Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (93065 Views)

Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by dikeigbo2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
They are deeply in mad,sorry love...yeye fuccking love for that matter.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by evmandy(f): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
So this one is now news too ?
Na wa o
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Moborlarh(f): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Incest
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Pweedycutie(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy more dn cousins...jes deceiving his gf
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cousins. .. . I'll definitely monitor my kids and their cousins cos things day happen o
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
End time cousin...
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Orikinla1: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Forking cousins everywhere.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Lagusta(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nma27:
Cousins. .. . I'll definitely monitor my kids and their cousins cos things day happen o

That's how it starts nah, when children play "mommy and daddy" from.childhood, then when they grow up and the girl now has boobs and arse, and the guy be like "chaaii see babe, but she is my cousin, but she is not my sister nah, abeg Na just one and I will stop" and that's how it starts!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by nattyGENT: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Movic Extra Home of Latest Gist!

Home
Metro News
Music
Entertainment
Health
Lifestyle
Odd News

Home / Politics / Buhari DEAD? …. See Queen Elizabeth II condolence Message To Nigeria!
Buhari DEAD? …. See Queen Elizabeth II condolence Message To Nigeria!

Two sources close to the Presidency have said the President has passed on and that the photos circulating online are those from his previous visit.
Another London source says PM Theresa May has visited the Nigeria Ambassador to the UK.
In a message of condolence, the Queen described Buhari as “one of Africa’s pillars”.

“The death of President Buhari came to us as a shock. He has been one of the active pillars in
Africa. May the good people of Nigeria and Africa know that our hearts are with them in these hard times.”
Kome
February 4, 2017 at 10:02 pm

Buhari is not dead, even if he is dead, his death won’t change anything. Praying for a human being to die is a big sin. Even if he is dead don’t celebrate please.
Bitrus
February 5, 2017 at 1:54 am

Please stop saying such things the different between him and a dead one because he is breathing he is alive he will come back as the president please
goker
February 5, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Am praying for him, you are saying this are you alive… People in nigeria are dieing in hungry and things are very costly in market.. Let that man do and come down or follow his ancestor..
Odutola
February 5, 2017 at 11:04 am

No one knows wheather Buhari is dead or not, i don’t pray for his death. But I declare in the name of Jesus that whosoever behind this recession in Nigeria, that do not want the progress of Nigeria will die IJN
Patrick ABE
February 6, 2017 at 8:31 am

Amen, Especially, that which squandered the resources of the country and allowed every other sector of the economy to die. Not forgetting the ones sabotaging the country’s economy by acts of destruction and vandalism.
No name
February 6, 2017 at 9:04 am

which sector in this regime that is working. You talk of ”squander”. Yes they did but the masses were never crying. But look at today, no squandering n yet people re crying n dying. Which one is better?
owoh
February 8, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Mad fellow you forget that if you squander today you will cry the following day. God will punish you for that your comment.
DAHIRU
February 5, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Please stop that rumours our president is mor death ,we him now
sunny
February 6, 2017 at 1:21 am

Quick recovery president
Gold
February 6, 2017 at 3:14 am

if he is not dead let him go back home and fix the mess he left. All i know is that my God is a merciful God, but he is also a consuming fire. God will deal with any President rhat want to turn Nigeria into islamic Nation and aid in the killing of Christians, the same way He killed abacha when he was contituting a nuisanxe. The same way He killed the first born of the egyptians amd finally drowned them in the red sea, that is how God is going to deal with those people that refused to allow christians to have peace in the lamd that God gave to them. wicked people that go to behead fellowing human not considering the fact that we are first humam before we chose our faith
princevinco
February 6, 2017 at 8:54 am

We should not jump into conclusion whether he is dead or not. Officially he is on vacation so let wait until his vacation is over and he fails to resume. It is then that the rumour will be confirmed.
Akewugberu Ikleel
February 6, 2017 at 8:56 am

