll be your family from now on

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by segzyogondus(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Who is fooling who see this bros dey grab him Cousin like dis for Public how him come dey grab her privately? According to my Broda na belle go let us know wetin dey happen since... Even her Bf no go do wetin u d Cousin dey do right now meaning say........Hmmmmmm okay in Patience voice "There is God oooo and na only you use your leg waka come"
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by cybriz82(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
diamond bank av come again with stamp duty reversal yes dey shud also remember to reverse my 4k dey witdraw...plus d 50 50 naira dey ab been stealin.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
be it merrybet,bet9ja nairabet,megabet,surebet 247 I fund any betting account within d shores of Nigeria..... contact@ my signature
recharge cards accepted with extra 200 on top
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by femolii: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
their are not cousin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.