Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari (49370 Views)

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
slurryeye:
Let's all assume there was actually a call between Trump (agent orange) and Buhari (Baba sickler), I'm quite sure it will be one of the most awkward phone call between 2 presidents ever. I'm sure the phone conversation won't be far from this

Phone ringing.....

Trump: Is this Buharai? (Trump doesn't give a flying fvck, he will call the name the way he pleases)

Buhari: who iz this flease?

Trump: It is me DJT

Buhari: who iz DJaiT?

Trump: It is Donald J Trump fool

Buhari: Oga, I haf ben waiting por ya coll walahi

Trump: I know, I am awesome, everybody cant wait to talk to me

Buhari: Oga, thank you por colling me

Trump: wait a minute, is your area code not the same with Theresa May, has your country moved to UK?

Buhari: No oga, my countiri I no move, it was me that came por medical checki up

Trump: Is there no hospital in your country?

Buhari: there iz oga, but the pacility iz not good

Trump: you see why I want to deport your citizens from my country, they are taking all our jobs and can't even build a single hospital in their country

Buhari: oga defort them, i will use e hep cc to arrez them

Trump: I don't care

Buhari: Ok oga

Trump: Now let's get to the reason why I called

Trump: How well are you handling the Boko haram bastards?

Buhari: pery well oga, we are winning the pight

Trump: do you need nuclear weapon to blow the suckers off the surface of earth?

Buhari: thankiyu, but i dont need it oga

Trump: ok if you say so, but don't come crying to me if they terrorize you

Buhari: I fromise I won't come *coughing profusely*

Trump: I have to end the call now before you give me Ebola over the phone

Buhari: ok, tank por the pone call oga

Trump: ok byeee

Hangs off

cheesy grin

Dry joke sad
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Freeko4: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Weda MB is alive or dead, na who e epp?
Abeg make una pack one side joor!
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by sapele914(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
LIBSocials:
Did he call Buhari or the presidency?
Na your papa e call.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by slurryeye: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
TeamSimple:

Dry joke sad

Is this one dry? Ehn

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
mars123:
give the POTUS some credit. Do you think it's possible to pull such a scam on em

Do you even know the repercussions of such a scam?

The president is obviously alive and made that call and if you guys have a little bit of common sense you will see the handwriting on the wall. I don't blame you guys though. Nigeria did this to you.

Sorry, I don't do common sense. It's too common for me and that's why you aren't bright enough to consider that the US's PR is in collusion with FG's PR on this. I don't blame you though. You did this to Nigeria.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by WhiteNoise(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
So you can talk to a person on life support?... Interesting
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Nbote(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hypocrisy is when U claim D President reserves the right to speak to Nigerians from London but practically celebrating the US govt calling the President because dats ur proof of life...
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anticorruption:

we saw.more than this during yaradua thriller cool

Abi oh. Nollywood no dey creative na FG go come dey creative. They always reveal the end from the beginning
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

USE YOUR BRAIN! So the press should record a video of him on his sick bed and broadcast the video on media for the whole word to see? Which president has ever done that in history?? ANSWER ME!!

Sick bed? E be like say you just dey wake up from coma? According to his numerous media assistances and photos circulating the media, he was hale and hearty. When did he become bed-ridden?

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
another BAD NEWS for our beloved WAILING BROTHERS and SISTERs again, REST IN PEACE WAILERS ASSOCIATION OF ISRAEL aka d LOST JEWS

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
naijaking1:

Does Trump or anybody in the whithouse know Buhari's voice for real?
How do they differentiate it from any other poorly educated Hausa sounding voice?

Good question though, but I had a different one in mind
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by sleeveless: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

USE YOUR BRAIN! So the press should record a video of him on his sick bed and broadcast the video on media for the whole word to see? Which president has ever done that in history?? ANSWER ME!!

you are d one that needs to use his brain. Which sick bed are u talkin abt when d handlers of Mr President says he is hale and hearthy. Dont u think d president owns it as a duty to speak to Nigerians. Pls keep part affiliation aside, if d president is fit enough to speak to Trump then he should be able to speak to Nigerians
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am Buhari, l am chilling in England with burukutu, Kunu, Suya and Yaji, when l come back to Nigeria l will chill with Aisha in za other room, l will not talk to Nigerians now, keep waiting for my voice, Osibande is there, listen to him , this is my Nairaland account, dont tell anyvodytongue

Not fair o. At least pity your cows in Daura and show face. Na beg I dey beg. Make recession no reach their side cool

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by teabully(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
This Is America bro, have u heard about the voice recognition device, that will be used duuring such call.
YourCoffin:
Anybody can be Buhari at the other end of the phone.