Muhammadu Buhari is to Nigeria as Moses was to the Israelites. History revealed that Moses conquered Pharaoh and resued the Israelite still, he couldn’t take them to the promised land. The similitude is that Buhari, by his programmes will open our eyes in respect of governance of this nation. Mind u, it is never a day job. He may not take us to the promised land, but he will prepare and maintain the ground. Sincerely speaking, wishing him dead is not good, at this point in time. Even if it happens, only God knows what will happen next
Mahmood Saleem
February 9, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Nigeria is no longer a country of peace and sincerity. who so ever wants to change the shape of this country to another level always people wish him death why not you sit down and ask your self when would get the leader that will really match your faith as long as you people always has a very bad intention on your leaders especially if they’re from north or being him Muslim. this is so bad and don’t see anything in this your rubbished prayers. why not not pray let the country be divided into 3 so that every region will take there own part rather wasting your time praying for your president death let south and east go we love our president we northern and believe if you do have zeal lets pray and see who will look for help in the mare future to come. And if you people are GOD please take him because he yet to go until the his time comes just as every one has his own time to go who knows you might even be the first. last but not the least we are tired of you Igbos and Niger delta Militant just go i believe you can see sou-than sudan today you don’t pray for leader to get recovered. Continue and we shall see.. By the grace of GOD. latest for you to know he’s now in Umra {Soudi Arabia} so go and kill him or wait if he’s back then you can do it. PMB still remain the president of federal of Nigeria
Eku Meku
February 6, 2017 at 4:33 pm

If God be for us who can be against us? If we sponsor killing and beheading of human beings as well as the kill and rap innocent women and children and turn back to burn hotels as being immoral. we are of all men hypocrites. No matter what we say.God must judge the wicked . And if you are among this evil men you will chew dust both in time and in eternity.
Bishop Joshua
February 6, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Well, the contest of Elijah and the Prophets of Baal is a typical illustration to this so to say rumor, If our President is not dead let him answers us, is he not hearing all these rumors disseminating all over the country and beyond? or are there not people to pass the message across to Him? If he is dead nobody can conceal the matter forever, and if he is not dead the same goes, so lets calm down, and watch the scenario.
Bosun
February 6, 2017 at 6:42 pm

When are we going to have transparent democracy in Nigeria? What kind of journalism do we even pracitice in Nigeria that everything is all about bojuboju? I am tired of these outdated suspense jare…The whole nation has been in the dark for over a week now and no clear-cutting information from the president himself. Everything is just embarrassing here men…
michael
February 6, 2017 at 7:20 pm

I see,a Hausa man does not know how to govern a street let alone a nation.u don’t do biz u don’t struggle by u want to control.of we own a company n I hav d highest share ,i shuld n on the decision maker.i tell u d truth that is better i be he ment well do d nation by he is week n no formula he direct.just accept the truth igbo nation frilly deserved d rit to either stay or walk away.and only time will tell.if u want to stop us.u will die.ask if fathers.God of is real is watching dont get on his way or u will blame it self.
Abubakar
February 8, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Yes! Good from a Biafra and a tribal jingoism. If getting to presidency is 419 Igbo would have occupied that seat for life.
Joel
February 6, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Buhari death is not yet confirmed to any one so stop saying Buhari is death lol
Treasure Queen
February 6, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Mr president, well, i wish you well but extend your vocation till 2020…………
Lukas
February 7, 2017 at 2:51 am

Noooo No Buharia cannot die now, please somebody should tell him now is not the perfect time to die, he should come back and reap the fruit of his labour.
ebi
February 7, 2017 at 8:38 am

something is wrong somewere, GOD please save our president
Prince
February 7, 2017 at 10:25 am

Any Nigerian that wishes our President dead, God will make their own President die.
okpogee
February 7, 2017 at 8:20 pm

hmmmm…..nigeria. dis z paradgm shift of poltics in nigeria.evn though we are bn desived by gerontocrats bt tody analog z archaic.nigeria nid vibrant leader.al d same we nigerians are wishin him hail or abiss…bt he would live to c his defeat in 2019and inseizesant probe.tank u
Mrs JERRY
February 7, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Oh LORD let ur will be done.I pray for ur intervention in our nation NIGERIA
Demola
February 7, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Let Nigerians, male and female, Young and Old, irrespective of your religion greet one another ”Happy New Year” It is a new dawn.
NATTY
February 8, 2017 at 10:54 am

MAY THE LORD SAVE OUR PRESIDENT.
Auwal Bauchi
February 8, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Any body who want Mr President to death he or she must death too so why are you worried about what is not belong to you
Just be patient Allah knows everything
sagaza lasaga
February 8, 2017 at 1:36 pm

