Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? (19630 Views)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

Every AA that has come to this forum came to be enlightened and are treated the same way so don't take it personally. Some of them are tribal they hate each other but there are some very loving ones too and believe me they are worth all the.bull you get from the hateful ones.
Hang in there.

Girl I will try Thank you love kiss
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
AAQueen:

Yeah I know what you mean I'm married to a Nigerian I am for sure not old my picture is on my profile my husband is actually a couple years older than me but Yeah I agree but with no disrespect when they marry the fat old ones it's because they are trying to hurry and get a green card and is desperate. Most AA girls are materialistic You have to Have car Job gotta be ready to spend some money When they know they are pretty most of us use it to get what we want.....But if you don't have what we are looking for we move on to the next...the older AA women that are single are ready to settle down and get married I wanna say they are also desperate.
ok this explains it much cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
AAQueen:

Yeah I know what you mean I'm married to a Nigerian I am for sure not old my picture is on my profile my husband is actually a couple years older than me but Yeah I agree but with no disrespect when they marry the fat old ones it's because they are trying to hurry and get a green card and is desperate. Most AA girls are materialistic You have to Have car Job gotta be ready to spend some money When they know they are pretty most of us use it to get what we want.....But if you don't have what we are looking for we move on to the next...the older AA women that are single are ready to settle down and get married I wanna say they are also desperate.
so dats u on ur profile? u young and also attractive.though am yet to see ur type with wat our brothers are bringing home oo.they are always soo aged.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 2:42am On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

bros it doesnt stop in US.Any country dem go dem come back with super ugly women older than them with at least 20 yrs.See one of my guy wey i know back for school na mexico he don hustle go.when i see im recent facebook pixs with im mexican wife e no just dey thrilling.dem say mexican chicas are hot and all but this one come be like persin wey swallow ten frogs.and this is a guy when in nigeria had a drop dead sexy naija babe as a girlfriend.like these pics wey AAQueen post it will be cool if our brothers 4 dere come with such ladies but nope na grandmoms dem dey run after when dem dey there cheesy.na wa cheesy
na wa,i think they do it for the paper
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Chahta90: 5:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Devices:
black American slaves................................No they are not beautiful, they are all born by bastard white fathers.

Afrikan beauty is the definition of true beauty.

We're not African. Africans don't even know about that very recent myth of the trans Atlantic slave trade until they come to America. It's just another lie that is taught like evolution, the big bang theory and that whites are inherently more intelligent than colored people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / Essential Dating Tips For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.