Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari (49372 Views)

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by math2001: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Th
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by gretblue: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
kayzat:

hmmmm . who is femi odeshina You guys should always try to apply some intelligence into your lies.

The femi you are talking about is not odeshina and he's not with Buhari in London but he's in Nigeria.
Why not ignore his type. You can see from his write up that he's clever by half. " Odeshina" indeed.

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
YourCoffin:
Anybody can be Buhari at the other end of the phone.

All we are sayyyyyying, give us video. Even if it's a video of Buhari shitting in the toile while chewing gworo
no mind dem,dem think sey all of us be aboooooki
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't know why some people are even contesting this. Trump spoke to Buhari, that shouldn't cause controversy or debate

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Jokkarm2: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why all these proof? The more the proof the more people are doubting . Trump called our president , period .
Anybody arguing can fly to America to ask trump if he called or not .

There is nothing you will do on this earth people will not talk .

Bet me if baba address Nigerians now they will still say is his twin brother not him .
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by sonnie10: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
where is the readout of the call? Ask yourself why it has not been published just like the other calls made the same day.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:
Watch from 51 minutes
what's there
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
kaliboi94:
na on sit bed him get strength de answer call? Y not pass it to acting presido. Listen to urself bro

One can answer a phone call on their sick bed if they can talk. This also shows that he is getting well.

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by malware: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
YourCoffin:
Anybody can be Buhari at the other end of the phone.

All we are sayyyyyying, give us video. Even if it's a video of Buhari shitting in the toile while chewing gworo

Eyyah sorry.... But you lack understanding of how International relations work ryt?

How on earth would you think a country would stoop so low to present another person in place of its president?

To clear your Ignorance a little, they have voice recognition systems at that end... and a president speaks to his fellow president.

It pains alot to see people displaying ignorance online for everyone to see.

I understand that you are among the few who no matter how things are explained to them they won't understand or believe... So even if they bring Buhari right in front of you, you'd still say he's not the one but his twin brother from another mother.

So that's why Buhari decided to keep mute in the face of your criticism cos even if he addresses the nation people will bring up another rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by focus7: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
In ipob youths voice: "It's Photoshop".
Buhari's haters should use this.

6 Likes

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
who dis call epp
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by tommylee(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Has anybody bothered to ask the whereabout of these people since Buhari's supposed sick leave Abba Kyari,and Mamman Daura,cos have not heard of them for a while now............
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by bizhop01: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
CNN sef na scam
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Onnasucs1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
So death man can make calls from grave........

@ the bolded, if you had attended adult education when you were asked to do it, you may have improved. Illetrate wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by me69: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Are you satisfied ?
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by pressplay411(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
He's been bribed by APC.
wailers be like ∆
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Zubby619(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
a black man will believe everything. we are in technology age everything is possible but dt call has a big ?
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by mybestlove(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
If he is alive and decided to keep Nigeria and Nigerians in suspense therefore, he is not worthy to be our leader.
His silence means he has no regards for the nation.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bolustic:
When is Trump going to call Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje?

Is he not the messiah again
grin grin grin
Ahahahahahahahaha
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by purem(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dis lady gat somtin 2say

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by able20(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Presidency trying to sell cheap Lies to Nigerians, but intelligent Nigerians are not buying, try harder buhari team!
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by joseph1832ng: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Better. Now it's time for president Buhari to address nigerians and let us know his health status.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Vizzim: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tor.. Me still insist Mr President sir please do a live broadcast to Nigerians. That all
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Adamadam: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
May we begin jump up? Will the hardship Buhari cause Nigerian since he became president stop because Trump called him on phone? Very childish publicity.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Xaddy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
able20:
Presidency trying to sell cheap Lies to Nigerians, but intelligent Nigerians are not buying, try harder buhari team!
Intelligent Nigerian. Is Donald Trump, Sean Spicer and MSM also in on this cheap lie? undecided
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by orobs93(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
How do you feel when no fork was given?

slurryeye:
Let's all assume there was actually a call between Trump (agent orange) and Buhari (Baba sickler), I'm quite sure it will be one of the most awkward phone call between 2 presidents ever. I'm sure the phone conversation won't be far from this

Phone ringing.....

Trump: Is this Buharai? (Trump doesn't give a flying fvck, he will call the name the way he pleases)

Buhari: who iz this flease?

Trump: It is me DJT

Buhari: who iz DJaiT?

Trump: It is Donald J Trump fool

Buhari: Oga, I haf ben waiting por ya coll walahi

Trump: I know, I am awesome, everybody cant wait to talk to me

Buhari: Oga, thank you por colling me

Trump: wait a minute, is your area code not the same with Theresa May, has your country moved to UK?

Buhari: No oga, my countiri I no move, it was me that came por medical checki up

Trump: Is there no hospital in your country?

Buhari: there iz oga, but the pacility iz not good

Trump: you see why I want to deport your citizens from my country, they are taking all our jobs and can't even build a single hospital in their country

Buhari: oga defort them, i will use e hep cc to arrez them

Trump: I don't care

Buhari: Ok oga

Trump: Now let's get to the reason why I called

Buhari: Ok oga

Trump: How well are you handling the Boko haram bastards?

Buhari: pery well oga, we are winning the pight

Trump: do you need nuclear weapon to blow the suckers off the surface of earth?

Buhari: thankiyu, but i dont need it oga

Trump: ok if you say so, but don't come crying to me if they terrorize you

Buhari: I fromise I won't come *coughing profusely*

Trump: I have to end the call now before you give me Ebola over the phone

Buhari: ok, tank por the pone call oga

Trump: ok byeee

Hangs off

cheesy grin

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by blaqroy: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Is that so
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by slurryeye: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
orobs93:
How do you feel when no fork was given?

grin cheesy

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by EbolaParasite: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

What did you expect to hear? That he is at the point of death? LOOOOOL! Garba and Adeshina are smart for saying so, they were only trying to keep the massmind positive.

Smart? Really? Excuse me, they are FOOLISh for saying so because the masses know they are lieing. Even Garba and Adeshina themselves cannot claim to be Hale and Hearty talkless a 74yr old.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Teel012(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerians and argument sha. Buhari passed on his official power to the vice when he was traveling, so if Trump had called on official business like they say, he must have spoken with Osinbajo.And what ever makes a president pass his official duties to his vice, at a very short notice and indefinitely sums up d whole situation.
Ask yourself, are we being played by our elected leaders and their cronies? and do they understand the pains of an ordinary man who struggles everyday to survive for them to be truthful to us?
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by BabaO2: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigeria is not important to US. Mere mention of Nigeria even second to Tunisia is a trash.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by StOla: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
mybestlove:
If he is alive and decided to keep Nigeria and Nigerians in suspense therefore, he is not worthy to be our leader.
His silence means he has no regards for the nation.

He did not ask you to create a media frenzy over his vacation which is private. The delusions are yours, the misery is yours, and your deceitful concern is yours.

He took a part of his annual vacation,already stating he would also have a medical check-up with his long standing doctors, hence, the reason for visiting London. He has found reason to extend his visit, and as such has communicated same to the National Assembly. He made sure he did not create a vacuum like Yar Adua, hence he officially handed over to his Vice by officially notifying the Senate.

So why are you in suspense over a matter that is as clear as water? Why not do something meaningful with the time you spend in suspense?

Your different hallucinations over his health, despite many notable visits and pictures which you chose not to believe, means you have no regard for common sense, and even videos of Buhari would not have cured your mental handicap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.