Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night (41790 Views)

I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens / Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by AreaFada2: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol.

you are supposed to clean off make up before going to bed To free skin pores.

I guess your lady wants "ever ready make-up".

Quite handy in an emergency. She will look all made up even at 3:15 am in the morning. grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
You still dey date her? I applaud your guts bro. Ur eye go open Wen u go wake see snake instead of her
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by millionaire1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hahaha my girl friend make-up pass ur own

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by oteikwu16(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Am of the opinion that your girlfriend is a marine spirit. Lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Duru009(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Making up for her spirit husband.....
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by sisisioge: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm...There you have a woman with esteem issues. Biko, help her by killing her with compliments whenever she's not wearing makeup. Works like magic. Your bedsheets will be saved, her face will be saved and your life with much better.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by ojinkpo: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mountain of fire is the solution if you love her
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by naijamakossa(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chai I give up

u no fit carry problem come here and get solution
na to add to UR problems them sabi
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by homirefacuny(m): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Girls wash off makeup before they sleep and yours is applying it before she sleeps. Which way na?

I tire o... Nothing wey person mo go see for naija o.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by naijamakossa(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmmmm...There you have a woman with esteem issues. Biko, help her by killing her with compliments whenever she's not wearing makeup. Works like magic. Your bedsheets will be saved, her face will be saved and your life with much better.
I think say na spiritual oo
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by jbhill(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
U MUST BE AN ARSENAL FAN.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Kulgid(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2017
dis act is suspicious... it not ordinary o. hav u tried askin her y she does dat?

dis is wat i think u shuld do.
1st, talk to an elderly person nd hear wat der have to say. wit d response u got.
2nd, pray seriously abt it.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by sapele914(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2017
kennygee:
She is a member of "Pepper them gang".
No maybe she is a member of illuminati. The Eye of Providence symbol showing the all-seeing eye of God

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Kenturkey048(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2017
pepemendy:
your girlfriend day do olosho for her dream
Nawa for u ooo..u funny die.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by yinkslinks(m): 2:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Yeah cus she needs to go out with her spiritual hubby at night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by paroh137(m): 2:35am On Feb 17, 2017
*her ugility
Benita27:
Her skin pores need to breath, is she "ugly" and is scared you'll see her uglyness?.

Bad habit, but some ignorant ladies wear make-up to bed.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe she is a Barbie in the human form.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by egopersonified(f): 3:01am On Feb 17, 2017
so someone can't look good in her dreams again, Na wa
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:06am On Feb 17, 2017
solpat:
My brother, her case no be here oooo. Run four forty
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin na where her case dey

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by friendl: 4:23am On Feb 17, 2017
Why is she sleeping in your house ?is she your wife?
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by akaahs(m): 4:29am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:
My white pillow is now multi color,I'm not even much concern about the pillow what I'm more concern about is whether it's normal for girls to wear makeup before they sleep

am I safe bikonu
picture or u re related to information minister
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by akaahs(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:
My white pillow is now multi color,I'm not even much concern about the pillow what I'm more concern about is whether it's normal for girls to wear makeup before they sleep

am I safe bikonu
picture or u re related to information minister
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by 4tune490(m): 4:39am On Feb 17, 2017
If you believe in evil, you should also believe in God. Start attending some powerful prayer churchs frequently with her;I believe God will reveal everything to you over there.
The right answer is not here. na fear fear boyz full dis house. Everybody Dey shout run run.

Bros careful, Dnt b ignorant n Dnt be gullible.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:

am I safe bikonu
oga trust me, you are not alone. E be like say this babes the prepare for outing in the spirit realm.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by baby124: 4:50am On Feb 17, 2017
If you marry her, the marriage Wil not last because when you finally see what is under the makeup, you will lose all joy and happiness in that house. Tell her to be real so you can see what's going on there.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by DesignAssasin(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe she dey go party for dream. Who knows angry
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by afroxyz: 5:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Are you living in the same room with ur girlfriend? How did u find out.
U guys sleep together everynyt?

Mummy is calling u in the kitchen. She said you should come and wash plates
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by KVC1970: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2017
She need deliverance urgently.
Chai what are waiting for
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by wolu4: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2017
collarfreak:

Honestly you self too ugly from your profile pics...
how will you say she is ugly? It's pple like that ugly girls with makeup lure. Benita is Black beauty. Ur bad belle too much. Say the truth for once you won't die. Aha
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Ijeluv82(f): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Its somehow o
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2017
collarfreak:

Honestly you self too ugly from your profile pics...

Not a nice thing to say to a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian". / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.