Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony (18676 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by spencerlouis(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
pweetixandy:
I'm gon be your newest stalker tho smiley hope u don't mind wink
please!!! u ar too good 4 dat!!! cry
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
spencerlouis:
I kno hw u feel! sorri...
p.s.p.d. if I really wanna show off trust me no one can handle dd heat here!!! undecided
suck it!!!
alright..if you say..lemme jst leave you to believe wht you wanna believe..can't come nd strt arguing
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
luminouz:

U sounded so insecure bro! Who asked for ur life story? Who asked u for ur success rate with d ladies? N why ur so particular about my handsomeness? U want me to tell u flat out abi? I won't! Ask d girls on dis forum....bye! N please easy with d jealousy...u reek of it!
Nigerians have this mentality they think being fair is an achievement...I knew you were gonna say "insecure",I mean!..wht else would you say if nt that..why would I be insecure bcs you're light skinned nd m dark skinned??..I mean,it sounds so crazy and funny..nd why would I ask the girls in this forum when I have eyeys to see good things..if you're cute I'll say if you're nt I'll say it nd bro I cn tell you again you ain't cute..your big lips says it all..Bleep off!!

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
luminouz:

I can send u a private one since u nicely asked! PM me!
Lol..see your life..if you're half as cute as you think you are pple won't need to see your face without shades bfr they knw you're cute. grin..in fact the shades should enhanment your cuteness Buh it's opposite in your case grin..I knw you'll strt masturbating on wht I jst said nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
donbene4:
Lol..see your life..if you're half as cute as you think you are pple won't need to see your face without shades bfr they knw you're cute. grin..in fact the shades should enhanment your cuteness Buh it's opposite in your case grin..I knw you'll strt masturbating on wht I jst said nw
Haba! Never seen a guy who hits on anoda like u sha! Don't u have a job or something....read a book or drink beer if it works for u......dis envy n jealousy na serious case.....am used to it sha but.....ur case na die
Ur own case na chronic n terminal one......d girl asked n I showed her......read her reply to DAT.....then mastubate ursef to death on DAT too!

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2017
donbene4:
Nigerians have this mentality they think being fair is an achievement...I knew you were gonna say "insecure",I mean!..wht else would you say if nt that..why would I be insecure bcs you're light skinned nd m dark skinned??..I mean,it sounds so crazy and funny..nd why would I ask the girls in this forum when I have eyeys to see good things..if you're cute I'll say if you're nt I'll say it nd bro I cn tell you again you ain't cute..your big lips says it all..Bleep off!!
Y do u quote me so much if ur proud of what u have? U have issues with spencerlouis too! D sad thing is I won't even check ur dp.......coz ur not important to me! Keep masturbating on my big lips......I dont mind! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 19, 2017
So this damn thread is still on grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by spencerlouis(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2017
donbene4:
alright..if you say..lemme jst leave you to believe wht you wanna believe..can't come nd strt arguing
u ar funny u kno? wat is dat u wanna let me bliv? grin plssss dnt even say it cos ikno u kno d truth grin
suck it!!!

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
spencerlouis:
u ar funny u kno? wat is dat u wanna let me bliv? grin plssss dnt even say it cos ikno u kno d truth grin
suck it!!!
if you say so
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by bartho77(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
I've been following this thread and I observed the following ...
1} The fair guys exhibiting infantile tendencies.
2} The dark guys are far more matured than their fair counterparts
3} The fair guys trying to shove their opinions down the throats of anyone who counters it.
4} The fair guys are insecured but desperately trying to cover it up by appearing confident.

If you quote me- good
If you quote and insult me- you are either an E-diot or a product of pre-cum.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2017
bartho77:
I've been following this thread and I observed the following ...
1} The fair guys exhibiting infantile tendencies.
2} The dark guys are far more matured than their fair counterparts
3} The fair guys trying to shove their opinions down the throats of anyone who counters it.
4} The fair guys are insecured but desperately trying to cover it up by appearing confident.

If you quote me- good
If you quote and insult me- you are either an E-diot or a product of pre-cum.
see painment.

Odiegwu.

Fair guys rule. Live with it or kpensh.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 1:32am On Mar 04, 2017
donbene4:
Stalking a nigger. Gay?
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu how are you. No bleaching kwo ?
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Backinfront:
lefulefu how are you. No bleaching kwo ?
i can see you still on your crusade for lightskinned guys..carry on..nothing does you cheesy

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by wtfCode: 1:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Crap
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by aladeokin1000(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Different strokes for different folks tbh. It all bores down to individual preferences in my opinion. Being fair or dark is not an overriding measure of attractiveness. Just my opinion tho
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by aladeokin1000(m): 12:56am On Mar 19, 2017
chiraqDemon:
So somebody cannot be ugly in peace again
U will just be in your corner trying to be quiet and make money and somebody will not even let u enjoy your worgliness
Sha God is warching
Is ok

I did not say im ugly o im only black im just fighting for the right of them worgy boyz

Abeg black fine boys where is we at muna ginger
Black gang
Lolz. Abi ooooooo
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:17am On Mar 19, 2017
MENTORCH:
Lol, I feel for you Op. I think it's you that is finding it difficult to get laid. Truth be told fine dark guys with nice bodies gets more girls, I can't even count the amount of girls I have bleeped. Both white,Mexican,black American, Nigerian. If a white girl wants to go black she won't Bleep a lightskinned guy coz there is no difference to her. I have a friend that is very light skinned more handsome than this Tony. He hasn't even seen one white girl to lay in over 4years.

lol this is only a stereotype.
And you forgot that Caucasians are different from lightskinned guys as their skins are white and not yellowish like we have in Africa.
Colombians are light skinned buh have big D
Arabians are light skinned buh have big D
In Nigeria both the lightskinned and darkskinned guys have big D

So my dear don't give yourself false hope.
By the way I am fair but have a big black Dlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by GodblessNig247(m): 3:38am On Mar 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Op.. Since u said they are ALL OVER NAIRALAND.. abeeg, can u give some few examples what they look like?

Juz name some monikers that fit in this category... cheesy

Me grin
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by MENTORCH(m): 5:05am On Mar 19, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

lol this is only a stereotype.
And you forgot that Caucasians are different from lightskinned guys as their skins are white and not yellowish like we have in Africa.
Colombians are light skinned buh have big D
Arabians are light skinned buh have big D
In Nigeria both the lightskinned and darkskinned guys have big D

So my dear don't give yourself false hope.
By the way I am fair but have a big black Dlipsrsealed

OK sir, we have heard you. Girls know best; coz they are the ones who Bleep us.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by mystery22: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
hmm, a fair skinned guy like Alex ekubo and Bryan okwara,will make most girls drool at first, like the way they drool over 6most handsome guys on instagram Nigeria.but a dark skin guy who is confident and knows how to press a girl mumu button will get most of the girls he wants,so this argument about skin colour should die. cos in the real world skin color doesn't matter.but how you carry yourself and Wat u can offer.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Theres nothing bout this TTT guy iswear. Im no hating but hes not fine to me atol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.