If it is so Dan so be it we should not forget that everything that has beginning also has an end
wale
February 8, 2017 at 3:58 pm

let pray for the president for God to grant him quick recovery and quick recovery……….we pray for Gods chosen leader and i believe God gave us what we pray for. Nigerian let wait and see Gods plan for this nation.God bless mr president, God bless Nigeria and her citizens
Agada Oche Anthony
February 8, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I wish you quick recovery Mr president. Why should I wish you death? I hope to be a leader someday and it will not give me pleasure if I am rumoured dead.
Jerry
February 8, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Bohari dead or alive, Nigeria goes on…
xaynab
February 9, 2017 at 11:28 am

If u lyk die,if u lyk don’t die..wetin concern me?All I want is a good country..
Ocheja
February 9, 2017 at 2:50 pm

who make the official anouchement on this in first place.
is it the PDP or Biafrans.God is watching all evil planners.
Jozevjo
February 10, 2017 at 7:39 am

If he is alive let him come out n tell Nigerians. If they keep playing pranks on Nigerians, na eem be say ee don kpeme oo…. Mek una reason with me.
Gospel
February 10, 2017 at 11:14 am

God is God and not a man. He can work out a right from a wrong and a wrong from a right because He is God and not a man. Lets not forget so quickly that a man’s righteousness is like a filthy rag before God.
God sees things differently from the way man sees. Let us rather pray for God mercy and grace upon our nation Nigeria and a new heart of true love, true repentance and God fearing in all Nigerians regardless of our religious background rather than bargaining and proclaiming death which can only be decided finally whether Yes or No by God and not any man. All I know is that GOD IS STILL AT WORK ON NIGERIA and when He is through, every eyes shall see and glorify the name of God.
Kayus
February 10, 2017 at 4:20 pm

For me i simply pray that the will of God should be done in this our country Nigeria….But it is inhuman to wish some body’s death.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by danielenyinka(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
This one pass cousin matter ooo
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by sonnie10: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cousin, cousin idibi twak! Ask an Efik person for translation.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lagusta:

That's how it starts nah, when children play "mommy and daddy" from.childhood, then when they grow up and the girl now has boobs and arse, and the guy be like "chaaii see babe, but she is my cousin, but she is not my sister nah, abeg Na just one and I will stop" and that's how it starts!!!
yes I know how how that goes.... I'll just have to try my best to imbibe good morals in them.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by KevMitnick: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
To me the pictures are lovely .... famzy thinggy no big deal we do tat a lot cool
You fvck your cousins
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
KevMitnick:
You fvck your cousins

undecided
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Akinaukwa: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Gbogbo awon oloriburuku ni. What makes them cousins in that pics? Omo awon jati jati!
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by kaylex1994(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Life actually start from the waist grin grin
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Oh boy i donbelievit!! This is not right in all angles... Na he for grab the natural ASSet properly let us conclude they are playing "i fall on top of you you fall on top of me '
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by DrMuzungu(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2017
Cousins my yansh...

I once had a coworker who would every few days have a different (female) cousin in his office, lol
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by davidif: 1:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:
To me the pictures are lovely .... famzy thinggy no big deal we do tat a lot cool

Are you serious?!?;?!?! That's his freakin' cousin!!!!!! Have you guys lost your minds.

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by davidif: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
grab that thing , na ur family property grin grin

Are you serious?!?;?!?! That's his freakin' cousin!!!!!! Have you guys lost your minds.

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by saintneo(m): 1:21am On Feb 12, 2017
kissing cousins..... uulaalaa
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by AceDomino(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Cousin to bed
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by cyber5(m): 1:44am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Cheapazz cousins... It means they fvcking...

Well na you talk am
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by cyber5(m): 1:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:

and i hail thee for that
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by purem(m): 2:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Endybest242:
See my account balance is working for all sim

Na lie joor
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Sorry there's no empirical evidence to prove that the girl in the picture is his cousin
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Didn't read anybody say..."it's thr life" lol.
Meaning sm lifestyles are simply just bad.
U grab ur sister's butt cos to u, u r living ya life. Kwantinu. angry

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by sfinkzslot(m): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Kenya again!!!!
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by davidif: 5:15am On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
not a big deal... most niggas Fućks dere cousins a lot... infact most guys lost dere virginity to dere cousins.... na bad thing sha

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Yep he's hitting that
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Ibro2005: 5:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Cousin is not a direct sister. He can even marry her. So nothing different here BTW she and other gals he can f**k
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by holuphisayor(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2017
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.