Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? (19171 Views)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by bitchcrafts: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Devices:
What are you even typing? reread my comment again, read it slowly.
lel. Bloody troll. Quoted you just to inform you ya not making sense.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
[s][/s]bitchcrafts:
lel. Bloody troll. Quoted you just to inform you ya not making sense.
[/s]

Senseless troll how can my comment make sense to you when you have no brain?

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
bitchcrafts:
lel. Someone with a big strong dikc needs to get you laid asap for you to scream off every pent up frustration ... I nominate myself; D

Lol
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
iamphill:

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. its not cool talking down on people because they don't agree with your own views about a subject....So sad but the truth is bitter...African American women no dey try at all especially with that baby daddy Ish, its sad but we still gotta love our own and accept them with their flaws...
uhm . grin guy how many men on the form got kids by a woman but ain't married to her?
I forget
...... How many baby Mama 2face
Wizkid,Olamide, Femi ,9ice flavor,pator
anking,Ice Prince and various Nigerian male celebrities got again??

Don't make racialized generalizations based on geographical location

Shameful u as an African would do so given all the outside world believes about u lot especially after the Ebola outbreak there

Nigeria has its share of Daddies who wont take care to put on a condom. grin don't form

3 Likes

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by bitchcrafts: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Devices:
[/s]

Senseless troll how can my comment make sense to you when you have no brain?
oops. You're such a waste of breath... Keep hyperventilating then, if that makes you happy smiley
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by bitchcrafts: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Lol
So, how do we take it from here? Do I have to get your hormones weeping for me like a saxophone moma?!
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
bitchcrafts:
oops. I'm a waste of breath... I will keep fooling myself cos fooling myself makes me happy all the time smiley smiley
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by bitchcrafts: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=Devices post=53648169][/quote]lol. From annoying to ridiculous real quick. How old are you btw? smiley
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
lefulefu:

dont mind him.he actually finds dem attractive but he's ashamed to admit it
what? I'm not concerned with his attraction but his misinformation
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
bitchcrafts:
lol. From annoying to ridiculous real quick. How old are I am btw? smiley
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
halimi26:
Really??With your deep voices,hairy chests&yam legs??
Igbos....forever delusional
dis lady.u will always kill me wit laugh..u something else grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by stuffs4me(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Exactly my point. Those "obese black women" still look better than the most sought after 'bella' in your village. . .so stop beating that bony chest and go sit yo ass down somewhere!

Lol... grin grin grin

I told you to stop smoking that sh!t you've been smoking but you wouldn't listen, now see what it has done to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
bitchcrafts:
And I said I've sampled enough of their kinds to know. Is that too hard to grasp?

One thing I do know and that is, you are definitely lying about the bleaching. Stop confusing Nigerians with AA.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by AmericanQueen: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Raiders:
African and Caribbean women are way better than American black women. Most American black women are ghetto single mothers with kids from multiple baby daddy. About 75 black American women have kids out of wedlock and its very common to see an American black woman having kids for multiple men. There are some that are good but the good ones are minority. Even most of my black American male friends don't take black American black women serious because of their attitudes and behavior. A black friend of mine once told me he might go to African or Caribbean to get a wife because they are better than American black women.

Lol but THE most Powerful and influential black men are all married to African American Women.lll

[img]https://heavyeditorial.files./2016/06/gettyimages-107338154-e1467076365486.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780&strip=all[/img]

[img]http://peopledotcom.files./2016/08/gabrielle-union-01-435.jpg?w=435[/img]
[img]https://usatthebiglead.files./2015/04/russell-wilson-ciara.jpg[/img]
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Devices:
[/s]

Another bastard American....................................................................................................daughter of Black American slaves fathered by a white slave master. Get this in your cocaine filled skull, Afrikan men don't chase white women like your coward brothers do, white girls go for darker guys, pure Afrikan men with long dicks not senseless akatata weakling Niggas with short dicks.

Stuck on STU.PID and clued to DUMB. Smh.. You reek of jealousy, now you're comparing your pen.is with other men pen.ises that you have never seen, you have insecurities issues.. Nobody cares who white girls want except you white worshipping nutcases.
What are you going to do when you get these girls pregnant and they give birth to your bastardized white children? Will you claim and support them, after all they are tainted with white blood like you said AA are. You wouldn't support them you would be just another African dead beat dad in America like most of your brothers are.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by kings20(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmm....your own opinion ...
not mine
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by bitchcrafts: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

One thing I do know and that is, you are definitely lying about the bleaching. Stop confusing Nigerians with AA.
Well, I know ain't lying and you sure as hell fcckkin know some of those girls are bleached to the teeth. Say what you may, argue with pics of yo asshole , ain't nothing gon change my stand cos Im talking from experience.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by ThinkSmarter: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
I wanna thank u for not only racially profiling but racially stereotyping us and siting a old 2010 "study" to deem us unfit

but also for speaking on behalf of the entire African American male populous . Yer prejudice i commend sir wink weldone.
its not really a stereotype, exposure is the #keyword.
African American lacked the African orientation, they lifestyle is shaped by American culture .
Don't meant to slight any body, but great percentage of blacks in America live a ghetto lifestyle,with their men into gansterism and they female into prostitution.
But, here in Africa, Nigeria to be precise, there is still this cultural values and people still have some reservation.
We think Africanish, act Africanish.......if I may say.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Well, I know ain't lying and you sure as hell fcckkin know some of those girls are bleached to the teeth. Say what you may, argue with pics of yo asshole , ain't nothing gon change my stand cos Im talking from experience.
butchSt
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
bitchcrafts:

The only truth that you wrote is that some of them bleach their teeth.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
African American lacked the African orientation, they lifestyle is shaped by American culture .
Don't meant to slight any body, but great percentage of blacks in America live a ghetto lifestyle,with their men into gansterism and they female into prostitution.
But, here in Africa, Nigeria to be precise, there is still this cultural values and people still have some reservation.

