Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! (41907 Views)

Biko Help Me Romancelanders / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) / Truth Or Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by deathstroke(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Delta state
T or D corper
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Leriebloom(f): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
T or D corper

T
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by deathstroke(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

T
what part of your body wl a guy touch,that wl make you wanting more of the touch?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2017
yhermmie:

lol... I don't even masturbate at all
LIEnus smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by mhizv(f): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2017
jiinxed:

Pretty girl
thanks.how are you
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:
OK. I dare you to upload your pix here
Done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2017
truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2017
and who says the beautiful ones are not yet born??

flawless beauty
[quote author=LadyB1195 post=53851492][/quote]
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
and who says the beautiful ones are not yet born??

flawless beauty
Thanks
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
EasternActivist:
grin

How come I've never heard of this game until big brother Nigeria publicise it...

Anyway dare grin

It's an American game. smiley I used to play it when I was a kid.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VitaminB12(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2017
LadyB1195:

Done
Hmm kiss Nice one. You are beautiful

Over to you

I choose Truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VitaminB12(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Khiaa truth or dare
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:
Hmm kiss Nice one. You are beautiful
Over to you
I choose Truth
Choose dare nah
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:
Khiaa truth or dare

Truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
you are weclome
so lets play i choose truth

LadyB1195:

Thanks
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VitaminB12(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2017
LadyB1195:

Choose dare nah
grin OK. I choose Dare
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No T or D
Truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by EasternActivist: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

It's an American game. smiley I used to play it when I was a kid.

You must have grown up there then...
I love the game smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
you are weclome so lets play i choose truth

Say the worst sex experience you've ever had
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2017
EasternActivist:

You must have grown up there then...
I love the game smiley

I'm American.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VitaminB12(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

Truth
give reason why you prefer a big or small dick
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:
grin OK. I choose Dare
I dare you to upload a screenshot of the last po.rn site u visited
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
LadyB1195:

Thanks
seconded. Sorry i didn't add you to my official top ten. Most of your uploaded pics where remote then. I'm mesmerized now smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VitaminB12(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
LadyB1195:

I dare you to upload a screenshot of the last po.rn site u visited
mods will ban me oo. The last po.rn site I visited was www.xvideos.com , my best site which am even a registered member. For uploading the screenshot, I just pm you so I can post it to u. Lol

I no wan chop ban
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:
give reason why you prefer a big or small dick

Big of course.
It's thick and satisfying
A good one releases the stress of a long hard day at work.
You can ride a good one 3 or 4 times a night and get your work out done
And heck, it just feels damn good cheesy
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
so far my slate is clean.... but i guess it was my first gf we were both naive, embarassed went to explore ourselves in a quiet place, unfortunately .. honey descended on us both and we were left mood less grin grin each time we talk i always tease her with that scenario and we laugh about it
LadyB1195:

Say the worst sex experience you've ever had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:
mods will ban me oo. The last po.rn site I visited was www.xvideos.com , my best site which am even a registered member. For uploading the screenshot, I just pm you so I can post it to u. Lol

I no wan chop ban
Looolz
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by EasternActivist: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

I'm American.

That's cool, am a German but didn't grow up in my country I followed my mum to Nigeria...

Anyway nice meeting you.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
seconded. Sorry i didn't add you to my official top ten. Most of your uploaded pics where remote then. I'm mesmerized now smiley
I don't understand, why are you sorry?
Top 10 what
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by khiaa(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
EasternActivist:

That's cool, am a German but didn't grow up in my country I followed my mum to Nigeria...

Anyway nice meeting you.

Nice meeting you too.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VitaminB12(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

Big of course.
It's thick and satisfying
A good one releases the stress of a long hard day at work.
You can ride a good one 3 or 4 times a night and get your work out done
And heck, it just feels damned good cheesy
I was expecting a deeper details of the satisfying nature of a big dick like "it goes deep and fills up the length and width of the honeypot, lubricating the rusted edges, and hitting the center of gravity for explosive orgasm.

Oya give me hi5 cheesy

It's your turn now. I choose Truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
VitaminB12:

I no wan chop ban
Till today I dunno the rules.
Sometimes I get banned not knowing my offense

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.