Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? (19186 Views)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Raiders: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

Yet you continue to spew your bull as though every AA is the same.
As though every AA fit your stereotype that you and your ignorant brothers love to post on here religiously.
we all stereotype. I guess it's human nature. White stereotype blacks everyday in America, Igbos stereotype Yoruba, Ghanaians stereotype Nigerians. African Americans stereotype Africans too. I have had some one in California asked me if I send those 419 emails. Even your president stereotypes Mexicans and Muslims. I don't think most Africans hate African Americans. I used to live in an predominantly black city in California so I have lots of black American friends and most of the Africans here get along with African Americans. I know lots of Africans that have been married to African Americans for more than 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by ThinkSmarter: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

You don't know a damn thing about my environment, you think because I'm AA I live in the ghetto, you think that because I'm AA I can't possibly be educated, you think that because I'm AA I survive by committing crimes. So tell me why are Nigerians living in poverty, with no electricity, cinstantly committing crimes, and why are Nigerians leaving Nigeria by the millions to be anywhere on this planet other Nigeria? Boy you wish that you had my life. I bet you would trade places with me in a heartbeat.
aiit.
BTW, what time is it nw in ur place pls?
Here it is 7:45am[mon 13th February ]
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Raiders:
we all stereotype. I guess it's human nature. White stereotype blacks everyday in America, Igbos stereotype Yoruba, Ghanaians stereotype Nigerians. African Americans stereotype Africans too. I have had some one in California asked me if I send those 419 emails. Even your president stereotypes Mexicans and Muslims. I don't think most Africans hate African Americans. I used to live in an predominantly black city in California so I have lots of black American friends and most of the Africans here get along with African Americans. I know lots of Africans that have been married to African Americans for more than 20 years.

If what you posted is true, that makes you a hypocritical a$$. If you have AA friends (with friends like you who needs enemies ) why would you come to a Nigerian website to disrespect the people you live around and consider your friends. I have noticed that the only time you come to the romance section is when there is a topic about AA. Why is that?
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
aiit.
BTW, what time is it nw in ur place pls?
Here it is 7:45am[mon 13th February ]

February 12th
11:15pm
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
African americans are just blacks who settled there half there prolly naija chics or one African country ..

So don't get u

If naija na better country all chics will look like that too ..

Actually we are mixed with multiple African tribes.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by iamphill: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
You guys dont really read to understand a post before you comment, always in a rush to type with them itchy fingers....lol.
Unfortunately for you the topic is about the so called African American Women and not about our Naija dandies grin wink . Sure if there is ever a topic or post about them I will definitely talk about their flaws too.......Lets just stick to the script Amigo..(Lets make love and not Fight) grin smiley smiley wink

RedRubberDucky:
uhm . grin guy how many men on the form got kids by a woman but ain't married to her?
I forget
...... How many baby Mama 2face
Wizkid,Olamide, Femi ,9ice flavor,pator
anking,Ice Prince and various Nigerian male celebrities got again??

Don't make racialized generalizations based on geographical location

Shameful u as an African would do so given all the outside world believes about u lot especially after the Ebola outbreak there

Nigeria has its share of Daddies who wont take care to put on a condom. grin don't form
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by iamphill: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Conceited people like you are the problem of this world. Not every rant deserves a response. If you aint got nothing to say Heifer shut that hole in your face or probably go eat or suck a dick or something..... grin smiley

Stupedinluv:

where do people like this crawl out from? You use one moniker to rubbish a whole group and another to preach peace?

Sick!

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by ThinkSmarter: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

February 12th
11:15pm
wow! What a wonderful world.
That should be around Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco if I may guess?
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by AmericanQueen: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
wow! What a wonderful world.
That should be around Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco if I may guess?

Yes Southern California Time zone, except Las Vegas which is in Nevada and I'm sure you knew that.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by ThinkSmarter: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

Yes Southern California Time zone, except Las Vegas which is in Nevada and I'm sure you knew that.

yup
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Ehhh sorry nope! all i see are giant squid heads

So like whats the real problem Why do you Africans Hate us sooo Much what did we do to you NOT EVERY AA is Ghetto uneducated and whatever else you've heard about us...All they do in America is show how poor Africans are and how WE can donate to help children that are starving!in movies they show you as savage killers and there are rumors about you guys in our country also! how you guys will kidnap a white person the first chance you get to get some money! There is videos on fb of African mean beating they're wives in the street for every one to watch! videos of people setting people on fire! Adult cartoons here all they do is talk shit about Africa. OR EVEN HOW THEY DID A STUDY AND SAID YOUR AFRICAN WOMEN WHERE IN the TOP COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN CHEAT THE MOST and will have like 5 bf at once! I Never said oh yeah ALL AFRICANS ARE LIKE THAT! Hell no! because a whole race isn't the same. We only hear bad things about you guys and you only hear bad things about us because that how this world works no one is going to talk about How good someone is doing! I love my black people very much and no one is perfect just like your people. Why cant we love each other? both of are women are beautiful ! I love how you have silk black skin. America don't love us and they don't love you either or anyone else who skin isn't white this is a white mans land baby you'll never know what it feels like to be aa and you don't want to. A white man will kill you because hes drunk and hate his own life and shoot you because your skin is dark! so should WE be fighting or loving EACH other!