All we are sayyyyyying, give us video. Even if it's a video of Buhari shitting in the toile while chewing gworo
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by naijaking1: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Will Trump differentiate between Buhari and any of his Daura born staff
We have been through this before. We all remember when Yardua was speaking to the Pope, except that he was already dead at that time. These mafioso will do anything to hold onto power!
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by AngelicBeing: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
YourCoffin:

Not fair o. At least pity your cows in Daura and show face. Na beg I dey beg. Make recession no reach their side cool
These is Mr President and l registered on Nairaland with this username, Nigerians have insulted me too much, they called me cattle rearer, clueless, burukutu drinker, suya eater, they say l am dead or l should resign and go back to Daura, l am not going anywhere.
l have the mandate to rule Nigeria till 2099, l will not resign, l am enjoying myself in London with the Queen, Donald trump called me yesterday and he is ready to support me, Osibande is acting for me, when l come, l will arrest more PDP thieves, l will probe Ibori again, he will be jailed for the second time in Kuje Prison, tell Se..un of Nairaland not to allow anybody insult me, l am Buhari the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. l will be back to Nigeria in December 2017 grin grin cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by ogenwaokoye(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bolustic:

You think the US President and his protocol are as dull as Nnamdi Kanu not to recognize the president voice?grin grin grin

A lot of diplomatic efforts had taken place before such call was made.

Use your God-given brain bro.
Ana akogheri.com
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
malware:

Eyyah sorry.... But you lack understanding of how International relations work ryt?

How on earth would you think a country would stoop so low to present another person in place of its president?

To clear your Ignorance a little, they have voice recognition systems at that end... and a president speaks to his fellow president.

It pains alot to see people displaying ignorance online for everyone to see.

I understand that you are among the few who no matter how things are explained to them they won't understand or believe... So even if they bring Buhari right in front of you, you'd still say he's not the one but his twin brother from another mother.

So that's why Buhari decided to keep mute in the face of your criticism cos even if he address the nation people will bring up another rubbish.

So because you named yourself Malware, you think you have become knowlegeable in technology? Trust me you don't know more than I do and with the kind of rational you used to defend Buhari's incommunicado you probably won't in the next 20 years.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by malware: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
YourCoffin:

So because you named yourself Malware, you think you have become knowlegeable in technology? Trust me you don't know more than I do and with the kind of rational you used to defend Buhari's incommunicado you probably won't in the next 20 years.

Lolz... This is childish. You don't even know me but you've already passed a judgement without any fact. Which kinda judge are you?

What surprises me is that I never mentioned anything about being a techie, but you were very quick at telling everyone that you are one. What a better way to show yourself. But mind you, you are in no position to define who I am or what I am capable of. And you don't expect me to come to nairaland with fanfare telling everybody who I be.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by joe120120(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2017
mmb:
tune to CNN live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be4-srnD5Lk

Watch from the 51st minute

NOT IN THIS WORLD AGAIN NEW GENERATION OF NAIJA HAVE PAST THIS OLD SCHOOL FASHION IN FACT WE DON'T HAVE PRESIDENT ,THE ASIA STATE. EVEN MOST AFRICAN COUNTRY. CANT DO THIS,NO VIDEO OF PRESIDENT NO AUDIO IN MODERN WORLD. IN TODAY TECHNOLOGY ,PLAYING WITH TWO HUNDRED MILLIONS NOT POSSIBLE .THE SENATOR SHOULD AMEND THE CONSTITUTION FOR ELECTING PRESIDENT TO HAVE BSC OR EQUIVALENCE
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by Atakata(f): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Anticorruption:

we saw.more than this during yaradua thriller cool
u no go kill me with laughter. which one be Yaradua thriller..na movie
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2017
malware:

Lolz... This is childish. You don't even know me but you've already passed a judgement without any fact. Which kinda judge are you?

You see what I mean. I didn't judge you. I simply made an inference. There's certain atypical reasoning signatures ascribed to those in the aforementioned field and I didn't catch a glimpse of that in your post.

Besides, you're the one that actually judged. If your memory still serves you well, you can maybe revisit your post and read it from beginning to end? You will see what I mean.

By assuming I'm ignorant, you've already revealed what you know...
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by DoreJoe(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Am going to the USA to ask PDT myself
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by malware: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2017
YourCoffin:

You see what I mean. I didn't judge you. I simply made an inference. There's certain atypical reasoning signatures ascribed to those in the aforementioned field and I didn't catch a glimpse of that in your post.

Besides, you're the one that actually judged. If your memory still serves you well, you can maybe revisit your post and read it from beginning to end? You will see what I mean.

Ok let me adress you the way you want to be addressed.

I'm an expert in the field of Technology. I am a certified Engineer who completed his studies with a grade which I doubt you would ever smell.

