Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (77676 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by sulakishop(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks dear, I am actually thinking of some titration processes....

nigeriafarmer:
I go give you for free
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Wahaha You like most people are just patriotic. smiley You can't see things getting better but you keep hoping against hope, to what end?
LuvU2:
naaaah Africa isn't doomd yet. grin We Jast need few people to make it work.
Shallow thinkin is rampant in all societies.
Me, I choose reality. The problem now is I'm in crossroads.

You think we need just few people, I think we need everyone. smiley
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Most men weren't born WICKED, circumstances made them so!

I hope the man don't pay evil with evil!
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2017
felixomor:

You know u used to be guilty of this too.
When u were always talking down african men and grouping all of them together.
felixomor crime isn't a gender problem. I've never talked down African men for a crime committed by one of you.

My problem with African men is a fault generally shared by all of you.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2017
The truth of the matter is that only a woman knows the biological father of her children. A man cannot be so sure that he is the true father of his supposed children except DNA confirms it. Some women are extremely wicked and heartless I must confess. If she could conceal the truth for 32 years then what stopped her from taking the secret to her grave like someone rightly noted? I sympathize with the victims, father and son.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Kowor(f): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Wasted investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by felixomor: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
felixomor crime isn't a gender problem. I've never talked down African men for a crime committed by one of you.

My problem with African men is a fault generally shared by all of you.

There it goes. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by LuvU2: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Wahaha You like most people are just patriotic. smiley You can't see things getting better but you keep hoping against hope, to what end? Me, I choose reality. The problem now is I'm in crossroads.

You think we need just few people, I think we need everyone. smiley
U made great points Let's agree ta disagree on this one. grin
I am Just hoping yes against hope, prolly xpecting divine interventn.

I am realli yawning, off 2 bed. See ya. Goodnyt.

Goodnyt Haute darling smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by opribo(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father .

....but wait a minute, is it possible for a woman who sleeps with several men to know exactly which one is responsible for her pregnancy.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Ya Goodnight Luvu2
felixomor:

There it goes. angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by lastpage: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
That's what irks me the most. I don't think any woman with a healthy self esteem will tolerate any form of downgrading of her person.

This is a crime committed by a single human who happens to be a woman. And then one way or the other every woman gets roped into it. That's not even bad yet, Now that's how the average guy around thinks. Something like 4 out of 5 going by this thread smiley

It even gets worse, when one realises they follow same pattern of reasoning in all spheres of their lives.

Africa is doomed baby smiley

Stop worrying yourself over NOTHING!.... Africa is not doomed if you know what you are saying at all!

It appears you've never heard of the word 'STATISTICS' nor how It is used to 'generalise'?

For example most "armed robbers" are Men.
That is a statistic, available from law enforcement agencies world over.
Now, if we pick that 'statistic' and use it to make a general statement like: "Men are Robbers", it is a "generalisation" based on statistics (and it is statistically true!) but it does not mean EVERY SINGLE MAN is a Robber.

It just mean a high enough number of men are robbers that we can make a generalised statement about Men.

Same applies in this case.....a very high proportion of women have given children of a lover, to their husband.
(If l can still search for a report by this Abuja-based DNA Screening Firm that collated statistics over a long time, that came out with the startling statistic, l would post it here).
Based on that "statistical fact", one can make a valid generalised statement that Women engage in this evil act ....... but it does not infer that ALL WOMEN do so..... its just a case of numbers significant enough.

Even YOU, made a "generalised statement" based on your own observed statistics (Africa is doomed) but we all know that NOT ALL AFRICA is doomed, from whatever statistical observation that prompted such crass statement!

Dont take your 'feminazzi' to unreasonable level.

Lastpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by felixomor: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Ya Goodnight Luvu2 grin

Ok sad
And u 2
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2017
lastpage:

Stop worrying yourself over NOTHING!.... Africa is not doomed if you know what you are saying at all!

It appears you've never heard of the word 'STATISTICS' nor how It is used to 'generalise'?

For example most "armed robbers" are Men.
That is a statistic, available from law enforcement agencies world over.
Now, if we pick that 'statistic' and use it to make a general statement like: "Men are Robbers", it is a "generalisation" based on statistics (and it is statistically true!) but it does not mean EVERY SINGLE MAN is a Robber.

It just mean a high enough number of men are robbers that we can make a generalised statement about Men.

Same applies in this case.....a very high proportion of women have given children of a lover, to their husband.
(If l can still search for a report by this Abuja-based DNA Screening Firm that collated statistics over a long time, that came out with the startling statistic, l would post it here).
Based on that "statistical fact", one can make a valid generalised statement that Women engage in this evil act ....... but it does not infer that ALL WOMEN do so..... its just a case of numbers significant enough.

Even YOU, made a "generalised statement" based on your own observed statistics (Africa is doomed) but we all know that NOT ALL AFRICA is doomed, from whatever statistical observation that prompted such crass statement!

Dont take your 'feminazzi' to unreasonable level.

Lastpage

You said Africa isn't doomed. Why? Because you are hussling or I don't deserve to know why?

Yes Statistics, tell me about it. Most robbers are men, fine but who goes about saying "men are robbers" really?

A very high proportion of women have given children of a lover to their husbands according to an abuja-based DNA screening company bla bla.