AA women are bold we speak are minds you might think we are being rude but we will not let ANY one disrespect us we stand up for our self and we are strong and we don't give a F*Ck what anyone thinks and with that being said say what you want about my post and if this still makes you mad and hurt ya heart theres something wrong with you as a person jealousy kills!

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=53633072]honestly they are not.

Um What do you Mean? Don't do that Because African Women are beautiful too! And I ain't Afraid to say it! Don't let jealousy Make you look like a fool. GIVE US AA GIRLS ARE PROPS ! i See more and more African men in the us AA women more more and not just for a green card either so don't pull that one lol I've seen couples like this on Facebook who have been together for years ! A African that just came to the us is all over my Betsfriend she super pretty light skinned and a big ol booty lol and shes a nice girl in college! and that's not the first African man that tried or is trying to get with her! stop trying to make it seem like we are less than! why do y'all hate us ?

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
this is warped logic grin so it good to be a little Black but u can't be it completely..

Dang this thread is bringing out a lotta damaged mindsets
are you american?
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

There are no slaves in America but there still slaves in Africa. Those are black American women not biracial it's funny how you guys like to call Black Americans white and once you make it over here to America nobody chases white women like you African men pathetic.
not all african men get time for white women
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
enomakos:
not all african men get time for white women

Of course not all but definitely most.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

Of course not all but definitely most.
it is the white ladies that go after african men,nothing trip me in a white lady, must did't even have yansh
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=AAQueen post=53879952][/quote]they are good looking,they got hips

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
AAQueen:

So like whats the real problem Why do you Africans Hate us sooo Much what did we do to you NOT EVERY AA is Ghetto uneducated and whatever else you've heard about us...All they do in America is show how poor Africans are and how WE can donate to help children that are starving!in movies they show you as savage killers and there are rumors about you guys in our country also! how you guys will kidnap a white person the first chance you get to get some money! There is videos on fb of African mean beating they're wives in the street for every one to watch! videos of people setting people on fire! Adult cartoons here all they do is talk shit about Africa. OR EVEN HOW THEY DID A STUDY AND SAID YOUR AFRICAN WOMEN WHERE IN the TOP COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN CHEAT THE MOST and will have like 5 bf at once! I Never said oh yeah ALL AFRICANS ARE LIKE THAT! Hell no! because a whole race isn't the same. We only hear bad things about you guys and you only hear bad things about us because that how this world works no one is going to talk about How good someone is doing! I love my black people very much and no one is perfect just like your people. Why cant we love each other? both of are women are beautiful ! I love how you have silk black skin. America don't love us and they don't love you either or anyone else who skin isn't white this is a white mans land baby you'll never know what it feels like to be aa and you don't want to. A white man will kill you because hes drunk and hate his own life and shoot you because your skin is dark! so should WE be fighting or loving EACH other!

AA women are bold we speak are minds you might think we are being rude but we will not let ANY one disrespect us we stand up for our self and we are strong and we don't give a F*Ck what anyone thinks and with that being said say what you want about my post and if this still makes you mad and hurt ya heart theres something wrong with you as a person jealousy kills!
@ that last pix...is dat ukwu am seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
AAQueen:

the last one got a great nice yansh
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

@ that last pix...is dat ukwu am seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
comot your eyes na me see am first
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=AAQueen post=53879952][/quote]

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
enomakos:
comot your eyes na me see am first
mehn dat azz no be here ooo....and u want dat all to ursef..greedy guy grin
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

mehn dat azz no be here ooo....and u want dat all to ursef..greedy guy grin
hahaha
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
enomakos:
hahaha
these ladies are beautiful no doubt..so why is it our brothers brothers based in yankee are always coming back home with caucasian grand moms as their wives
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

these ladies are beautiful no doubt..so why is it our brothers brothers based in yankee are always coming back home with caucasian grand moms as their wives

Lol Don't Worry There are a lot of AA and African Marriages. I'm married to a Nigerian we have been together for a year now best thing that has ever happen to me! him and his friends say AA women love sex to much lol
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
AAQueen:

Lol Don't Worry There are a lot of AA and African Marriages. I'm married to a Nigerian we have been together for a year now best thing that has ever happen to me! him and his friends say AA women love sex to much lol
AA women love sex so much...hmmmmmmm ..*smiles* smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by sandraanakebe(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Totally untrue cool
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
enomakos:
are you american?
Yh
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by nubianwarrior: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Honestly African American are the most gorgeous black gals

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:02am On Feb 21, 2017
AAQueen:

You're trying too hard to convince me but that won't work.
There're all these generalisations and stereotypes as you rightly said but there are the obvious. AA women are drugs abusers, serial baby mamas, morbidly obese, ghetto and lazy . Go on YouTube , you see 97% of footages of women fighting are foul mouthed African Americans women. Even as you're trying so hard to convince me, i can detect the typical AA woman in your write-ups filled with expletives. And by the way, African men who date AA women and white women are only desperate if you must know

FYI, i have no reason to be jealous of you people. I have beautiful black African women around me don't need to look at those hideous photos you're posting all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 3:43am On Feb 21, 2017
enomakos:
it is the white ladies that go after african men,nothing trip me in a white lady, must did't even have yansh

No it's not the white girls who chase after African men but vice versa. It is so embarrassing to see them degrade themselves just to get a piece of white flesh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.