And a novice in the field of Technology can never think that Buhari's handlers can deceive Trump by presenting another person to him as Buhari. What a crude way of thinking?

If you want to be parading yourself as a techie, then stop thinking primitive.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by alobright17(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2017
YourCoffin:
Anybody can be Buhari at the other end of the phone.

All we are sayyyyyying, give us video. Even if it's a video of Buhari shitting in the toile while chewing gworo

Maybe you don't understand the country called United States of America U S of A...God's own country...you hardly play such silly prank with them ....if i may ask what do you intend to gain from Buhari's death? will it make us to have Biafra?or increase the allocations of the eastern states And make those greedy governors from Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo and Enugu to do the right things?

I was thinking Godluck could've even give us Biafra but no he didn't.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by opribo(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2017
OK so what they are telling us now is that Trump can now hear the incoherent speeches that bubu makes or that bubu can now hear very well or that he used an interpreter. Even in normal times bubu can not speak or pronounce words properly so how on earth did they communicate effectively. The conclusion of the matter is someone else must have received this call on behalf of bubu.
Show video or

Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2017
malware:

Ok let me adress you the way you want to be addressed.

I'm an expert in the field of Technology. I am a certified Engineer who completed his studies with a grade which I doubt you would ever smell.

And a novice in the field of Technology can never think that Buhari's handlers can deceive Trump by presenting another person to him as Buhari. What a crude way of thinking?

If you want to be parading yourself as a techie, then stop thinking primitive.

I can now see why you assumed I was ignorant initially. I only needed to tickle your feathers. Anyway, certificates and grades only confer a recognition of an aquisition of knowledge. They don' t necessary confer excellence nor do they attest to the application of the said knowledge.

Maybe if you could reach out to that self-acclaimed techie mind of yours, you might figure out what I actually meant in my post. After all techies don't figure out computers only. They figure out human minds and psychology too
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by YourCoffin: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2017
alobright17:

Maybe you don't understand the country called United States of America U S of A...God's own country...you hardly play such silly prank with them ....if i may ask what do you intend to gain from Buhari's death? will it make us to have Biafra?or increase the allocations of the eastern states And make those greedy governors from Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo and Enugu to do the right things?

I was thinking Godluck could've even give us Biafra but no he didn't.

How you arrived at the conclusion that I wish Buhari dead is beyond me. Or does seeking for a proof of life mean I wish him dead?
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by holocron: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2017
slurryeye:
Let's all assume there was actually a call between Trump (agent orange) and Buhari (Baba sickler), I'm quite sure it will be one of the most awkward phone call between 2 presidents ever. I'm sure the phone conversation won't be far from this

Phone ringing.....

Trump: Is this Buharai? (Trump doesn't give a flying fvck, he will call the name the way he pleases)

Buhari: who iz this flease?

Trump: It is me DJT

Buhari: who iz DJaiT?

Trump: It is Donald J Trump fool

Buhari: Oga, I haf ben waiting por ya coll walahi

Trump: I know, I am awesome, everybody cant wait to talk to me

Buhari: Oga, thank you por colling me

Trump: wait a minute, is your area code not the same with Theresa May, has your country moved to UK?

Buhari: No oga, my countiri I no move, it was me that came por medical checki up

Trump: Is there no hospital in your country?

Buhari: there iz oga, but the pacility iz not good

Trump: you see why I want to deport your citizens from my country, they are taking all our jobs and can't even build a single hospital in their country

Buhari: oga defort them, i will use e hep cc to arrez them

Trump: I don't care

Trump: Now let's get to the reason why I called

Trump: How well are you handling the Boko haram bastards?

Buhari: pery well oga, we are winning the pight

Trump: do you need nuclear weapon to blow the suckers off the surface of earth?

Buhari: thankiyu, but i dont need it oga

Trump: ok if you say so, but don't come crying to me if they terrorize you

Buhari: I fromise I won't come *coughing profusely*

Trump: I have to end the call now before you give me Ebola over the phone

Buhari: ok, tank por the pone call oga

Trump: ok byeee

Hangs off

cheesy grin

You're too much. Yes, it must have been something like that
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by alobright17(m): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2017
YourCoffin:

How you arrived at the conclusion that I wish Buhari dead is beyond me. Or does seeking for a proof of life mean I wish him dead?
seeking for a prove of life you gave to him or what? it is written all over you from the speed you used in typing the doubt about the call from Usa......wake up Usa is not a joke for them to say they call him when they didn't .

How you arrived to the conclusion that anyone else apart from Buhari can answer the call is as well beyond me.
Re: Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari by holocron: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2017
sapele914:
Na your papa e call.

Thats the crux of the matter. He actually the presidency, which for now is Osinbajo. He couldnt have called somebody on leave and on a sick bed, when there is already an acting president. This is what is called misinformation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.