Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) (34874 Views)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by PDJT: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s]
Funlordmaniac:

Please keep your filthy talons off your keyboard if you have nothing reasonable to type you unrelenting doofus!

By the way you are currently doing the ONE NIGERIA thing with the rest of us, since your passport is also green and bears the coat of arms! Senseless free man mentality! grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
They should keep fooling themselves this is his last tenure Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by limeta(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
One nigeria again but why
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by able20(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Standing up for invisible man, how foolish they are.

3 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by MasterofNL: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Has anyone noticed the ONE NIGERIA banner?

I don't why these people carry ONE NIJERIA for head like gala.

4 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stupid people. Who dey rally after hin don win This is prove that buhari is incompetent and unfit to be president

3 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by mmsen: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Clowns.

You put placards stating 'One Nigeria' above your heads but go on killing sprees and have to segregate your cities because you can't stop yourselves from murdering 'infidels'.

Stupid people.

12 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Where's the person you're standing with?

He's receiving visitors in another man's country whilst waiting for a supposed test cycle result. Utter show of shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Politically motivated!

Northerners just scared of losing power...with Buhari terminally ill and not knowing their fate ''power terms'' ve to do all that protest to register it that Buhari is still in power....I have heard already buh we shall see how it goes.

Even the hausas are lamenting the terrible state of the economy....so if this protest is not political, i dnt see who will come and stand with Buhari who is so sick and making you sweat blood to survive.

I have heard y'all. You stand with Buhari, fine.

We ll see how long ur legs can carry you standing with Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
SAI BABA.
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by adonis89(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Northerners and one nigeria
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by FKseun(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pavarottii:
People that voted in Buhari; see ur lives now. He will rule till 2023 oooo. A dollar will be 1000naira; by the time he steps down.

Welcome to d change u guys voted for including the acclaimed sophisticated ones.

Just a pity we found ourselves here.

THANK YOU. WE LOVE IT LIKE THAT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is what hunger does to people. You become ready to sell your soul for anything including N1,000.

2 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ignore the title of the thread. Focus on their messages.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by kabrud: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bujumbura:
Buhari people are showing why basic education is being denied them daily.

Most of them are protesting because of buhari is a Muslim

Choi, did I just read something like "basic education" in this post?

2 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by ghost3040: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
HOW MUCH WERE THEY PAID THIS TIME #1500?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by focus1256: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
sai baba......God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by blackboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Did you see the poster that said you cannot kill the innocent in churches and mosques and shout Allah akbar ? I dont get it.

Well funded. Who funded this and the other ( I stand with ... Tu.. I mean Nigeria ).

God have mercy
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by SilentBang(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
illeteracy is a very big disease... a good number of them there, dont even knw why they are standing with buhari.. #500 effect.

Nigeria should just divide,,, its shameful having this people as countrymen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by misteryman: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
FOOLISH RALLY THAT WON'T yield ANY FRUIT.
angry angry angry
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baawaa:
When Jonathan was in power, can his people can do this for him

Abookis and crazy grammar grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol the person you are standing with can't even standgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Biafman: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Where are the photos of Tuface or abi na against Buhari protest in Kano or in any other northern states? We saw photos from Lagos and Abuja, but none from Kano. What happened? Thought Kano was one of the states schuduled to hold the tuface protest against Buhari?
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
`
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by mmsen: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
thunderbabs:
Politically motivated!

Northerners just scared of losing power...with Buhari terminally ill and not knowing their fate ''power terms'' ve to do all that protest to register it that Buhari is still in power....I have heard already buh we shall see how it goes.

Even the hausas are lamenting the terrible state of the economy....so if this protest is not political, i dnt see who will come and stand with Buhari who is so sick and making you sweat blood to survive.

I have heard y'all. You stand with Buhari, fine.

We ll see how long ur legs can carry you standing with Buhari

What power do these people have? They have the worst socio-economic indices imaginable, they battle archaic illnesses such as polio in 2017 and every few years they suffer with the consequences of a religious riot, or worse in the form of Boko Haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
emmy4lov:
I can see #500 at work.

I don't know why hausas can be easily manipulated and fooled...

You stand with Buhari, you dont stand with Nigeria ..
i heard one of the governor from ur region shouting there is no fg govt pressence in the south east,and i ask.why did dey give maximum support to jonathan in 2019 despite his obvious failure?bt somebody told me is becos jonathan is a muslem and a hausa man dt is y d igbos love him so much despite nt doing any ting for nigeria and the region
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bujumbura:
Buhari people are showing why basic education is being denied them daily.

Most of them are protesting because of buhari is a Muslim
During subsidy protest, why wasnt there any protests in the SE?

Come on fellas, if we stay on this argument, we'd go back and forth till eternity.

1 Like

Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by me69: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
ebosie11:
Below are photos of ongoing iSupportPresidentBuhari Mega Rally in Kano. Kaduna and Lagos will take off tomorrow.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/ongoing-massive-isupportpresidentbuhari.html?m=1
aaahhahha I stand with Nigeria go fex
Re: "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) by SilentBang(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
illeteracy is a very big disease... a good number of them there, dont even knw why they are standing with buhari.. #500 effect.

Nigeria should just divide,,, its shameful having this people as countrymen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.