Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry (31853 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by cuteme88(f): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's why God made us female. we got this mixed emotions especially when it comes to forgiving people easily

Back to u dear, have u care to ask him why he's back after having 3 kids? not even 1kid but 3!. He left u because of your behaviour and if i guess right according to him you are arrogant. does it mean that his coming back to u is because he's meant women more worst than u and decided to manage with your personality.

on the other hand, most white men don't believe in marriage but if he truly loves you he will surely propose to u on the right time. white men takes their time in thinking of even settling down in marriage because for them even if u are old and can't have kids they don't care so far as u are the one they love.

Sometimes we need to be more careful on going back to our ex's. and that is why is necessary u ask him a lot of questions because some of them don't come back on sincere basis. maybe he feels that after having three kids you are the only woman that will accept him back the way he is. Men knows that the weak point for a woman is her emotions and they hit on it believing that because of this mix emotions of a love thing u feel for him, probably u won't reject him even if he have 10kids. what if u were already married? Does it mean that u will have to divorce your husband because u can't get rid of the love you have on your ex?

I believe your ex-bf is your past. please think wisely and move on to the future. i will leave u with this note that ladies who stick to their ex- are those who held tightly to their past. we are talking about your future guuurl. I am 29yrs too, i have experience broken relationship but that doesn't mean because i am 29yrs i will make silly mistakes. what for? Age is nothing but numbers my dear. Maybe you don't love your present relationship because u never want to let go of your past. Have u also thought about how Mr. handsome in this present relationship have been coping with your bad side and yet he till keep the relationship going.

I can't decide for u who to pick among the two men because i know nothing about their personalities but u should know them better than i do!!! All i can tell u is that be wise in making any decision and don't let your age or your past come in between your decision making. A word is enough for the wise.
i wish u the very best smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by ebubenmuo(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
go hug transformer check weda its hot or cold den reply me for an advice
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by focus7: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
She should accept the black guy back,its obvious that the chemistry between them is strong.
Misunderstanding and forgiveness are part of love.
No wonder you ladies always ends up being a victim of marriage.

Chemistry is not the same as being responsible. Chemistry is temporal, responsibility is the bedrock of every relationship.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Jammiiee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
And become a baby mama angry
CaroLyner:
Marry the white man without kids
have a fresh start
Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Confirmed Utunu! angry

Re: 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry by adami: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
StupidYorubaFool:
nice dp. I'd like to hook up with you. I'm based in Abuja

i'm based in abuja too. let's hook up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Your Marital Status? / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.