When where and how did they conduct this screening. And for how many children? In Nigeria? Abegiii
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2017
felixomor:

Ok sad And u 2
It was for Luvu2.
Goodnight anyway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by favourmic(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2017
The man and the son we be like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by EAZY2422(m): 12:44am On Feb 15, 2017
hmm women!!! Even the devil is wary of dem......wat is the rationale behind this act now?i fear who no fear women....they are the genesis of the problems facing the world and they just won't stop.nt all tho but majority.over 95 percent

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Fearcom(m): 12:48am On Feb 15, 2017
thorpido:
That woman is wicked.Why can't she be upfront from the beginning instead of causing sorrow to the man and the son.

Like I always say,men that are not street smart or men who are philanderers are the ones 'buy' these pregnancies.How will you not know 'when' you sowed and also 'examine your harvest'?
You sabi.Some men just dull.How will you not look out for similarities with you in a child you see around your house all the time?

bro don't say that. it takes the grace of God to reveal to you hidden things in darkness.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by holocron: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Whats all this cry about? Nothing is spoilt. Dont men adopt and train sons again? The man should henceforth accept the boy as his adopted son. Its as simple as that.

In cases like this, our indigenous traditions are superior to the white man's ways. Under igbo native law all children born by a man's legal wife belong to him irrespective of biological paternity. And it makes sense because any fruit planted on a farmland automatically belongs to the owner of the land. You cant plant on anothers land and hope to reap what you did not nuture.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by felixomor: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
It was for Luvu2.

Goodnight anyway!

Ok. Lol cheesy
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by AreaFada2: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2017
TinaAnita:
The truth of the matter is that only a woman knows the biological father of her children. A man cannot be so sure that he is the true father of his supposed children except DNA confirms it. Some women are extremely wicked and heartless I must confess. If she could conceal the truth for 32 years then what stopped her from taking the secret to her grave like someone rightly noted? I sympathize with the victims, father and son.
Thank you.

Over 35% of firstborn kids do not belong to their supposed biological dad. Results from DNA labs.

I have said it for years here now but feminists wanna be never accept.

Women are keeping all these secrets.

Sometimes all the kids belong to different men outside while the woman is married.

I know, the regular excuses women give: The man at home cannot satisfy her so she went outside. His JT is too small, so she went outside.

But when a woman lies in bed like a log of wood and does satisfy a man or she has a punany the size of Lagos Lagoon and the man has no fun doing it, it is still also the man's fault. shocked shocked

The double standard is doing more harm than good for relationships & society.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by maclatunji: 12:57am On Feb 15, 2017
CioAngels:
Ha, women, so many unfortunate innocent children in the wrong homes. Can'nt this be tamed?

People should stop sleeping around before marriage. God knows so many 1st borns are not of the men they think-of and call father.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Fearcom(m): 12:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Philpham:
The funny thing is men think they can cheat around and get away with it.
Too bad, 65% of children in homes are not fathered by their so called dad.
He must have been an irresponsible man.

May God forgive you for your presumptuous comments and for justifying a very wicked woman. Am sure you were blind to where it was written that he's a doting father and he brought the boy to england to study. this world is full of wicked people and may God deliver the few good people left from wicked ones like this one

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Omagago:
What a pity. Fear Women
I do
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Fearcom(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2017
cstr100:
The man is at fault here too for allowing himself to be deceived.
There are behaviours my child must never exhibit. Physical Features that would immediately put a doubt into his paternity.
Nigerian women have been adjudged the most unfaithful in the world. Any sensible Nigerian husband should covertly run all his children through DNA analysis. It doesn't have to happen all at once.
Love should not erode common-sense.

Yes u read that report too. Reminds me of a sad story if a married woman who came to serve as a corper and she introduced another corper, a male, to her husband as the guy who helped her immensely through camp and he husband even put his hand into the pocket and gave the corper guy a lot of money....if only he knew...the corper guy kept humping his wife over and over and over for a full year....and to those females shouting that this is is case of only one woman, I've seen too much to know that you people cannot be trusted; you can TURN and you're two-faced. Chai. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
Looking at the pictures, you dont need a DNA test to tell you, its very obvious. Apart from physical features, there are certain behaviours i expect my child to display , i guess the man was just too ignorant angry
Hahaha funny u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Lol nawao don't really know what to say here except... God bless the Guy that invented DNA test.. We guys owe him a lot grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Ekeeyhandsome:
The fear of women is the beginning of a healthy lifestyle
This your quote ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Well, if I were the man, that boy would still be like a son to me!!! DNA can't break the bond!''
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2017
waternogetenemy:

Afonja na him i dey suspect. I just need confirmation before i open meme offensive.

open shot!

You see how stupid you are. They attacked women of their wicked acts but you rejected it that Mrs Oscar is he problem yet you wanna attack the entire Yoruba race. You are extremely stupid.

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by TheeDetective: 1:38am On Feb 15, 2017
So true cool. FEAR WOMEN as only a woman knows who fathered her child but a smart man would know if the child is his or not. Physical resemblance, certain traits displayed and even the child’s temperament may determine that. This man in question was not smart enough as you can clearly see that both of them have no resemblance and that alone was enough to have raised alarm bells. Sadly he did not take note and raised a child that was not his for 32 years, very sad. I hope other men learn from this man's bitter experience as his wife was wicked and evil.
chronique:

Exactly! All my father's children have certain traits that we all picked from him and from all 15,no one is an exception. Just that some of us have either all, or some of these traits. From allergies, to way of talking, to looks, etc. We all have a particular kind of allergy that is hereditary and all react to it the same way. That is just one. At times when one of us does something, others would laugh and say "na once dem go know say na ur papa born you".

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.