Yeah right with all the multiple threads talking about the many prostitutes and whores, homosexuality, rapists, pedophiles, wife beaters, political corruption, pastors having sex with his congregation, and gold diggers, husbands murdering their wives mother's having oral sex with her five year old son in Nigeria I suppose that's the proud African culture right. You know what they say, if you are living in a glass house don't throw any stones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
shocked shocked shocked shocked dear Lard!!!!
This man said we gangsters and sex workers !!!!! Oh lard!!!!

Sir have u EVER been outta abuja? U clearly don't know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
shocked shocked shocked shocked dear Lard!!!!
This man said we gangsters and sex workers !!!!! Oh lard!!!!

Sir have u EVER been outta abuja? U clearly don't know anything

He's ignorant he just feeds off of stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by ThinkSmarter: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah right with all the multiple threads talking about the many prostitutes and whores, homosexuality, rapists, pedophiles, wife beaters, political corruption, pastors having sex with his congregation, and gold diggers in Nigeria I suppose that's the proud African culture right.
u re getting it all wrong.
I never meant that there is no crime in Nigeria.
What I meant is that stuffs like prostitution, gansterism, homosexuality,babymama sagas etc re still condemned and detested by the society.
U don't behave the way u like and get away with it, here in Nigeria.
I still reiterate that there re high level of decency in our society.
Many actions that Americans consider to be normal may be tagged as weird here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
u re getting it all wrong.
I never meant that there is no crime in Nigeria.
What I meant is that stuffs like prostitution, gansterism, homosexuality,babymama sagas etc re still condemned and detested by the society.
U don't behave the way u like and get away with it, here in Nigeria.
I still reiterate that there re high level of decency in our society.
Many actions that Americans consider to be normal may be tagged as weird here in Nigeria.

What happens in America happens in Nigeria also, there are baby mamas in America and baby mamas and dead beat dads in Nigeria there are gangsters and homosexuality in America and gangsters and homosexuality in Nigeria. Not everyone accepts bad behavior in America so get that right. You need to take the blinders off of your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Raiders: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah right with all the multiple threads talking about the many prostitutes and whores, homosexuality, rapists, pedophiles, wife beaters, political corruption, pastors having sex with his congregation, and gold diggers, husbands murdering their wives mother's having oral sex with her five year old son in Nigeria I suppose that's the proud African culture right. You know what they say, if you are living in a glass house don't throw any stones.
African culture is more than that. Every country has both good and bad sides. You have been on this website for a long time to know that there are lots good stuffs about Nigeria and Africa. You know more about Nigeria/Africa than most Black Americans with African parents because you are a regular in this website. I hope one day you visit Naija so you can see that it's different from what you read or see on TV.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by ThinkSmarter: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2017
khiaa:

What happens in America happens in Nigeria also, there are baby mamas in America and baby mamas and dead beat dads in Nigeria there are gangsters and homosexuality in America and gangsters and homosexuality in Nigeria. Not everyone accepts bad behavior in America so get that right. You need to take the blinders off of your eyes.
aiit, never meant to berate anyone, after all, u guys are our brothers and sisters in diaspora.
It's obvious that a black man hv been a victim of racism in America, and by that hv been denied equal education and opportunities with their white counterparts.
They have been economically, politically and socially defranchised to some extent.
So, some of these factors hv contributed in pushing them to crime in order to survive.
Our wish for you is to succeed in all ur endeavours despite the environment u find urself.
We are always happy to hear the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Martin Luther King Jr, Barrack Obama etc.
These people hv really proved to the Americans and by extension to world that blacks re great, they can do anything if giving the opportunity.
One love.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Raiders:
African culture is more than that. Every country has both good and bad sides. You have been on this website for a long time to know that there are lots good stuffs about Nigeria and Africa. You know more about Nigeria/Africa than most Black Americans with African parents because you are a regular in this website. I hope one day you visit Naija so you can see that it's different from what you read or see on TV.

Yet you continue to spew your bull as though every AA is the same.
As though every AA fit your stereotype that you and your ignorant brothers love to post on here religiously.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
aiit, never meant to berate anyone, after all, u guys are our brothers and sisters in diaspora.
It's obvious that a black man hv been a victim of racism in America, and by that hv been denied equal education and opportunities with their white counterparts.
They have been economically, politically and socially defranchised to some extent.
So, some of these factors hv contributed in pushing them to crime in order to survive.
Our wish for you is to succeed in all ur endeavours despite the environment u find urself.
We are always happy to hear the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Martin Luther King Jr, Barrack Obama etc.
These people hv really proved to the Americans and by extension to world that blacks re great, they can do anything if giving the opportunity.
One love.

You don't know a damn thing about my environment, you think because I'm AA I live in the ghetto, you think that because I'm AA I can't possibly be educated, you think that because I'm AA I survive by committing crimes. So tell me why are Nigerians living in poverty, with no electricity, constantly committing crimes, and why are Nigerians leaving Nigeria by the millions to be anywhere on this planet other Nigeria? Boy you wish that you had my life. I bet you would trade places with me in a heartbeat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.